Do you read books that justify racism?

Do you enjoy them?

Attached: abjection.png (395x474, 25K)

No I read books to justify cuckoldry

I read the Kindly Ones by Jonathan Littell and the main character is an SS officer who justifies his participation in the holocaust. Yes, I enjoy it but it’s also fiction.

One time I was walking in Chicago while reading a book and some little child niggers went "Nice BOOK!!!" and started laughing, which made me a little bit more racist

How can you be so thin skinned? I tell you wh*te fragility is what's killing western civilization

Yes
YES

If culture is phenotype, then it’s reasonable to expect that the well-being of any culture is affected, positively and negatively, by changes in the aggregate genotype of its host population.

Anyone who reads books should acknowledge this even if its wrongthink nowadays

Based kids. I hope they grow up and ask you for money one day, not even threaten you, or show a weapon, just ask politely for money because they know you are such a coward you'll give it to them just because they're black

>If culture is phenotype
Well, culture isn't an organism, so...

>culture isn't an organism

Attached: 1552080705792.jpg (750x1166, 124K)

Read Yockey

Sorry, but the Nazis already got blown the fuck out decades ago

The Nazis are alive and kicking if you didn't notice.

Okay, but read Yockey

Neo nazi teenagers and drug addled bikers with repressed homosexuality are not the same thing

Is anyone else getting pop-up ads or do I just have a virus?

I seek out literature that's filled with anti Dutch shitposting, any reccs?

This is my face when I read racist books.

I need God to save me and make me realize that there are no races.

Attached: devil-face-6753391.jpg (991x1300, 130K)

Barely related, but does anyone know where this quote came from?

Was it just some sperg on /pol/ that came up with a good quote or what? I really really really like it.

Attached: 1522702774502.png (1366x763, 1.54M)

"justify x"=newspeak for describing reality as it exists outside of hyperreality
culture is a set of extended phenotypes that benefit its users' individual and collective interests
culture and civilization together are analogous to an organism

It's from his manifesto

Oh snap, pretty good quote for a sperg.

I had to stop reading it, it was awful. So poorly written, by someone with no experience in politics, but trying to write as if they knew what they were talking about.

Shameful.

yukio mishima's sea of fertility is pretty good

Not saying he was right but he's probably smarter than you desu.

>probably smarter than you desu.
Ouch. I'm offended.

Analogous but not the same

Attached: 1552249940165.png (928x1196, 1.17M)

Based on what? Can you quote some of the parts you thought were smart? Genuinely curious as to me it just came off as nonstop memes and pol copypaste

I don't know if you're expecting some PhD level analysis, but the guy clearly knows more about the state of the world, politics and media than the average person.

The guy had never even picked up a book, just spent some hours on /pol/.

Reading but one book would give you more insight than reading /pol/ for years does. His book is just buzzwords with slight strands of coherency.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if he copy pasted some user's posts directly

But he's just spouting retarded polshit

I'm fucking tired of you people who didn't even read the whole thing or read but didn't understand it.

Yes, it's not some literary masterpiece, but it's at the level of mainstream political discourse.