Thoughts on this new book?

Thoughts on this new book?

Attached: 1552809172788.jpg (3523x8191, 2.8M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ewjpS
archive.is/Sqpru
archive.is/VvAmU
archive.is/LIbRM
archive.is/n1Q3h
archive.is/JiniW
warosu.org/lit/thread/5051430#p5051692
youtube.com/watch?v=Bluhlwtkojw
ppic.org/publication/how-fertility-changes-across-immigrant-generations/
youtube.com/watch?v=VKQyGj6kmYk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

even more poorly written than Mein Kampf

not as poorly written as your shitty comment

no shit, Mein Kampf is at least readable and not just a bunch of copy pastes from 8ch

You must have testosterone of at least 1000 ng/dl to appreciate this

mein kampf is actually not that bad, its just not fantastic, this is absolute garbage

So completely bald?

Name one thing he's wrong about

did he really use those cringe stock photos

This is your brain on the Enlightenment

that the will of capital can be stopped

No, mein kampf is bad

>quoting Do not go gentle into that good night
>in full

>quoting Invictus
>the whole poem

>somehow making kipling's poetry worse

Attached: C247BD0E-BB6A-4F92-9D4B-35154C6B8565.png (2208x1242, 1.16M)

This is actually pretty well written and coherent, he looked like kind of a boofhead so i was expecting something different.
It also included almost no memes despite what everyone has been saying.

I felt secondhand embarrassment. You can tell he was hoping his joke about Fortnite would shock normies and children into making this go viral, it's cheap humanization bait to hook people into sympathy/reading the rest of it.

Seppo detected

nothing describes it better than a 74 page shitpost

Its not a shitpost at all though, it contains, 2 or 3 jokes at the most.

How about the fact that he's a white guy from Australia getting mad at immigrants and believes in eco fascism.

He addressed that.

Which one is wrong?

Not that guy but come on now. White guy. Australia. WHITE guy, AUSTRALIA. He's the invader he's describing, and by his own reasoning the aboriginal Australians should rise up and slaughter him and his folk.

Well, Australia as a country didn't really exist before Anglos came.
There's also the possibility that Abos like living under Anglo rule.
Also, if you go down that path, you end up with the absurd conclusion that nobody is entitled to anything, because all people came from somewhere. At best, we're all entitled to Africa, I guess.

The Aboriginals were crushed long ago and a new European country was built on the land they used to occupy.

>we're all entitled to Africa

False. Sub-Saharan African ethnic groups are the only genetically pure homo sapiens. Everyone else bred with Neanderthals, and it's in our DNA. Harvard published that study years ago.

An obvious lie.

Ahh, this is boring. I'm right, you're retarded, and you're about as much fun as killing fish in a barrel.

Lol, imagine losing an argument this quickly.

You should switch up your reply scripts, by the way. You've been using that typing pattern and the same keywords in too many threads to go unnoticed. Put some fucking effort into it.

Attached: 915CB470-1F25-465B-9152-2AD11EEBC9C3.jpg (974x709, 85K)

Hm, i think you're just emotionally weak.

Australia is a white colony, abos are completely irrelevant and never were relevant

>muh purity, muh one drop neanderthal
Stop being such a nazi.
WE WUZ AFRICANS TOO

And it doesn't matter if you manage to samefag with your inbred little hivemind if you can't figure out how to space apart the timestamps long enough to seem convincing. You really think the APPEARANCE of tag teaming is enough?

Not now, honey, mommy's cyberbullying Downies

Lol, i barely fucking did anything and you're having a nervous breakdown.

Pretty clear he didnt put much time or effort into it. The arguments arent even internally coherent.
Actually I think he exaggerated most of his preparations and planning. I wouldn't be surprised if the whole thing came together during a

I'm getting off on this, sweetie. You're my favorite prey species.

Other than the whole mass murder thing he’s not that far off base

So Muslims are entitled to NZ so long as they call it something different? All right

Yeah except he's a white guy living in Australia

How aren't they internally coherent?

Do you mean to tell me there's something humorous, maybe even a little ironic, to do with the fact that this guy is both white... and Australian?

If they managed to completely conquer it then it would be a bit of a stretch to say that its actually not their land after they lived there for a couple of hundred years.

what the fuck is wrong with you? fucking schizoid

Attached: ffvb.jpg (1581x631, 82K)

But he’s not wrong about governments trying to replace white people. White people are too complicated, they expect too much. Third worlders just want a roof over their heads and 3 meals a day

shit

>But he’s not wrong about governments trying to replace white people.
Yes, he is. That's actually one of the few things he's wrong about. Governments just want "economic growth", they don't give a shit about anything else. Immigration is just a tool.

It's extremely obvious to anyone whos head isn't stuck up their own ass what's been happening in the last few decades

It doesn't matter if you're all technically different people. You're too stupid to tell apart, you agree with each other, and you're contributing nothing of value. You don't deserve to be acknowledged as a human being. You're the punching bag that will always lurch back upright.

No matter how cruel or kind I am toward you, your sole purpose in life is to produce meaningless noise every time I hit you.

Guy was clearly coherent and capable of thought, he wasn't crazy and brings up a lot of things that probably do need to be addressed.

Are you female? Or just extremely low test? Get checked man

Lol, have you been on this board before? I don't know what has gotten you so upset.

People keep claiming it is poorly written. I think it should be critiqued a bit deeper than that. It was a weird mix of absolute cringe (memeing, poetry, political posturing and bogan tier conjecture on various issues), deluded narcissism.

The thing that surprised me most about it was that he did not express support for any particular ideology... it was more of a vacuum than anything. I was expecting something more legitimately insane and fanatical, but despite characterising himself as an eco-fascist or whatever, he seems to be just a very intense racist and reactionary who was so immersed in /pol/ narratives that he started to read it into everything he saw in the real world.

>We march ever forwards
>forwards

Yes, pro-immigration and anti-nationalistic policies.
Not specifically anti-white, though.

Its like you didn't even read it.

Like a chew toy in the mouth of a puppy.

Attached: 05A87962-637E-4C08-B028-8D4597CE928E.jpg (540x609, 51K)

But do they have to be specifically anti-white to be anti-white? Do you know what disparate impact is? (Not trying to be snarky or rude there, legit question)

>The thing that surprised me most about it was that he did not express support for any particular ideology
Read the damn thing, faggot. Or stop posting about it.

>But do they have to be specifically anti-white to be anti-white?
No. But why not call things for what they are?

How so?
The dude basically at best has a handful of explanatory notes that come down to:
>muh birth rates
>muh invaders, wtf happened to france!?
>muh loli got killed!!!
>muh inspirational knights templar mass shooters
>heh heh, i'm not what you think i am, u can't know nuffin
>i know memes
>ugh, mum, i'm not a fascist, i'm an ecofascist

Did I miss anything important?

>implying westerners and non westerners are morally equivalent

>bogan
The exact moment I stopped reading. Brits are enormously fucking retarded, enslaved faggots. Fuck you and your fairy tale speak and whatever retarded self-hating peasant opinion you have shat out here. Worthless inbred retard.

If you’re mad about immigrants coming into your country, take it up with the government. It’s stupid to get mad at people who just took the opportunity to move somewhere safe like anyone else would.

Bogan.

Immigration is a tool for the left wing to import voters so they can get the policies they want. Leftists are as much to blame as capitalists for the mass immigration debacle.

>moralfagging

>muh birth rates
>muh invaders, wtf happened to france!?
>muh loli got killed!!!

talking about these things like this either shows you're a muslim, a self hating leftist, or a nihilist who doesn't give a shit, anyway this kind of minimization of these issues is what causes radicalization

>muh inspirational knights templar mass shooters
he's just continuing breivik's trolling

>ugh, mum, i'm not a fascist, i'm an ecofascist
because environmentalism is a big topic that the modern right doesn't care about but typical lefties do, something fascists like that like to address

I feel like you just don't like what he said.
He keeps a focus and makes a passionate case for what he wants to get across, you think he's not coherent because you don't believe him when he says he cares about the environment or something, alright then.

>take it up with the government
You mean the government who ignored the original Brexit votes, and never asked the people about mass immigration, and never asked the people about the foreign wars the government partakes in?

Please outline to us as to why you think they'd be persuadable.

There are ways to influence the government besides democracy.

damn. you sold me on it. guess the only possible way to really resolve this issue is with a lot... a lot of murders. truly the only option

>b-but how can a racist be pro-environment.. b-but DRUMPF...

Attached: 2kkro1.jpg (408x431, 12K)

I mean yea but i think user was saying that he should have bombed the government.

Imagine being such a domesticated modern retard you sincerely post this as if all of human history isn't soaked with blood. You're going to be in for a rough few decades pal

Too many typos to read it as a literary text

>narcissism
where in the text?

>he did not express support for any particular ideology...
I got a pretty clear reading of a environmentalist anti-capitalist hyper-racist ethno-nationalist accelerationist

Daily reminder that nobody refuted the Manifesto yet.

Attached: 1552807742319.jpg (351x512, 34K)

If every single muslim spontaneously self-destructed the world would enter a golden age of peace

People are too pacified and castrated, they would literally go along with whatever ideology catches enough force to apply it to them.

What about the Jews and niggets?

*niggers

I'm none of those things. I just think that - even if you agree with the problems he identifies - his actions are totally pointless, destructive, and reprehensible.

Environmentalism used to be a right wing and genuinely "conservative" cause before it became a left wing attempt at global collectivism. He seems to have done very little to help the old nationalist environmentalism.

>I feel like you just don't like what he said.
>He keeps a focus and makes a passionate case for what he wants to get across, you think he's not coherent because you don't believe him when he says he cares about the environment or something, alright then.
I think he was stupid and evil. He killed the wrong people and sent the wrong message. Muslims are not bad people. They come from fucked up countries that never properly industrialized... that are full of war, violence, death, and geopolitical turmoil. Or they grow up in the west, totally alienated from their culture. Probably many of the fanatics have personal problems they are compensating for (like being repressed homosexuals or trannies, or blaming the west for their inadequacies) or are just mentally ill.

This guy doesn't make sense to me because he attacked a stupid target (muslim mosque) which really just intensifies the divide-and-conquer that keeps us all scared and angry and dependent. He should have gone after some politicians or bankers to send a message that they aren't safe from reprisals for the bullshit they pull, but he wasn't smart enough for that.

okay lmao so you support the shooter's rationale then. Glad we cleared that up.

Attached: 1P5GE3_1_400x400.jpg (300x300, 24K)

>nigglets
niggers are unfortunately a part of america, they have been in america longer than many whites (some trace before the founding of the country)

america was always a place with 90% whites and 10% niggers

>jews
I love jews, I have no problem with israel

>It’s stupid to get mad at people who just took the opportunity to move somewhere safe like anyone else would.
I agree that they're an inappropriate target, but to claim that this is their motive is just plain dishonest. One can see by the way they exert themselves over the locals that domination of their newfound homes is clearly on the mind. The internalization of post-colonial theory has already justified these actions for them. At this point Islam is just a spiritual version of the gospel of Said and Fanon, and its imperialistic qualities make it perfect for exacting revenge.

Really?

You seriously can't think of ANY other solution than killing people?

>Muslims are not bad people.
Meaningless
>They come from fucked up countries that never properly industrialized...
Not our problem
>that are full of war, violence, death, and geopolitical turmoil.
Good reason to tell then to fuck off
>Or they grow up in the west, totally alienated from their culture
Poor them, if only they had a place where they could be among their own culture.

You're a dumb fucking faggot and people are beginning to realize that about your ilk.

>Muslims are not bad people.
Objectively speaking, they're about as bad as Nazis.
The moderate non-violent ones appear normal, but their ideology is hateful and potentially dangerous.

That would have made him and anarchist and he probably desperately wanted to be a /pol/ meme-hero...

You think something will come to Yea Forums? I'm honestly surprised that nobody has touched it yet. Must be a honey-pot thing.

And have you read the Koran?

Do you actually have the foggiest fucking notion what the religion is about?

Do you know anything about islam?

That mosque was a center of radicalization

>The parents of a man killed by a drone in Yemen say he was "radicalised" in Christchurch. But preachers at the city mosque say they are moderates.
archive.is/ewjpS

>Aotearoa Muslim is proud to support Isis
archive.is/Sqpru

>Designation of Mark John Taylor, aka Mark Taylor, aka Mohammad Daniel, aka Muhammad Daniel, aka Abu Abdul Rahman, aka Mark John al-Rahman as a Specially Designated Global Terrorist
archive.is/VvAmU

>Mark John Taylor - A Kiwi jihadist who has links with al Qaeda and has taken up arms in Syria wants to leave the war-torn country -- but first needs a fresh New Zealand passport after burning his old one.
archive.is/LIbRM

>Kiwi teenager radicalised online planned mass killing in Christchurch 'for Allah'
archive.is/n1Q3h

>How a Saudi student left New Zealand to make bombs for ISIS
archive.is/JiniW
Even 60 iq Muslims are more aware of their collective history and traditions than highly educated liberal professors with 140 iq are aware of their own, you can see this all over the net in youtube comments and arab facebook, they recount historical events and see this as a thousand year conflict between islam and the rest of the world

Islam isn't like other religions, it's an extremely specific doctrine of conquest more than a spiritual way of living, all the peaceful parts of the quoran are about lands ruled by muslim rule and sharia law

Any actual honest to god "moderate" muslim who is peaceful and isn't for any of this literally has no fucking idea what they're following or doing, and should DENOUNCE ISLAM IMMEDIATELY

Accelerationism baby

Accelerationism itself deals with an absolute horizon – one that is closing in on us. This horizon itself is hyperstitional in nature. Before we go further, we must explain hyperstition.

Hyperstition is a positive cybernetic circuit that features general culture as a component. Essentially, it can be defined as the occult science of self-fulfilling prophecies. Hyperstitions function causally in the human socio-cultural matrix to bring about their own existence. An example is the Trump election, where the very idea of Trump becoming president brought about his presidency. Even better – the example of the Cyberspace, whose very existence eventually turned it into a technosocial reality. If you understand meme magic, then this is its engine by which it operates. It's an epistemic reality.

Moving on, Accelerationism is not to be thought of as accelerating the growth of evil, because it's not. It's hyperstitional acceleration, an acceleration towards that which is coming to meet us from the future. There's no option to negate it for it is already so. This would be otherwise if it wasn't for the fact the prophecy is already in the process of fulfilment and the engines are working overtime to see its realization. The forces are too great to stop it and one would simply be overwhelmed if they tried. The only way forward is to go through, which means further in. And the deeper we go, the greater the net entropy becomes which only benefits us more.

If we are to win, then we must realise the absolute reality of Accelerationism. It isn't a choice and any attempts to negate it only result in a net loss of our potentiality because reality is already happening and attempts to prolong the inevitable only ever makes situations worse. That's common wisdom we should all know. Therefore, let there not be any more discussion on whether it is good or bad. Let's focus our attention on what truly matters: the inevitable hurtling towards us from the future.

Will you have time to react?

Why do you assume a civil war wouldn't be useful?

I read through it a long time ago. As a political document, it is a manual for dismantling the cultures of others, and this can be seen in the way the Islam is practiced today. It is also silly to reduce a religion down to the contents of a holy book. Islam has come to mean something far greater than instructions about not drinking, gambling, or eating pork.

I like how you ignore the parts about conquest and subjugation of non muslims, yeah islam is just eating pork, let's ignore the fact it was created by a conqueror whos close follower immediately proceeded to create the second biggest continuous empire in history besides genghis khan.

If you spend much time around people from other cultures, you can see the common humanity, and you can see the reasons for their differences. You guys have moronic prejudices and cherrypicked ideas about Muslims drawn from the most extreme examples. Few religions or nations are particularly glorious when carefully examined. Definitely not Abrahamic ones.

Probably they are watching everything, user. But yes, this guy just wanted to be a big meme killer probably. I am really just noting that this is a conflict that ultimately preserves or deepens the status quo of the multicultural west, because it presupposes and feeds off this kind of event to justify its existence and hold or expand its authority to keep everyone safe. To a degree, for people with executive power, it is useful to have these sorts of crazy people because a crisis is an opportunity. Whereas when you look at movements (e.g. Occupy) that actually went after something powerful and important, they get shut down pretty fast.

Why would a civil war be useful?

You misunderstand me. My claim was that Islam is more than just the claims of the Quran. I even said that as a political document, it contains instructions to dominate and dismantle foreign cultures and societies.

The last line was just to make reference to the less malicious parts of the book which I assume that poster thinks is the central meaning of the book and the faith. I'm sure he's going to invoke the line about not being compelled to faith anyways.

>e-everything is very nuanced...
>there's no need to have any strong convictions or ever really do anything
Go fuck yourself queer. Nobody cares anymore. Keep running your faggot mouth all of the time though so everyone knows what you are. People have agency.

>If you spend much time around people from other cultures, you can see the common humanity, and you can see the reasons for their differences. You guys have moronic prejudices and cherrypicked ideas about Muslims drawn from the most extreme examples.
You could say the exact same thing about individual Nazi soldiers. They're humans too.
Doesn't change anything about the underlying ideology.

It was a document that ensured the relative stability of the transcontinental African trading market for centuries under a common system of justice, for starters, but sure. Let's hear all about how it's a powerful conquest scroll in disguise.

if you value ethnicity for it's own sake, you are a cromagnon-tier retard

Attached: howisethnoreal.png (992x738, 633K)

the left can't meme

soz for the long words bub

I think you confused him by trying to appeal to his humanity

>expand your moral circle
>value humanity
>these people are cro-magnon retards

His diagnosis is right but his remedy is wrong.

>Stop paying attention to these things that aren't real
>Start paying attention to these OTHER things that aren't real
hm

Killing 50 muslims fixed none of the problems he identified. His strong convictions were wasted on a massacre. Forget the muslims, man. Do something good with your life, for yourself and others.

Yes, they were humans too. That's part of the lesson. We are all capable of evil, and allowing evil to prosper because we're just doing our job or whatever. Now please explain how killing 50 people was somehow okay?

abysmal

Attached: 1551450330850.jpg (400x400, 31K)

Civil wars often produce a lot of change.

wah wah wahhh ;_; us right wingers are too morally superior to do anything but take it on the nose right gang?
t. Ben Shapiro

fuck off

4D false-flag anti-Israeli shill.

>We are all capable of evil
Especially when we continue to foster evil ideologies (nazism, islam, ...). Glad we agree.

>Now please explain how killing 50 people was somehow okay?
It was not okay at all. What a weird question. Did you mean to ask someone else?
Ideally, muslims and nazis would be discouraged from entering the country in the first place.

You think we aren't tolerating the living shit out of you whiny little cunts already? Boo hoo, edgelord wants a war. Some of us don't need to invent elaborate persecution conspiracies to experience suffering. Bother me when you run out of imaginary scapegoats and need a heretic to burn to hold your society together. Make enemies carelessly. We have nothing but time.

>muh muh

look at this retard who doesn't know that you get nazis when you get commies. Like cats to rats

i guess cro-magnon is a little dehumanising, they are just retards then

Did China get nazis? Did Eastern Europe get nazis?
Anyway, nazis don't exist anymore (unlike muslims). It was a hypothetical example.

Muslims don't actually exist, silly. It's a visual illusion.

>Did Eastern Europe get nazis?
Go read Ernst Nolte. His entire thesis is that the nazis were a response to what the communists were doing with the gulags, disappearances, and mass murders in Russia, Eastern Europe, and in Germany.

Far leftists create the environment for fascists to breed.

>You think we aren't tolerating the living shit out of you whiny little cunts already? Boo hoo, edgelord wants a war.
Imagine being some antifaggot commie and saying this lmao
>did Eastern europe get nazis?
Uh....

Wow. One whole book? Somebody's been to library lately. Anything else? Seriously, anything other than "this guy convinced me, because he was convincing"?

imagine making posts desu

Give me a break. They just wanted more land.
Let's not invent patterns where they don't exist. Communism is bad enough on its own.

Look pal if you don't know what mein kampf is about or what WWII is that's okay but surely you must have heard about these people called russians and how they're nazis now yes? :^)

people like you are impossible to talk to

mein kampf did not have links to wiki articles on muslim child sex rings

And I do it for free!

Define "russians".

>reddit spacing

You think maybe it should have?

How can you summarise his contempt for muslims running over a little girl in Sweden as simply "muh loli got killed!!!"?

You're fucked up man.

Attached: cmon.jpg (224x224, 4K)

(you)

how to get dark background?

>muslim child sex rings

ah yes, the one or two rapes that happened

this "sex ring" conspiracy is like a kebab pizzagate

bottom right hand corner of your webpage look at the drop down menu with style, click on tomorrow

>reddit spacing
They literally can't stop. They'll be lined up against the wall going "a-are you triggered"

awesome, thanks

so the muslim sex rings were exaggerated?
I was under the impressing that media intentionally underreported
How can we know who to believe there is no real truth
If the muslim sex ring stuff is true this guy is a hero
If it is not true he is a villain
How can I live my life correctly with no truth

I don't think we need more than one thread about the latest shooter, do you?

It’s definitely a real thing dude. Do you think catholic child rapists are a conspiracy too?

Mm. This one should last for today, actually.

Sweet dreams of pushing me up against the wall, fags

samefag

catholics have raped people for a millennia and gotten away with it

the whole idea of there being muslim rape gangs is a racist fantasy created by the BNP and other fascist groups and promulgated by the murdoch media

there is no basis to it, at most it was a few rapes (of mostly underclass white trash) and that is it

it happened but it's not an ethnicity thing, it's mostly an omnipresent thing. people like to say the catholic church or political elites or whatever are evil satanists, because they don't want to deal with the unpleasant reality that nonces are hiding in plain sight everywhere, and the first instinct of people in power is to hide and deny

pretty much all the rotherham guys were drug dealers or connected to drug dealers also. it's just another problem with unsupervised power relationships and uncaring parents

You guys think that you're winning some argument but really you're just convincing people you are actually, completely evil and will have to be violently deposed. I think the first guy is actually false flagging to that effect actually but nothing surprises me anymore.

Come on, try harder. Where I come from especially middle eastern muslims are more than 10 likely to rape people (especially underage girls) than the natives. Official police stats look like that in pretty much everywhere where the police actually records them. In many countries the government stopped recording the stats because they started to look way too bad. Organized muslim rape gangs are pretty much a fact in most western european cities.

Attached: muslims.png (631x482, 737K)

>>>reddit.com/r/politics

Attached: 39443208-2899-4EC1-B058-FCA3945FFCA8.png (408x450, 35K)

It's a bit overblown, yeah. Non-whites should stay out anyway, there's no need for "muh terrorism" or "muh rapes" arguments to know that.
The simple fact is they don't belong there and in the long run it will be a net negative.

Eco-fascism is the way.

Attached: 1550946028944m.jpg (377x1024, 81K)

>I mean yeah they should stay out but isn't caring about horrific things just like so cringe?
Fuck you dude stop being a brainwashed pussy

If anything you've proved my point. Thant document facilitated the type of homogenization to create and maintain a vast trade network over what once was a culturally diverse environment. I think the Quran is a book of genius because it understands something that nobody can bring themselves to acknowledge in this day and age: that existence and identity aren't neutral, that accommodation requires control of the surroundings. the Islamic faith takes it further, by forcing every aspect of human perception to submit to its conventions. The calls to prayer and the praying itself remind us that they control the sound of any given space and that all activity is secondary to public demonstrations of faith. The prohibitions cultural activities like music and certain foods separate the Muslims from the general population, and when their presence is sufficient can be guaranteed in order to not offend the sensibilities of the pious. Even those allowed to practice other faiths are still taxed to remind them that they are subservient to the faith of Muhammad and that their liberation is only attainable through conversion.

The sense of "empathy" they always brag about is just politically motivated feeling.

No, I do care about those horrific things. But the problem is that when that's your only argument (as it's the case with faggots like Tommy Robinson) it's not enough to stop this.
You need to focus on non-white (or non-native) immigration, period.

Leftist are such bugs. Fit only to be crushed

>sepo
I thought strayans were supposed to be good at bants

>Addiction free community
>Anti imperialism
>Protection of heritage and culture
>meanwhile there's a big ass Nazi larp symbol right in the middle
is that symbol intentionally ironic?

Attached: 1477524866985.jpg (780x880, 165K)

also the shitty aspect ratio lmao

They have such a systematized and intellectualized way of engaging with the world. It's sometimes hard to think that they don't run a on a programmed algorithm.

And what do you run on?

I was calling these sorts of people who use the same pre-packaged arguments to try and rationalize away even the very concept of someone insulting them as "drone people" on this board years before the NPC meme lol warosu.org/lit/thread/5051430#p5051692

A seething hatred for leftists and their fundamental beliefs. I never meant to imply that I'm more of a person than they are (though I guess I did), but that the way in which they are less is conditioned into them by nearly every powerful social institution that exists in western society, so it's just a tad bit more despicable.

Were you insulting someone?

>DO NOT GO GENTLE
dropped

So ... you admit that you're fueled entirely by hatred for the enemy? Is that why you think leftist societies "create" individuals like yourself?

I guess I don't understand why you think hatred is a better motive for acting than "algorithms".

This

I'm not that guy. But I just despise the left's emphasis on humanity and the way it's bound to the corporeal in their politics and the way it serves as the basis for their problematization.
>Is that why you think leftist societies "create" individuals like yourself?
I don't think that's exactly wrong. To some extent opposition to a stance is contained in the stance itself. I certainly wouldn't feel that way if the left hadn't taken control of every important cultural institution and subsequently used them to propagate their message all the time.
I don't necessarily, but the standardization and homogenization of their discourses is just another reason for me to hate them. When one is so incapable of expressing original thought, it become difficult to tell if they have a mind at all. At least seething hatred attaches itself to some sort of personal element that allows for unique expression.

Maybe reading this will help, if you haven't yet.
Leftists/liberals lack certain moral sensibilities. They're just born that way.
I know it's frustrating, because it's like talking to a color blind person, but I guess they can't help it (or maybe they can, but you probably have to persuade them like kids).

Attached: righteous-mind.png.jpg (399x608, 35K)

Uhhh, sorry, more questions, if you don't mind. What exactly do you mean by "corporeal" politics? Are there incorporeal politics? ... Wouldn't that just be a religious debate?

And ... what cultural institutions in particular? Do you mean things like gay marriage?

And, finally, what you think the "message" they're sending out is? It seems different from the message they believe they're sending.

>stop caring about what I don't care about
Wtf, I'm for the globohomo now.

Hahah! I'm friends with a clinically diagnosed psychopath or three, and I can tell you that people like that genuinely don't have a moral compass. If you believe in God, you could say that they were born deaf, blind, and mute to Him. Nonetheless, they are human. (I think, actually, it's a sin, isn't it - to judge another person, since God alone is the judge of souls?)

Psychopaths are extremely rare, but they're typically not liberals, in my experience. You could say they're natural egoists.

What exactly do you find immoral about liberalism - would it be fair t say that there's a fundamental difference in why you believe society exists, or should exist?

yikes

What, you've never been to prison?

I think so, note he doesnt actually have anything bad to say about Jews which is very odd.

>What exactly do you find immoral about liberalism
Read the damn book. Or listen to Haidt, if you don't want to read. He's really accessible.

>he literally can't stop posting it

i love the double standards of lefties on occasions like this
>muslim shoots up a concert
>"terrorism has no religion", "not all muslims", etc.
>white dude shoots up a mosque
>"this is definitely the work of white nationalism and it's the duty of us white people to deal with it"

Attached: 1552759251556.jpg (658x1193, 183K)

I put the blame on violent video games like “DOOM” (1993? 2016?), on violent satanic rock music like rap, and on violent social network websites like Reddit.

Also the fact that they say the Nazis should be killed because their ideology is "murderous" and "they're going to kill us anyways, so we might as well do it first" but then you expand that to Islam they freak out

That book told me nothing I didn't already know, which is why I'm asking you, personally, to help me understand why you've made the choices you've made. I'm not trying to be rude, but neuroscience has progressed, somewhat, since 2012.

>That book told me nothing
You didn't read it.
>why you've made the choices you've made
What the fuck are you talking about? Are you ok?

It's not hypocritical to love love and hate hatred. I think it's the only possible moral expression of hatred. To feel it at all, outside of that context, is a moral failure.

I think the only correct attitude towards ending the life of another person is sincere despair that it is necessary.

I'm more partial to Leftism where we all combine to form one culture, one people, one government.

Got Mitt Uns

>Uhhh, sorry, more questions, if you don't mind. What exactly do you mean by "corporeal" politics? Are there incorporeal politics? ... Wouldn't that just be a religious debate?
It's a political stance that prioritizes the individual bodies that make up a given area as the main unit for the evaluation of social problems and a solution that inevitably ends up with using the political apparatus to lavish the body with comfort. I just can't agree with that. In a sense my politics too are corporeal, in that it centralizes the body politic and its well-being, but its ability to create something for more meaningful and powerful than the bodies that comprise it makes it worth privileging it over that of the individual. I have the same problem with many of the far-right. They wish to use the political apparatus to to lavish white bodies with comforts and provide for them a chance to dominate the other.
>And ... what cultural institutions in particular? Do you mean things like gay marriage?
More or less things like educational institutions, the most important media providers, and the firms that comprise pretty much all growing industries.
>And, finally, what you think the "message" they're sending out is? It seems different from the message they believe they're sending.
That "humanity," due to our common corporeality, should supersede all other forms of identity, and that it's well-being should be prioritized. that includes providing for those whose desired comforts may be different from that of majorities.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I've read a lot of books. Did you have anything else?

Is there a reason your dad's cock is in your mouth right now, user?

>It's a political stance that prioritizes the individual bodies that make up a given area as the main unit for the evaluation of social problems and a solution that inevitably ends up with using the political apparatus to lavish the body with comfort. I just can't agree with that. In a sense my politics too are corporeal, in that it centralizes the body politic and its well-being, but its ability to create something for more meaningful and powerful than the bodies that comprise it makes it worth privileging it over that of the individual. I have the same problem with many of the far-right. They wish to use the political apparatus to to lavish white bodies with comforts and provide for them a chance to dominate the other.

I can agree with most of that! I think my perspective is a little different from yours because the question that bothered me the most was whether or not the individual is actually "free" to exist outside of society - considering things like the way feral children's brains fail to develop, and the way solitary confinement affects prisoners... you can't realistically "opt out" of it without a sort of loss of humanity. Not totally. To me all societies are the Panopticon, and it's a matter of which one seems the most sustainable over time & the most adaptable to situations of chaos (meteor hits the earth, whatever). To me the only real priority is the survival of the species.

the net experience of individuals seems much less of a spook than the experience of a state

I'm sorry, I'm not interested in online erotic roleplay.

That would be a good reason for having it there ;v

isn't the book's thesis that liberals and conservative have incompatible moral bases? it's not that libs are the ones that lack values - righties have their own equal-but-opposite blind spots ?

your guess is as good as mine, thotiana, the man's been dead for twelve years ;3c

But it's the spooks that give any sort of value to the individuals; they're what's needed to redeem them. Their bodies and minds are virtually worthless alone.

t. person who never read Mein Kampf and is simply parroting the popular opinion on it
Yeah and his paintings sucked too haha

>it's not that libs are the ones that lack values - righties have their own equal-but-opposite blind spots ?
No, he says libs have more blind spots, which makes them incapable of understanding righties.

Although you shouldn't take this libs/righties too literally, it's a very approximate definition and some libs (for example SJWs) act a lot like conservatives.

>nobody mentioning the content of the manifesto directly, more specifically the opening lines of "it's the birthrates" repeated three times
Ah, just like every other thread on this guy. Just call it poorly written, that'll convince the evil rightwingers! Haha, he used Wikipedia what a retard. Meanwhile let's ignore the disparity in birthrates because we all know muslims breeding 4x faster than native Europeans won't have a significant effect on society at ALL

Are you saying that having a foreign population outbreeding the native population was a bad thing for the Aboriginals?

this also seems like, if i pinned down your definitions, i would end with an enormous spook

hmm i might actually read it then. still a good marxist mind

This is something I've never understood about shitting clueless drivel about people's parents, do you think I'm impressed that your dumb dad kicked the bucket or is that just flavor? Or do you think I'm saying something about you that could only be said of someone with a living father?

Perhaps, but a spook that provides the potential for deeper and and more noble creation than any individual body could ever hope to make.

so go have kids lol

>just throw a glass of water at the burning house lol

>unhinged capitalism sucks
>just don't buy things lol

The moment you stop pretending human life has inherent value is the moment everyone else loses their incentive to keep pretending it does. That's not the outcome I want.

Why keep talking to me if you don't want the attention? You're just bored and lonely. I don't mind.

I'm just trying to understand the rolling wheel of pattern and newness that is life, my friend. And I've spent a long time posting nonsense, saying nonsense, trying to get something about you in the pure return. I love you, and I'd love you even if you had done some nasty shit your dad or whoever.

even though he murdered 50 muslims, he wasn't really attacking them. he was attacking the system that allowed them to live there in the first place

I would like to hope that we all come to that conclusion, or at least come to realize that it can only have value through the manner in which it works to ensure the resilience of the body politic. Are you too pathetic to see the greatness that can only exist beyond the limits of your body, and just how pathetic you are in comparison.

I could write something better than that. Dubs decide what I write my manifesto on.

Attached: tinfoil.jpg (344x399, 122K)

That's very kind of you. I'm going to die too, eventually, like everyone else, and this consciousness will vanish like a candle blowing out, but while I'm alive, and you're alive, we can still speak back and forth, and I'm happy if I've made you a little happier.

I'd like it if no one was killed, but I know I can't have that. It's too late. I just want the solution with the fewest miserable deaths.

I live and interact with muslims daily and have for my whole life

you are a passive slug who will listen to the first party that applies sufficient force on you

racism is over

high iq

lol just have white babies

Complete unity is how you get monocultures, man. That's why the original banana died out. Diversity means that the apocalypse we couldn't predict - the one that wipes out 99.9999999% of us - leaves enough freaks to repopulate the earth.

We have about six or seven common ancestors, as a species, don't we? I haven't actually checked up on that field in a while, but listen: we were reduced to that number and we came back.

I think ... a civilization that creates Caligula deserves to be destroyed by him. We have to be careful what we create.

Are you me? Are we the NPC?

It's not hypocritical to want your enemies killed and choose sides

There's no room for reason or peace between the two sides in this conflict

Yeah, I misremembered, there's 6-7 "mothers"/mitochonrial DNA sources, it isn't applicable to an apocalypse scenario. Still.

>implying that white rape gangs existed before muslim rape gangs, functioned the same, and accounted for an identical rate of adolescent rapes in the same communities

When was this? The 50s? 60s? 70s? The notorious "white grooming gangs" of those decades? You must have statistics that back this claim up? Evidence from media and government sources of that time?

The necessity of forced sex changes for all people

I know. Eventually, we're probably going to have to kill each other. I'd just rather not.

I heard something about some TV personalities from the same country in question…

Cringeworthy af.
One might think he wants to make Nazis look stupid.

Richard Spencer provides a good commentary, as usual:
youtube.com/watch?v=Bluhlwtkojw

>at most it was a few rapes (of mostly underclass white trash)
Youre fucking repulsive

>They literally can't stop. They'll be lined up against the wall going "a-are you triggered"
kek this encompasses the phenomenom perfectly

balkanization of the united states into decentralized city-states

>I think he was stupid and evil
>Probably many of the fanatics have personal problems they are compensating for (like being repressed homosexuals or trannies, or blaming the west for their inadequacies) or are just mentally ill.
Funny how you unequivocally condemn the white guy and two sentences later try to understand and sympathize with the muslims

There's quite a difference between an ordered, traditional society getting progressively destabilized by the ever increasing chaos caused by the left gaining cultural and political power, and the authoritarian regime established once they take complete control.
The former is the perfect breeding grounds for Nazis and such types, like Weimar Germany. Of course you won't get the same result in a totalitarism like the USSR, don't be dishonest dude.

t. reddit

Cringe. Doesn't mention the Jews once. Only talking about the symptoms but not the cause.

I haven't read anything besides this image, but this little snippet's telling enough that I can safely skip the whole thing:

>Didn't even do a read-through for spelling and grammar issues
>Or worse, he tried, and somehow missed "Heirarchy" and the weird "Or I don't" conjunction fuckup when he meant "And I don't"

Separate from what he's done and his stupid ideology, if you don't care enough to make the one message you're effectively throwing your life away to deliver clear and error-free, you're not worth reading.

Work this bad means either he's a brainlet, in which case no need to read, or he has a fundamental disrespect of craftsmanship, which I see as an insult to the reader. Easy skip.

Attached: pretzel.png (645x729, 127K)

>His entire argument is based on "much burthraytes"
>He overlooks the fact that birthrates are directly correlated with development
That's why China removed the one child policy and why most East Asian and European countries have low birthrates. It's why rural parts of the US have higher birthrates than large cities/urban areas.
We'll start to see birthrates take a downward trend in India and eventually Africa once they develop enough.
None of this is about race, it's all because children become less of a benefit and more of a cost the more developed and urbanized a nation becomes.

It's amazing and disgusting how much of a frothing retard this man is.

Attached: 1547369871045.gif (615x548, 18K)

>goes on vacation to Israel
>claims to be /pol/lack
>never mentions the jews
Really makes you think

It could also be correlated with individualism, which tends to be a feature of a consumer capitalist society. Unless we start to see urban development that doesn't rely on free-market incentives, it's hard to say.

this

anyone calling this tripe well written hasn't read a book since second grade

So, let me get this straight. There are people here who unironically defend his actions? Not his grievances, but his actions.

To reduce it to that single factor is as retarded as ignoring that factor.
There are many more at play, and the reality is that with a different mindset, high development would not be a great restriction on birthrates. Just look at noblewomen from the past, they were babymaking machines.

I don't think anyone said it's well written, rather that people just talk about how shit it is instead of discussing the actual points the guy makes.

>it is instead of discussing the actual points the guy makes.

there is a board for politics, go there about it. this is for literature, and as a piece of writing it's shit. anyone who uses the word 'thus' to try and look smart should be laughed up.

Very few outside of /pol/ and /r9k/, and over there it's hard to tell the satire and the shilling from the real deal. The people agreeing sincerely are mostly hardcore accelerationists.

>go there
>He says as he replies to the thread
Didn't know you were trolling, sorry.

I guess I should've stated that development leads to cities/high population density areas and that's the main culprit instead of just being developed.

Attached: 20170909_WOC600.png (1280x757, 85K)

>Mein Kampf is at least readable
is it?

Might makes right, retard. What are you, stupid?

Attached: deepfried_1551923529281.png (328x450, 116K)

>Introduction
>It's the birthrates.
>It's the birthrates.
>It's the birthrates.
I think the reduction is fair in this case.

Wow dude what an insightful post in this 237 post thread. Got any more big brained knowledge bombs to drop on us? I bet you've certainly stopped the next thread about this even though a shotgun spray of 4 will appear with one surviving to hit the bump limit again

Fucking retard

Has China's population density only recently matched the west's?

I meant reducing the factors contributing to the decline of birthrates to nothing but development, sorry I wasn't clear.

Ah yes, that makes more sense. The high level of urbanization we have today seems to be negative in almost every respect.

>I don't think anyone said it's well written
see

for a direct example, and for indirect, defensive deflection attempts re: writing quality,

I had low expectations and I was impressed. Wish he didn't have the gratuitous epigrams.

Oh, you were perfectly clear and I should have noticed that but I guess I overlooked the rest of the post, my bad.

I would assume he meant in the context of mass-murderer manifestos. Most of them are borderline schizo and their writing feels like a strange, deluded maze. This guy does have some delusion, but it is mostly coherent.

This.

It's a mangled abortion of a thesis. Actually, since he claimed to have deleted a novel length version, you could call this a failed abortion.

Okay, most don't say it's well written. Still, my point stands, and like says people come to say "it's very badly written" instead of discussing the arguments. It's not like it's a fucking philosophical treatise either.

Not the user you were talking to and a bit weary of having this conversation on the backdrop of a thread which partially condones the actions of the manlet, reagrdless of how accurate his grievances were, but anyway. Do you know of any data that displays a sufficiently rapid declining trend for muslims in the West? Enough so that culture is less of a factor?

are you a girl?

hummus

Specifically claims to not be mossad without being accused.
>Hmm.jpeg

>moustache man bad

I will feel 0 emotion [reducted] people like you

Except muslims in the west have above replacement birthrates

and muslims see the conflict of islam vs kaffirs as a 1300 year conflict, it's only westerner scum who are disconnected from their history completely

He doesn't have any arguments. It's a story about his feelings. If an intelligent mind had had these thoughts and feelings, perhaps we'd be able to locate an argument. If an intelligent man had been the one to write it, perhaps the work would be less offensively ugly.

The intelligent should fear the strong

So you're saying you don't have counter arguments. Figured as much.

You can act like this all you want buddy but the simple fact of the matter is things are going to get a lot worse and if you're the type of weak metropolitan retard you act like you're going to die young and horrifically. The very nature of the post I'm responding to, your mindset, it guarantees it. You can't be reasoned with, you're never going to stop. So the system is going to crumble around you, your brown mudnigger pets will eat you alive, or you will be shot. Fuck you.

Hey at least he's gonna die with the moral highground

Based and ready-for-action pilled

thanks for the free horoscope

his sentiment is correct, his writing is shit. i sure hope i'm not skipping 260 posts of reddit sucking muslim dick by not reading this thread

Here's something I found, it may or not be what you're looking for.
ppic.org/publication/how-fertility-changes-across-immigrant-generations/
It's talking about Mexican American women but I'd say it's still applicable, whether or not you believe fertility is correlated with race (I'd assume that if someone did believe fertility and race correlated they'd lump central Americans and arab-muslims together).
Something else that I forgot to mention is that it doesn't happen immediately, the more developed a nation the more important education is. The more educated women are the less they're able/willing to have kids (because of career taking a higher importance in their life). It'll take a few generations for birthrates to lower.

Attached: Screenshot_20190317-154023__01.jpg (920x905, 158K)

If it comes to war, you won't be taking the highground by simply submitting. To be clear, I don't condone killing civilians even in war, but I wouldn't bet on them feeling the same way.

>Something else that I forgot to mention is that it doesn't happen immediately, the more developed a nation the more important education is. The more educated women are the less they're able/willing to have kids (because of career taking a higher importance in their life). It'll take a few generations for birthrates to lower.

Except children of muslim immigrants are more radical than their parents
And new converts are more radical than existing ones

There's literally 0 reason to import third world shit-eaters and muslims to the west, zero

And anyone who supports such policies will [REDACTED]

Let me explain this guy's worldview:

The only people that matter are culturally and ethnically Western. I found, in my travels around the world, that Westerners are being replaced in their home countries as their birth rates are too low and immigration too high. I observed that Westerners are apathetic and universalist, while other races fight for their own self-interest and exploit our weakness. I observed that these weak tendencies are entrenched in almost all Western governments. I observed that our people are being killed by foreigners, which makes me unhappy because nothing is being done about it. The strongest response I can make as an individual is to launch a terror attack, heightening the culture of fear and perceptions of ethnic conflict. I hope that my actions increase the division between nascent nationalists and establishment humanitarians. As a result, this will bring forward a nationalist revival, by heightening the culture of fear. I want this revival by 2025-8 at latest, otherwise demographics will be too hard to correct and democracy will play against us.

To refute this guy's worldview, you have to refute one of the above statements. The strongest argument is: 'we're all equally important', followed by 'the demographic crisis isn't uniquely Western, others are following' and 'AI and immortality will render demographics obsolete'. A strong argument he failed to mention is climate-caused migration from Africa and South East Asia, increasing immigration to the West. Otherwise, you can attack the method saying 'peaceful, demographic nationalist reform is easier', though this is a lot weaker than the others.

>because of career taking a higher importance in their life
Could also be a feature of a capitalist system, bear this in mind.

See

>The only people that matter are culturally and ethnically Western
Literally wrong in your first sentence, how could you fuck up this badly?

>(I'd assume that if someone did believe fertility and race correlated they'd lump central Americans and arab-muslims together).

Race and ideology
You get that?

Do you know the fertility rate of hassidic jews? Who are educated and live in a developed country? Do you understand why it's high? Why it's higher than secular jews?

Do you understand this?

Are you acting retarded on purpose?

>The intelligent should fear the strong.

See, we completely disagree with each other - it's the other way around. Fundamentally, you're an animal that can't understand why it shouldn't act on its impulses. You're going to thrash around. Lots of people will die. But you will be beaten back into your station in life. Free-roaming livestock are a nuisance to civilization.

Look, he doesn't care about drone strikes in the ME. He only cares about Europeans.

>Australians vs. educated muslim women

Attached: csds.jpg (1204x456, 26K)

Meant to quote . What a red link disaster

Attached: 1550587824141.png (301x313, 155K)

Israeli women have kids despite Israel being developed

You don't need more than 100 to 110 iq to organize and defeat passive low T cucks like you, you can't write a blogpost against a squad of men throating you with their boots

your boyfriend Obama is responsible for those drone strikes

nvm secular israelis who are above replacement, look at hassidics and gaza strippers

The guy says explicitly that he's travelled through a lot of countries, many not in the West, and that his experience with these peoples was only good, and also that he doesn't want harm to these people, just that he doesn't want them in our countries.
This is a sentiment commonly expressed on the right, why is it so difficult for some people to avoid equating "I don't want them in my country" with "Fuck them all, destroy their countries"?

"but this is happening in Europe too"
>studiously avoids replying or mentions that Europeans colonized the world
"so then your justification is just revenge then"
>studiously avoids replying or calls you an incel for not agreeing with their nihilistic technocratic universalism

>>studiously avoids replying or mentions that Europeans colonized the world
You people still use this "argument"?

It's almost like Western countries have this elaborate system where you're all but unpersoned for publicly opposing mass immigration

Bless you. You really think I'd fight like an honest man? I only fight to win. I'd probably start off with the virologist team that was able to make an animal virus airborne, recently, and try some crossbreeding. After joining your team as a traitor, that is. I don't believe in "fairness" in combat.

Appreciate it. Will have a deeper dive, but Mexicans are certainly not the same. Mexicans are culturally Western (partly Western heritage), or certainly closer to Western ideals than Muslims. Also, they are not bound by religion to marry partners that belong to the same religion, ensuring the offspring would carry the religion/culture forward. Completely different. What I can tell from a very narrow field of view, simply by observing 2nd and 3rd gen Muslims in the West is that their birthrates are nowhere near as low as those of "natives", or other 2nd and 3rd gen "immigrants". And again. Their offspring will be Muslim almost 100% of the time which cannot be said for other immigrants, or "natives". Would love to see actual metrics though.

200 iq poster

Ironically, the best refutation comes from the right.
youtube.com/watch?v=VKQyGj6kmYk

666 iq

"You people"?

Good luck. You don't have clue about organized violence or how intelligence is applied to it.

yea

There aren’t more droughts, famines or floods today than there were 70 years ago. The climate argument is an excuse to divert attention from the fact that people in Third World countries are getting richer and are able to put up the money in order to try and get into a place with better benefits and prospects (Europe, Aus-Nz). It was too risky and expensive for a Gambian/Afghan family to send out their sons in the 50s to try and get into Western countries. There was also no means/infrastructure for the migrant to send back money.

Settle down, child. Adults are speaking.

Says the man whose plan for victory is "develop super bug and join enemy team", which is so pathetically vague as to be endearing. Tell me, what background do you have in virology? And how do you plan to use such a thing to win? Gonna put it in the air vents of the big bad's lair like on some Saturday morning cartoon?

I don't post here to get subpoenaed, livestock. I'm having a good time.

Are you older than 12?

It's not the subpoena that's the problem (why would you ever be subpoenaed for talking about how to resist domestic terrorists?), it's that you have no mental conception of war-fighting or the institutions that do it.

You know if you're not having fun you can just close the thread, right? Remember: self-care

I am strictly fun posting

Because I'm capable of adopting a frivolous tone on an underwater basket weaving support forum?

I'm sorry if you thought I really felt anything for you, but I'm doing this because you make funny noises every time I kick in your direction.

youre making a fool of yourself actually is what you're doing

>biowarfare
>not realizing viruses evolve
>not realizing it'd also spread among people that aren't whoever your enemy is
>actually believing this is clever and that you are like sun tzu or some shit
what an absolute dumbass you are

Every single person browsing this website is making a fool of themselves. I'm in excellent company.

Hm? Why would I want anyone to live?

Nicked my thumb scrolling over this post

Another user said the same thing in the other manifesto thread 12 or so hours ago. It's fascinating to me that you've been at this for that long.

This feels less like you having fun, and more like you are incredibly mad.

>insulting Kipling
Do you want copycats?

Attached: annoyance.png (320x457, 133K)

King George's lapdog still has fans?

Anger would be an interesting motivator, for sure. I think there would have been more profanity, though.

Is the smug thing just a character you're playing or is this your actual self-image

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would anything posted here as fact.

Attached: 8376D836-B930-40CB-B857-9B8D9CD61E5D.jpg (1195x239, 83K)

what side are you on? can you make a virus that targets only a certain religion?

Is this you?

Attached: 076monkeys.jpg (853x459, 160K)

>at most it was a few rapes (of mostly underclass white trash) and that is it
Yuck

Proofs?

What poets do you respect then?

Attached: get_the_horsemen.jpg (200x236, 11K)

God there's something gross about this "plea" feigning vulnerability and powerlessness while demanding further crack down on people who already feel immensely marginalized and desperate.

Don't you realize that your read on their motivations is pretty much entirely unfounded opinion?

What makes it even better is that, even if a leftist can indeed say "well, the terrorist has explained in his manifesto that he is indeed working under the ideas of white supremacy", you can say as much of the terrorists bombing people in the name of Allah.
But of course the godless, progressive bugman knows more about the motives of Muslims than the terrorists themselves.

He scrapped his original work and rewrote it just before the shooting.
Sounds like you're just looking for excuses not to read it.

It's well written for an average guy, typos are fucking irrelevent to me.

Not enticing enough, it wasn't overtly offensive. Verbal abuse soon grows boring if the level of hostility stays constant.

That reminds me of a joke about combat veterans and the sunk cost fallacy.
>What side were you on?
>The right one.

>Implying differences in process mean anything about the result

To quote Jackie Chan about trying to use production issues as an excuse, "No. Good movie, bad movie: That's it."

If I'm not being clear enough for the slower audience members, this essay is "bad movie."

Additionally, every writer dumps a first draft. If this is the quality of draft two, the best he could do? That's even more damning.

No it means that he wrote it in a short period of time so the typos are understandable.
Lmao you're acting like he submitted his book to you for review or something, he's trying to communicate, that's the goal.

I don't know where you came from but you are tip top cringe.

Not him, I agree it's pretty badly structured. It's no Ted K shit that's for sure.
But of course the important part is the content.

Milton, Chaucer, Pound, Eliot, Atwood, Dylan Thomas, Baudelaire, Coleridge, Dickinson, Siken, Donne, Rossetti, Yeats... I'd like to add Rilke, too, but I prefer his prose. Off the top of my head.

Kipling wasn't all that bad. I find it hard to imagine how he'd feel about having one of his poems retitled and recited (completely) in the middle of a series of emotional bullet points about how Australians are white.

I've been here about fifteen years.

Consider the following: What purpose did it serve to keep this particular thread on the front page until it hit the bump limit? Why this thread, and not one of the others?

OP posted a complete manuscript.

Well given that that is the material to be discussed, it seems appropriate.

>No it means that he wrote it in a short period of time so the typos are understandable.

No one made him do what he did, so that was his choice if he wrote it in a "short period of time", given that he had infinite prep time.

I'm acting like someone who sees brainlet-tier, trivially fixable errors in a piece of writing should act: by rejecting the writer as inept and moving on.

That your defending the piece despite all that looks to me like you might agree with him, which I find both repugnant and an indicator you might wanna fuck back off to /pol/.

>No it means that he wrote it in a short period of time so the typos are understandable.

No one made him do what he did, so that was his choice if he wrote it in a "short period of time", given that he had infinite prep time.

I'm acting how someone who sees brainlet-tier, trivially fixable errors in a piece of writing should act: by rejecting the writer as inept and moving on.

That you're defending the piece despite all that looks to me like you might agree with him, which I find both repugnant and an indicator you might wanna fuck back off to /pol/.

I deleted a previous version of the post because it had some typos which needed fixing. If only the OP author had done the same.

>missed the quote
Third time's the charm?

Nah, you're smart enough and lurking, I figure you'll figure out it's meant for you.

Well I'm just a spectator. Though for what it's worth, I generally agree with you, but an argument against your position is contained in the manifesto itself when he says
>The best time to attack was yesterday

GOD TIER
Industrial Society and Its Future

High Tier
My Twisted World

Mid Tier
2083 - A European Declaration of Independence
The Columbine Diaries
Adam Lanza - Collected Forum Posts

Low tier
The Roof Manifesto
The Great Replacement
Ember's Ghost Squad

>My Twisted World
I'm not reading that, but is it actually well-written and does it actually have any points worth considering?

Not at all, it's only good because it takes the typical narcissism and adolescent stupidity you find in school shooter manifestos/fanfics and takes it to 11. It would unironically be a solid work of literature, the a confederacy of dunces of our generation, if the rodge was a little better at writing and was making a character, not writing about himself.

Yes he does. Still, he doesn't judge their struggles to have any importance. They might as well be NPCs, pests... he only cares about them compared to us.

Bangladesh is going to sink at some point, desertification is going to fuck up Subsaharan Africa. There are far more people now too, which is a contributor to the problem.

That's more or less what I would expect, thanks for the sincere reply.