How does it feel to be on a watchlist for talking about books

How does it feel to be on a watchlist for talking about books

Attached: emma_kennedy_0.jpg (783x552, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

econlib.org/library/Mill/mlLbty2.html
chomsky.info/19801011/
dailym.ai/2SroTJ8
theguardian.com/culture/2018/oct/07/graham-linehan-police-warning-complaint-by-stephanie-hayden-transgender-activist-twitter
youtu.be/MPISXvQwm_E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She ain't wrong

Why are white twitter women the way they are? Always angrily, high-horsedly talking shit about shit they know next to nothing about

rate my story
>postapocalyptic Britain, 2183
>Muslim outriders appear outside the walls of your wealthy Christian trading enclave
>the local technopriest emerges from the unistery and calls you as part of the delegation to meet with the Saracens for parlay
>he disappears toward the dungeons as you quickly run through the aquaponics hops farm to the city gate to double check the roster for this month's tradegoods
>the gates open and the Muslims ride their caravan of camels in
>they dismount and you exchange the greeting of peace with them
>you swap news of the surrounding wasteland in Englibic pidgin
>they turn to examining your wares, hyperprocessors and quantum tablets manufactured by the lay brothers at the unistry
>in exchange they bring reclaimed metals from the London Ruins
>one of the Muslims throws back a blanket to reveal a young East Asian woman bound hand and foot on the back of a camel
>her dark eyes stare at you with a mixture of fear and wonder
>"A pagan slave girl, captured in the Japanese Jihad. She is unsullied by the touch of man. Do any among you desire this wretched creature?"
>you immediately fumble through your fannypack for a credstick and hold it to him
>he nods to his brethren, who cut the girl from her bonds, and throw her at your feet
>she clings to your legs, staring up at you in confusion
>the technopriest emerges from the dungeons with a turnkey who is leading a prisoner bound by electrochains
>"What is this?" the Muslim asks in Arabic, knowing the technopriest is fluent
>the prisoner stares straight ahead in gibbering terror
>"An apostate. An atheist. He dared declare his godlessness before witnesses. He even called himself a liberal. We hand him over to you, our Muslim allies, in accordance with our treaty of peace, in deference to your tribal law, to do with as you so please."
>the Muslims wail and immediately behead the atheist with a scimitar
>the gathered onlookers send up a cheer
>with the trade complete, the Muslims depart, and the gate is sealed
>the apostate's blood runs out over the soil, his corpse left to rot in the hot sun for a time
>everything went better than expected

Lol. What's she on about? I'm scared to leave my house. A typical suburban housewife is a far greater threat to humanity than me.

lit is a clean board
I just want to talk about books

Because twitter gave catladies a platform.

To late m8

BOOKS

Just like polfriends

What did old hags use to do before the welfare state and women's rights?

I'm not saying we should return to the past, but I'm curious.

Good. honestly, pretty great. Though I might be overestimating because I know it's a lot better than I could ever do.

Funny because Twitter is where femcels gather and the anti-wbite rethoric is outstanding basically the same as Yea Forums but in reverse

WHERE ARE THE BOOKS NIGGER

This is what the Newzealand terrorist intended. Over reaction. Following backlash. Anyone posts what thots said last minute on Yea Forums wants to invoke discord and backlash.

Its just a very vocal minority

90% of Yea Forums at any given time will be devoted to misogyny, racism and the rest. Those are the threads which reach bump limit. Actual literature threads get few replies.

This is 4channel

I don't know wtf Yea Forums is

lol

>for talking about books
Y-y-yeah. Books.

Yea Forums is:-

• 25% chart threads.
• 25% rate my stack threads.
• 25% rate my bookshelf threads.
• 5% books for doomers/bloomers.
• 5% books for this feel.
• 5% books for Myers-Briggs personality types.
• 5% how's your novel coming along?
• 1% getting mad about identity politics.
• 1% classics.
• 1% what's the literary equivalent of X?
• 1% meme books.
• 1% Yea Forums careers.
• 1% who is the better author?
• 0% literary discussion.

When i was a hardcore polfag it was not the people who agreed with me who motivated me the most, it was the things my enemy was doing and the feeling of complete suppression i felt.

Attached: hhhhhhh.jpg (1080x794, 94K)

>I just want to talk about books
Should have told that to academics and journalists who consistently pushed "the personal is political" into everything for the last few decades.

What about the threads specifically designed to facilitate social communication you fucking dumbass? Those have nothing at all to do with books.

God, people like you just piss me the fuck off. Learn to lurk more before posting. Most threads on Yea Forums aren’t literature related retard and if they are, sometimes many people post without responding to the OP

get drunk on cheap wine and groom cats

Why would I be put on a watch list for browsing an Albanian Tupperware enthusiast website?

Is she related to the airport in New York?

Kek

according to her, you can thank an incel

That masterful turn of phrase with the last line made that story a 10/10

Arrange marriages.

I honestly don't really care at this point, this place is the last place where you can just say whatever you want.
Why don't people stop blaming /pol/ and cripplechan and get people to actually take some responsibility for the consequences of the changes they're making to the modern world. Instead of treating people who don't like it as if they don't count.

That gave me a hearty laugh. Criminally underrated.

Have you actually stepped inside a real university in the last decade?

Attached: 9A461E38-C56D-4C11-99A9-4FC1D7BB36D5.jpg (1337x1289, 238K)

Can't get the slap in the face they need through twitter.

During the anti-globalization protests the secret police were going to Raging Grannies meetings.
Everyone's on a watchlist now. What does it matter? Too big for them to do anything about it.

>it's another gaslighter who denies this stuff is happening in academia

Yes, I have. Clearly you haven't.

Don't say I didn't try.

Attached: CapitalIsColumn.jpg (1660x1105, 455K)

I’m a fourth-year student studying Literature, and I can honestly say that the only places you’ll find this ridiculous idea that you can’t talk about ‘just literature’ is probably because you go to a second-rate institution. The closest I’ve ever come to PC nonsense was a feminist reading of The Yellow Wallpaper, two years ago. If you’re American, it may be different, though.

Heh, good thing she said nothing about 4channel

Attached: 10BF3AA6-4E61-41BC-93AC-6D95793DEFA2.jpg (640x601, 46K)

>2011: being a virgin is embarassing
>2021: you get thrown into a gulag for being a virgin

Attached: 1552819136080.webm (648x360, 2.18M)

It's more in the social sciences. I'm not the same user and I've seen it first hand in anthropology in multiple universities.

Ah, perhaps I’m just in the wrong place to witness it then. All the same, I feel like much of the rhetoric of US universities has yet to fully integrate itself in UK universities - fortunately.

>second-rate institution.

There isn't a part of the humanities, social sciences, or the administration that hasn't been infected by this ideology, and its certainly everywhere among the top universities and colleges in the west (and that's what matters since they are training the next series of power hungry amoral status strivers, like yourself). It's been like this since at least the 80s or 90s with the 90s "culture wars" and is completely entrenched now. It's continuing to happen at some of the most prestigious institutions on the planet. Go google what happened to John Pitcher at Oxford, who worked in literature and was forcibly retired to allow for "diversity." Or how at the same university, people were having action against them because they unintentionally misgendered someone or being called racist because of lack of eye contact. Or there is all the stuff happening at elite American universities, e.g. the stuff happening at Yale: the course on "counternarratives to whiteness," the calls by the student newspaper to gather information on white men in order. This whole idea that it is happening at "second-rate institutions" is clearly a load of bullshit. No one would deny that Yale or Oxford aren't ranked highly and influential. Examples like this can be added to. There is only two possibilities with your responses here: you are either an ignorant faggot, or you agree with the political program and want people to stop talking about it.

Probably the latter given the fact that you went to a status-obsessed response about "second-rate institutions". Seems like the projection of a underclass striver peasant who desperately wants to be seen as something he is not. You are defending this stuff, because you probably want a bit of that sweet power. Desperate for it like the small-souled bureaucrat that you are.

>all this when you could have just written ‘i’m a virgin’
You’ve never set foot in a university, it’s painfully obvious. Time to log off, incel.

>UK
makes sense
uk anons always seem to be the most brainwashed bootlickers

lol, not that user, but you just proved him right with this response.

You seem very angry about universities for someone who’s never been smart enough to get into one, don’t go shooting up a mosque now, user!

ABSOLUTELY SEETHING

LMFAO

GONNA GET SOME MAD PUSSY BY TELLING PEOPLE MY ALMA MATER

OUT OF THE WAY HATERS, FOURTH YEAR COMING THROUGH

>disagreeing with encroaching totalitarianism entails shooting up places
Is this the power of fourth year english literature reasoning?

>lol you just proved him right
I don’t care. There’s literally no point arguing with fanatics like him, may as well just bait him for an easy ruse. Even if academia was as far-left as user believes, he’d only want those same academics to be far-right, if he could get his way.

Attached: D98F943F-10C7-4494-B8C8-2701BA544B2E.jpg (495x525, 33K)

Fuck that bitch. I’m on Yea Forums even though I’m for cosmopolitanism.

>help! help! I can’t say nigger in public, I’m being oppressed!
incredible brainlet cope, now stand back a bit, would you? i can smell that deep-fryer grease from here!

you forgot "complaining about Yea Forums" posts

based

he absolutely nailed who you are desu
i have never seen anyone self-pwn themselves so badly as you are doing right now

>can’t say nigger in public
you know as well as anyone who frequents this place that deplat goes way further than that

Cringe and serf-pilled

I would honestly rather be an ‘underclass striver peasant’ than a brainlet /pol/ack ready to believe the first scare-mongering article out of Breitbart which fits his confirmation bias. I’m not doubting that there’s a left-bias in universities, but this hysterical idea that literally just being ‘white’ and ‘male’ now counts as some sort of endangered minority in academia is absolutely insane, and anybody actually in academia can see that. As I’ve said already, maybe the issue is more pronounced in the US, but in the UK there just isn’t the same culture.
Deplatforming people like Milo and Shapiro is completely acceptable, just as deplatforming far-left speakers should be.

>all these polcels
cringe and yikespilled

Now exchange White twitter women with /pol/, Yea Forums, Yea Forums...

Why can you only spout hyperbole and strawmen?
>Deplatforming people like Milo and Shapiro is completely acceptable, just as deplatforming far-left speakers should be.
Ah yes, i long for a future where BOTH moderate right wingers and communists are deplatformed from institutions that are expected to value freedom of expression.

>talking about books
what?

It’s not hyperbole. The entire free-speech debate on campus revolves around those personalities. Actually respectable academics, even if they do have controversial opinions, rarely face any pushback around platforming. And don’t call Milo and Shapiro moderates, that’s just a farce. Freedom of expression need not include people who’s views aren’t grounded in any sort of reality - Milo shouldn’t receive a platform, just a cult leader shouldn’t receive a platform.

the original post you made denied it was happening at all or you said that it was only happening in a minority of places
he gave you a bunch of examples showing this wasn't the case and even showed the whole second rate thing that you posted wasn't true
now you're saying you don't deny it, when that wasn't the original post now was it?

you're honestly being hysterical

i stand by my original post calling uk anons brainwashed statist bootlickers

You are making a strawman of what they are saying. They are not arguing anything about being white or male. Thry are arguing universities are filled with far left crap. UK universities are also filled with this crap.

John Finnis is one of the world's leading academics and far left activists at Oxford wanted to ban him from teaching.

John Finnis is about as respectable of an academic as you can find. Amy Wax is also a very respectable one.

>Actually respectable academics, even if they do have controversial opinions, rarely face any pushback around platforming.
there's really not much point in arguing with you since you just can't stop making things up. at this point most universities have had minor scandals where professors were either pushed out of public view into research or straight-up nuked because they opposed pc bullshit. the idea that it's limited to the people who deserve it is just a talking-point that you haven't ever thought through for yourself.

Women don't have real interests or personalities, but they live in a world created by men, in men's image, and men have interests and personalities. The gulf between a woman's innate lack of identity and male civilization's mistaken universal assumption that the essence of being a person (regardless of gender) is cultivating an identity is filled, for women, by loud and obnoxious role-playing of the "methinks the lady doth protest too much" variety.

Never denied it wasn’t happening, you’ve read that into my posts.
>he gave you a bunch of examples
>two vague stories from Oxford and Yale
Wow, I am convinced! He hasn’t shown that the second-rate thing is true either. Oxford and Yale have much greater pressure exerted on them from all political fringes, due to their being the academic centres of their respective countries. There are scores of top universities which do not receive this same pressure, and therefore do not have a similar level of far-left activity. To take a story about Oxford and extrapolate that out to all top UK institutions is naive and ignorant of the truth of the UK university system.
>56%
‘Far-left crap, these anons, is literally just ‘being white and male is bad’. Universities aren’t ‘filled’ with left-wing crap. They may have a left-bias, but because you’re all so far right, you see anything where someone isn’t allowed to say ‘nigger’ or start talking about skull shapes as the absolute end of the Earth.

Maybe the seigefreinds weren't as stupid as I thought, because this is exactly what the shooter wanted. Saying "subscribe to pewdiepie", while maybe just his madness, in my opinion was planned to cause as much outrage and confusion as possible. If the shooter could associate pewdiepie and other internet memes with violence and have them shunned by mainstream society then he is normalizing violence which is exactly what seige calls for.
Everything about the shooting so far is going exactly to his plan, which is hilarious, because the same retards who ignore Islamic terrorism because they "don't want to play into the terrorists hands" are overreacting to this shooting, which is exactly what he wanted.

I agree with you and think you're smart

Attached: 1549287491286.gif (368x368, 1.72M)

>respectable academic
>believes in conversion therapy and thinks gays are evil
Name 50 cases where that has happened.

Lol? Shapiro is the fucking definition of a moderate republican, he believes in free markets and Judaism.
>Freedom of expression need not include people who’s views aren’t grounded in any sort of reality
I mean it absolutely does but this sounds like a ridiculously subjective standard.

I hope I impress the federalies with my expanse of pynchon novels, if there's a file maybe they'll go easy on me if I'm caught with some dope :)

>Freedom of expression need not include people who’s views aren’t grounded in any sort of reality

John Stuart Mill, On Liberty of Thought and Discussion (On Liberty ch. 2)
econlib.org/library/Mill/mlLbty2.html

>First: the opinion which it is attempted to suppress by authority may possibly be true. Those who desire to suppress it, of course deny its truth; but they are not infallible. They have no authority to decide the question for all mankind, and exclude every other person from the means of judging. To refuse a hearing to an opinion, because they are sure that it is false, is to assume that their certainty is the same thing as absolute certainty. All silencing of discussion is an assumption of infallibility. Its condemnation may be allowed to rest on this common argument, not the worse for being common.
>... There is the greatest difference between presuming an opinion to be true, because, with every opportunity for contesting it, it has not been refuted, and assuming its truth for the purpose of not permitting its refutation. Complete liberty of contradicting and disproving our opinion, is the very condition which justifies us in assuming its truth for purposes of action; and on no other terms can a being with human faculties have any rational assurance of being right.

Noam Chomsky, Some Elementary Comments on The Rights of Freedom of Expression
chomsky.info/19801011/
>Let me add a final remark about Faurisson’s alleged “anti-Semitism.” Note first that even if Faurisson were to be a rabid anti-Semite and fanatic pro-Nazi — such charges have been presented to me in private correspondence that it would be improper to cite in detail here — this would have no bearing whatsoever on the legitimacy of the defense of his civil rights. On the contrary, it would make it all the more imperative to defend them since, once again, it has been a truism for years, indeed centuries, that it is precisely in the case of horrendous ideas that the right of free expression must be most vigorously defended; it is easy enough to defend free expression for those who require no such defense.

Again, you are making a strawman. Not that I expected intellectual honesty from you.

In your opinion, John Finnis is not a respectable academic?

Lmao, this is ridiculous, just admit you don't support free speech, there is nothing wrong with not supporting it.

?

>Never denied it wasn’t happening, you’ve read that into my posts.
yes you did
i followed the comment chain up to here and here pretty obv that you were denying it

>He hasn’t shown that the second-rate thing is true either.
you are shifting the goalposts and changing the meaning of second rate to cover your tracks
you know damn well what you meant by second rate in that post you made above
you were using it as a personal insult and to imply that it doesn't happen at first rate

>the truth of the UK university system
you really have been brainwashed

utilitarianism is a meme, of course, but mill did a pretty good job with on liberty.
I mean, I'm glad you're willing to be open about your totalitarian agenda.

>I should be allowed to call for violence against Muslims and Jews and you can’t stop me because I MIGHT be right!
Wow, incredible.

You're a walking meme.

Yeah, I’m not going to gratify your retarded response with a reply. Blocked.

this guy is the most ridiculous walking straman I have ever seen in my life

Attached: 1513453807298.png (611x631, 259K)

>The guys saying that everyone should be allowed to voice their opinions are the totalitarians
Get this galaxybrain outta here.

Sorry, tagged the wrong person.

meant to tag this guy.

Daily reminder that nobody refuted his Manifesto yet.

Attached: 1552773756414.png (910x650, 305K)

?

I'm not a totalitarian, I just don't support freedom of speech.

That's what the arch-liberal theorist of democratic values Mill, and the arch-liberal critic of the American establishment Chomsky say, yup.

You're welcome to argue with them, but your flat admission in this post that you disagree with them is at least useful for triangulating your extremist, anti-liberal position.

For what it's worth, I am not a liberal either, so I agree with you: things that are self-evidently evil should not be permitted to be said. I think we'd probably disagree on who the arbiter of "self-evidence" is, but we can settle that by seeing who can get the bigger mob together. (I bet mine's bigger.)

Its stems from a deep seated fear and sense of panic, just like muslim terrorists, they don't decide that a mass killing is their only option for no reason.

Sounds great. I would genuinely love to read a novel like this. Good luck getting it published though.

you deny radicals a chance to argue their case -> you drive them toward other methods of making themselves heard -> the situation escalates into violence -> bystanders point out that the way you're handling the issue is irrational and partially the cause of the problems you are facing -> you silence them as well to not play into the terror -> spiral into totalitarianism

Radicals can argue their case, so long as they don't own large media companies.
I only think large corporations should be censored, and even then I don't think most of the censorship should be on overtly political stuff, just things that subtly distort the morals of society, or that cause people to live unhealthy vice ridden lifestyles. But this is getting really off topic at this point.

>these guys should be listened to because they said they should be listened to
Nice appeal to authority, fool.

>implicitly admitting that the views I want to suppress will lead to violence in time
Nice to see that you’re basically threatening people with violence unless they listen to you, so very tolerant and respectable of you!

a corporation isn't a person, so obviously it doesn't get the same rights as one.

Yeah peer review isn't a thing, lol idiot. Just because everyone on pol is retarded enough to take extremist bullshit seriously doesn't mean everyone else is unquestionably following some insidious agenda too, your anti intellectualism clearly stems from a need to justify your buying in to retarded nonsense

A corporation is made up of people, so censoring a corporation is censoring the people running the corporation, therefore not freedom of speech, which is fine.

>MOOOOOM THEY WON'T LET ME YELL NIGGER ON THE INTERCOM IT'S A WHITE GENOCIDE

In honesty lad I just don’t know what I think anymore, I’ve just been making these posts up as I go along. At the end of the day I do believe in freedom-of-speech, and am against deplatforming. I’ve only been saying otherwise because I love the (You)s that you get for those opinions.

kek

anyone who hasn't completely abandoned their sense of self will eventually turn to violence if their ability to even speak about their perceived reality is being repressed over an extended period of time. If you allow your government to control what thoughts are permissible in that way you're just a pawn of the system and not a free man.

And I love every bit of it

What version of your perceived reality are you not allowed to talk about?

Ooh playing a little doubles advocate I see, well it is a doggy dog world out there indeed

in some parts of the west, you're not allowed to publicly question whether transwomen should be considered to be actual females.

This adds up to more than one hundred percent.

;)

Where?

what do you mean by not allowed? what happens if you do?

>Universities aren’t ‘filled’ with left-wing crap. They may have a left-bias, but because you’re all so far right, you see anything where someone isn’t allowed to say ‘nigger’ or start talking about skull shapes as the absolute end of the Earth.
I envy your innocence.

this is why we can't have nice things

I can't believe she went to Oxford

woman like this have never been put back in line by a firm hand
i speak from some experience

Name three. And no, having to apologize for wearing an anime titty shirt doesn't count.

Not him but
dailym.ai/2SroTJ8
theguardian.com/culture/2018/oct/07/graham-linehan-police-warning-complaint-by-stephanie-hayden-transgender-activist-twitter

Not him, but:
Brett Weinstein, Nicholas Christakis and Lindsay Shepherd

Not having children scrambles your brains if you’re a woman

Wow it's a real white genocide

What age does it happen?

nah bro they dont count because oh my god im such a faggot somebody fuck my arse

>More strawmen
The bubble is fucking real.

witchcraft and witch burning, depending on their beliefs

Attached: C091D217-B325-4BF9-BA3D-1923035B312E.jpg (1238x943, 327K)

While I’m inclined to agree, these passages don’t account for speech which does not rest of argument. Call if fake news or propaganda but we have people weaving elaborate parallel worlds for their followers until they can’t distinguish lies from reality. I think things get complicated when it’s possible to so thoroughly hoodwink so many people with mass and social communication platforms used in bad faith.

>Call if fake news or propaganda but we have people weaving elaborate parallel worlds for their followers until they can’t distinguish lies from reality.
who is to say what is fake news and what isn't

who is to say nazis's opinions do or do not rest of argument

who is to say sjw's opinions do or do not rest of argument

The first one, fair enough.

The second has been granted the highest possible rank as a Yale scholar and remains employed. The third was never an actual teacher, and she's also been given a pretty cozy fucking job.

Do you fact check your own posts, brainlet?

Fake news is a bullshit term used by the power elites to control discourse. The majority of American liberals would call the NYT the paper of record, yet the editors pushed lies for the justification of the Iraq War and other invasions. But its some rando blogger on youtube that gets slapped with "fake news" and not the NYT.

Or the Trump fish thing in Japan

That's not a strawman, muffin ;)

Someone should email her, tell her not to post anymore screenshots or quotes. She's playing into there hands. Yes she made a sweep generalization, show her we aren't all like those who are sending these kinds of emails etc.

Unironically quite good. Not really realistic, sure, but pretty interesting and entertaining. I’d give it a read user.

(Publishers will never publish it though.)

>Women don't have real interests or personalities, but they live in a world created by men, in men's image, and men have interests and personalities

Based and Weiningerpilled

When they hit the wall

>• 5% books for Myers-Briggs personality types
Jungians are worse cancer than any politics or religion. They created Star Wars FFS. Death to Jungians and their insidious ways.

Whoa. Better integrate your shadow buddy

You can find NPR and other mainstream outlets calling others out on that though. Even

NYT has been wrong before. They’ve also published numerous articles revealing the lies behind the casus belle in Iraq since then. Their wide distribution is also a virtue. If everyone reads the NYT, channels to call it out when it’s wrong are also very loud and mainstream. That’s what “paper of record” means, not that it’s infallible. That’s pretty different from spamming a narrowly-targeted demographic with stuff you know is bullshit.

You say this as if there’s no use in even trying to address those questions. That seems kinda lazy.

Cringeworthy, and badly written. Reads like /pol/esque fiction for justifying their 'race war'.

Based and redpilled
Can’t trust the NYT or Washington Shitpost. They’re corporate shills

As much as I hate trumpsterism, it's fucking true the media is a disgrace and it's dismaying to see libturds back out up because they have no arguments.

>They’ve also published numerous articles revealing the lies behind the casus belle in Iraq since then

Who gives a shit. The damage is done, and they do the same thing over and over. Look at the stuff with Syria and alleged WMDs. There is a colossal difference between a rando skinhead idiot on youtube saying that giant rocks were once the ancient tree yggdrasil, and a major paper that gets things wrong like agitating the populace for wars that ends with collapsed states.

The difference here is one of scale and power. You want to shut down a bunch of dipshits on the internet under dumb terms like "fake news", but you speak in glowing terms of a major propaganda outlet with real world massive consequences. And inb4 some dumb shit about muh /pol/ and the mosque shooting. Strictly speaking, the policy consequences of Jewish supremacy via zionists and the neocons have probably killed more Muslims in the last 20 years than white supremacy on /pol/ will ever kill.

I would enjoy a book like this, with the cynicism turned down a bit. Christian trading enclaves in a far future muslim controlled european wasteland sounds Yea Forums.

That's it, I'm uniting the Reichians and going to orgone your ass
youtu.be/MPISXvQwm_E

It sounds like a dogwhistle inspired by hysterical right-wing teenagers, it doesn't sound Yea Forums.

All media is a disgrace. The left wing media and the right wing media are both slimy as fuck and use the same tactics to deceive people. I’m not even a radical centrist but there are literally no trustworthy news outlets anymore. Even Reuters has started editorializing.

Stop posting when you're on the rag. Nobody likes everybody on this website, but you don't whine like a little spiteful butthurt pussy about the people you don't like. Develop a sense of humor.

im disappointed how much lit has turned into pol over the past few years

Stop writing genre fiction if you don't want to be hated by people who matter

This, holy shit.

I didn't even read the post you're referring to. I just saw both your whinging little bitch posts from the front page and wanted to let you know that you stand out as a crybaby faggot.

I don't care what your agenda or ideology is, I'm just telling you that you stand out as a pussy. If you don't mind that, then continue as normal.

It’s telling that you think mainstream media is so monotlithic. It’s not hard to find NPR, NYT, WSJ contradicting each other and saying things that free-speech absolutists on Yea Forums insist you aren’t allowed to say in public. It’s called discourse. People will be wrong, people will lie, but there are mechanisms we use to sort through it because things are out in the open. Also their record in finding fact is quite strong.

Again, random bloggers aren’t what I’m talking about. I’m talking about more organized efforts.

Neither of those posts were mine, and point about genre fiction writers still stands. Everyone who matters hates you.

All those media outlets coordinate with each other

>everyone who matters hates you

Is there a more female thing you could say to someone?

Yea Forums defense force out in strength today

>im disappointed how much lit has turned into pol over the past few years

Go outside. It's not just Yea Forums. This is happening everywhere. If you weren't a brainlet, you'd be curious to ask yourself why without resorting to leftists giving you their prepackaged prog boilerplate.

SEETHING

all because I didn't like your faggoty little Siege-wannabe greentext, go and write a book about things that are actually interesting you fucking bore

Hi

>Genre fiction
>Not the most female fiction

Calm down autismo

>all the big people are conspiring against me I just know it
Grow up. There’s no incentive for it.

Hi s4ß

COPE

is there a more misogynist thing you could say?
and stay there

Can we both just agree that women are garbage?

>femoid tears

It's rhetoric like hers that allows white radicalisation to flourish desu. Kinda like they say "islamophobia fuels islamic terrorism", and they aren't too wrong about that, but somehow their cognitive abilities are insufficient to apply the very same thought to whites instead of muslims.

Youve never had a girlfriend. Ask me how I know.

How do you know?

Because most of the writers for those outlets have a god complex and believe they’re working together to protect the world from evil.

Thank god this didn't get the get

If it's because they read/write genre fiction, then yes those women are garbage

incel

>People will be wrong, people will lie, but there are mechanisms we use to sort through it because things are out in the open.

There are no mechanisms you colossally stupid brainlet. You're talking as if there is some well-oiled social epistemology behind journalism when the evidence suggests there isn't. If there were, they wouldn't be making the same mistakes over and over. Either they have no epistemic mechanism in terms of institutional memory, or they know that the truth doesn't matter because they can just push shit out, let the events happen, then say, "whoops" without any repercussions. Are you really so stupid that you couldn't see that they made the same mistakes with Iraq, Syria, Libya, Ukraine, then all the color revolutions they were pushing as well?

You're basically a shill for wanton bloodshed pushed by the elites. You aren't being rational. You're a thrall for power.

Yes, go to /pol/, they fucking feed on a pure diet of this kind of shit.

>you want Nazis? I’ll show you fucking Nazis

>post on Yea Forums, Yea Forums, Yea Forums, Yea Forums, /tg/, /ic/, /an/, /his/, and occasionally /pol/, for over a decade
>society blacklists you 4 lyfe for having hobbies and opinions and makes you unemployable
sweet

>including Syria and Ukraine in that list
Hi Boris. Talk about shills.

>178 posts

What the fuck are you guys doing?

Attached: 1534036066561.png (393x349, 16K)

Not literature you troglodyte.

Damn, she's right, we should dox every single Yea Forums account and report them

>Yea Forums account and report them
Based, 4chanpassfags deserve the rope

>the US must be finally right about this country we are trying to destroy this time!

You're an idiot. I'm out.

She's right though, we really should just delete /pol/

So you’re defending the existence of organized targeted online propaganda because you don’t like the papers. Two wrongs don’t make a right

I mean I was mostly satirizing the ignorance of most people regarding Yea Forums, but yeah I'm down to kill all the passfags

See, that's the problem with Twitter is it makes nobodies think that their opinions actually matter

Twitter is also ten times more insane than any Yea Forums board, its fucking stunning sometimes.

>white people are the smartest people on the planet and deserve to be treated better than anyone else
>btw if you disagree with me I'll kill you in an autistic rage
wow, truly the masterrace

>"islamophobia fuels islamic terrorism", and they aren't too wrong about that, but somehow their cognitive abilities are insufficient to apply the very same thought to whites instead of muslims.
I've never thought about that but it seems you're right

Unironically agree. And most of probably are already, which is good. I have nothing to hide ‘cept my weird sexual fetishes.

Why do you hide your weird sexual fetishes? pretty much everyone i know irl knows I'm into giantess vore

You can be treated however you want in your own nation retard. Access to white people isn't a human right.

No, the idea is to apply the same standards to any group, be it whites, muslims, jews, chinese or whatever. The left is still living in their messiah complex about how whites are better than everyone else so they need to be held to different standards, which both creates strain upon white people and relegates other groups to children-like status where they are implied to be dumber than adults "whites" so they can't be hold equally responsible for the same deeds as adults are. And while the left is still fighting with their mental image of Hitler-tier nazis, in reality most of these "white supremacists" would view races as more equal than the left does, arguing for the racial separation and preservation at best, without implying that one race is intrinsically better than the other. That's also what the NZ guy says in his manifesto. Ironically, he's less racist than the modern left.