Post yor prose

post yor prose

Attached: mark-corrigan-pounding-dance-music.jpg (599x339, 17K)

“Do you wanna kiss me, little babe?” She whispers into my ear, and a flood of terror robbed the strength from my legs. Somehow, she possesses an innate sense for the well of humiliation & indignity within me. A prospector, pumping me for attention – a shoulder to cry on, an insignificant insect to torture, plucking its wings and enjoying the squirming. “Have you kissed anyone?” she giggles, her eyes turning towards Amy and Scott as she tries to grasp my waist. Stammering is my only response, and she pushes me away, laughing riotously, more echoes pervading the room until falling silent, her breathing shallow as she pulls away the bottle from Amy and takes another sip.

I chewed my lip, I bit my tongue. I felt iron overwhelm my palette as I shambled into the darkness of the locker rooms, mingling with the wet damp air, the mold pealing from the shower heads, flaking onto the tiled floors. The dust shimmered in the air, like acrid pixie dust, a haze out of which the past might reveal itself once again, each tiny humiliation encoded on the slivers of skin & dirt that take the air. The laughter is still present somehow, part of the musk like the energy in their eyes shimmering as they hold you down, intoxicated on the possibilities of their own cruelty. It lives on in you, becomes part of the ecosystem of your body, co-existing among the other cells. Every awful cackle, shortness of breath, uneasy squeak, tongue ‘tween the lips – somethin’ is funny again and you don’t know what.

woops misspelled peeling lol

what is the context

kids drinking in a rundown school

very nice. honestly don't have anything big to say. the coexisting among other cells line is a bit weak but thats rly the only thing

Indeed dialectical critical realism may be seen under the aspect of Foucauldian strategic reversal of the unholy trinity of Parmendean/Platonic/Aristotlean provenance; of the Cartesian-Lockean-Humean-Kantian paradigm, of foundationalisms (in practice, fideistic foundationalisms) and irrationalisms (in practice, capricious exercises of the will-to-power or some other ideologically and/or psycho-somatically buried source) new and old alike; of the primordial failing of western philosophy, ontological monovalence, and it's close ally, the epistemic fallacy with it's ontic dual; of the analytic problematic laid down by Plato, which Hegel served only to replicate in his actualist monovalent analytic reinstatement in transfigurative reconciling dialectical connection, while in his hubristic claims for absolute idealism he inaugurated the Comtean, Kiekegaardian and Nietszhean eclipses of reason, replicating the fundaments of positivism through its transmutation route to the superidealism of a Baudrillard.

ty. will change =)

I don't know what makes me feel worse, the fact that I can recognize this quote, the fact that I can decypher it or the fact that I actually laughed when I recognized it... because I recognized it.

this sounds like something out of fanged noumena where land flexes all the books he read but his only real critique of anything is "i dont like it"

fun fact: nick never read anything by foucault in his life

Was Bhaskar the ultimate pseud?

It is rare to see Jean immersed in a novel, but on this particular day Jean held up a tattered paperback, shielding his squinted eyes from the pestering pains of the heavens. On the cover of Jean’s entertainment was a bold title that read ‘A Tale of Two Cities:’ a book that had been assigned to him during his high school days. Though Jean had disobeyed his kind, silver-haired English teacher’s assignment back then, he had recently come to realize the importance of such literature. Jean finally understood the significance of Dickens. To Jean, this Dickens novel was not only a noticeable tome, but a recognizable classic: a book that boasted both length and complexity. A true work of art that only a certain class of thinkers could comprehend. Convinced of this notion, Jean’s shoulders folded back, allowing for his chest to protrude with a noticeable flare of haughtiness and pomposity.

nice digits but this is too purple. using 500 words to tell us what book is being read isnt clever its just awkward and frustrating

i understand why it may seem like that and im in no way defending my writing (im just starting to write so im shit), but im not trying to introduce the book but instead introduce how much of a pretentious fop the character is through the way he viewed the book.

anglocuck only the thread

no

Il sole di un tardo pomeriggio di una primavera pronta ormai a lasciare il passo all'estate batte con sonnolenta violenza su Sant'Ilario in generale (riferimento toponomastico, il teologo francese autore del De Trinitate è sepolto a sufficiente profondità da poter in tutta tranquillità ignorare la variabilità atmosferica) e su piazza Vittoria in particolare. le condizioni termiche della piazza sono di una particolare drammaticità: quella che era stata una mattinata piacevolmente tiepida per il paesino lombardo si è mutata in un mezzogiorno rovente e sembra che il pomeriggio abbia l'intenzione di dare un funerale vichingo alla giornata. Il calore è tale che il pavè potrebbe essere utilizzato come pietra ollare da una persona sufficientemente motivata, ma la motivazione è proprio ciò che manca questo venerdì agli abitanti di Sant'Ilario: due delle tre categorie umane che tendon solitamente a bazzicare la piazza in questo specifico frangente, nello specifico gli studenti (che non hanno mai nulla da fare di venerdì) ed i pensionati (che non hanno mai nulla da fare), sono stati scacciati da essa dalla furia della radiazione solare. Entrambe le categorie mantengono però, in supremo sprezzo all'astro diurno, una simbolica presenza nel cuore di Sant'Ilario:

per i pensionati, giacinto Poretti (68), ex-insegnante, e Guglielmo SIbilla (69), ex-contabile e ora scrittore folkloristico dilettante, hanno preso il controllo del giardino posto al limitare della piazza.
Strategicamente riparati dalle nocive emissioni solari grazie alla presenza di un provvidenziale salice, i due stanno procedendo all'ennesima iterazione di una contesa che li vede opposti ormai da anni: ogni lunedì, mercoledì, venerdì, alle 16:45 i due uomini si incontrano in questa piazza e si sfidano nel gioco degli scacchi. Che sia pioggia, neve, vento o sole, nulla li ha mai fermati. La loro è una dedizione senza eguali allo spirito della competizione: non scommettono denaro, il perdente non offre un grappino o compra la gazzetta al vincitore. No. L'unica cosa in palio è il loro orgoglio. E di orgoglio ne hanno.

In questo preciso momento, mentre il sig. Poretti tenta di trionfare sul sig. Sibilla aprendo con un cosiddetto ATTACCO AUSTRIACO, sono presenti all'ombra del già menzionato salice (in realtà una sofora giapponese (altresì conosciuta come Styphnolobium japonicum)) due appartenenti alla già menzionata categoria umana dello studente , intente ad ammazzare il tempo con ferocia che non sfigurerebbe di fianco a quella di un paramilitare serbo. Queste due studentesse, nei particolari Silvia Botta (16) e Maria Bianchi (16), sono accomunate da unlegame molto più profondo di quello che solitamente collega due ragazze della loro età: si conoscono da quando avevano due anni e hanno sempre condiviso tutto: giochi, memorie, trucchi, segreti. Da qualche tempo Maria ha anche cominciato a condividere (a sua insaputa) anche il suo ragazzo con Sofia, la quale le ha chiesto di incontrarsi oggi proprio con l'intenzione di rivelare tutto, ma che ora si ritrova ad avere ripensamenti all'ultimo minuto. "Sarà per un'altra volta", si dice Sofia, "le dirò tutto" (non lo farà). Maria intanto non capisce. Mentre si consuma questo piccolo dramma adolescenziale, un altro dramma affligge la terza categoria umana che bazzica la piazza:

i don't read french

I was on Yea Forums. Some one posted "post your prose". I though I'd contribute, and I like reading, writing, and anything I writes prose, so I tried, but I have better things to do so not that hard. Like schoolwork I don't enjoy or books I don't enjoy. I do it fast.