Pewdiepie is an intellectual

youtube.com/watch?v=hnzas4FtAsg

I know Yea Forums probably doesn't like him because he isn't underground enough, but he actually gets young people to read books. He even read 72 books in a year. Bet you never did either of those.

Attached: pew.jpg (1600x900, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwifarms.net/public/junk/Christchurch Shooting.torrent
youtube.com/watch?v=cZdlqGUtVgo
youtu.be/UcSQ_Bn56OM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pewds you need to make a video apologising for what that bad bad man did

>him because he isn't underground enough
Wrong board, thats just Yea Forums.

Or at least im not an egomaniac with a microdick.

Pewdiepie is responsible for the deaths of 49 innocent civilians.

O O O O that Shakespearian Rag

Good thread

Attached: 1552785957389.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

This but unironically.

>he actually gets young people to read books
>Bet you never did either of those.
I did this.

I agree with your broader point, though.

Why do people treat the amount of books you read like it’s your iq

Why do you zoomers keep telling us to watch pewdiepie like we don't already know who he is

Where's his Gravity's Rainbow review?

thats why he reads plato

You like to imbibe pulsating negroid penis through your rectum.

How's that for a Gravity's Rainbow review?

lol sounds like a brainlet to me

who really cares about some retarded youtuber

Based

his legion of retarded fans

Attached: 1073257152.jpg (1000x541, 62K)

What did he do now?

I like Pewds. A person doesn't have to be an intellectual in order to be interesting or even admirable. That should be obvious.

>The subscribe to pewdiepie remark wasn't pure irony to fuck with people

Attached: 1468543188383.jpg (600x661, 80K)

It was but liberals are retarded.

nah

how much baudrillard must you read be so casually ironic before going on a massacre

subscribe to pewdiepie xD

I wonder what baudrillard would think of this, and the ISIS propaganda videos from a few years back, having such an FPS game like theme to them.

He lives in London and you know what people rule London. Do you think they'll find it funny?

a guy killed 40 people and injured 20, livestreamed the act on facebook and said "subscribe to pewdiepie" before he got out of his car, after he got into the car, played some anime song (I think it was "gas gas gas") and drove into the sunset

maybe you just need to be an aussie shitposter

Attached: 1552674222692.jpg (640x638, 48K)

Okay, he definitely went too far this time.

where is the proof that he gets young people to read?

>intellectual
>makes videos that are too painfully awkward to watch
>millions of brainlets mindlessly watch it anyways.

Attached: 45gf4g4.gif (480x270, 115K)

I had a conversation with a friend about it today, he couldn't stop bring politics into it, I told him "but look at the memes".

his reading habits are art hoe tier

Attached: Screenshot_20190316-231540.png (760x1218, 1.03M)

How can I find a replay/recording of the aussie shoot livestream?

buying a book is not the same as reading it, fren

muslimmassacre Dot on Dot nimp Dot org

encyclopedia dramatica

yes

search on youtube with the filter new

>he didnt immediately browsed pol during a mass shoting
that's like the only reason for that shithole to exist

Attached: 1547066842902.gif (359x371, 425K)

kiwifarms

I hate this talentless faggotface swedecuck so much. I hate how this diversionary “war” with the Poos is just snowballing his popularity. I unironically subscribed to T-Series because at least there’s zero pretense that the 90M subscribed to them are barely literate thirdworlders.

Kiwifarms.

We can't allow violent and hateful ideologies that constantly cause harm and violence to others continue to exist and thrive. Stop Islam.

Radical Islam isn't all of Islam my dude!

kiwifarms.net/public/junk/Christchurch Shooting.torrent

Why do people treat IQ, a number that you can't change that means almost nothing, like the amount of books you've read, which is not much better but at least implies you're doing something worthwhile with said "IQ"

why would you willingly watch that garbage

your IQ can change...

Radical Nazism is not all Nazism.

We have to end the bigotry that causes peaceful nazis (99.9% of them) to radicalize. If we had coursee in schools to assist the acceptance of these ideas then they wouldn't feel so isolated.

But can you willfully change it (positively?) Seems the best you could do is remove factors depressing it, like stopping using drugs

>Radical Nazism is not all Nazism.
yes it is

Actually research indicates that Psilocybin can increase IQ by a standard deviation

youtube.com/watch?v=cZdlqGUtVgo

I understand you are being ironic to own the libs but I'm fully convinced that if white identity politics were tolerated the same way other identity politics are, race relations and the quality of political discourse would drastically improve

No because there is a fundamental source of conflict at the heart of the entire thing- disparate outcomes. Either it's caused by white racism or the genetic inferiority of nonwhites

Both those possibilities lead to race war

what are you even talking about? There's no such thing as peaceful nazism it's meant to galvanize support by appealing to the base retardation in society

It’s incredible

Here's the SFW version.

youtu.be/UcSQ_Bn56OM

I hope you get arrested for uttering hate speech like this

These idiots just don't realize that Islam promotes equality for all people and isn't a supremacist ideology that like says people who don't follow it are inferior or deserve lesser treatment.

Because that would be really awkward!

did it make your peepee tingle?

Unlike Nazism, Islam actually does have peaceful adherents

When people are as brainwashed as you, people still wonder why some then to violence?

This is why people who do change your opinion don't argue with you or prevent facts, they use force and coercion to change your mind.

right, I'm brainwashed ;)

How could someone who makes no arguments and relies on the appeal to the majority be brainwashed?

I don't know either.

So your argument is that 99.9% of Nazis were praceful? because that's just wrong lol.

What percentage of Nazis were violent?

nigga you read cherry picked out of context verses from a biased youtube video or some other from of biased media, read the quran and then come back to me. otherwise youre a fucking sood ass nigga. and no im not even islamic i can strongly say that islam is a religion that is has no relevance but when retarded faggots like you parrot shit other people have said it annoys me

Reading 72 books in a year is easy if you don't have a job.

Yes, yes. He merely stumbled upon those millions of dollars

Attached: 1508255132712.png (1000x700, 101K)

Based "it may be explicitly written in their holy book but they arbitrarilu just decided they don't follow that verse despite saying they are compeltely faithful to their religion and we should believe them because why would they lie" big brained genius

all of them, it's a violent ideology at its core that hadn't already been dulled by time like your Abrahamic religion. Also it isn't a religion.

All Muslims are violent. It's in their holy book.

Therefore shooting up a mosque is justified.

and of course there's this lmao

Attached: mlohaf0f90n01.png (673x390, 140K)

Actually let me rephrase.

All Muslims are violent, as evidenced by their holy book.
Therefore, in order to maintain peace, it is your moral obligation to shoot up a mosque.

>dulled by time

right and all of Christanity is like Opus Dei. Nazism is literally about riling up backwards farmers, grow up.

morality: solved.
religion: solved.

Your tangential connection to a radical and violent ideology (islam) now also makes you preguilty of crimes against peace and action against your hate speech (e.g. kicking you off platforms, removing internet access, alerting acquaintances, getting you fired, getting you evicted, filing lawsuits against you, monitoring your activity online and offline) is now the moral obligation of those who wish to uphold peace and justice.

Every religion says stupid shit, Nazis went out of their way to actually do it. Yes there are radical Islamist cells about but Nazism was all about radicalism, in name and in action.

That was only a radical group and that was ages ago.

The bar majority of Nazis just want to eat sandwiches and go to school and live in leave without harassment from bigots like you.

>That was only a radical group and that was ages ago.
Yeah, because that was the entirety of the movement and it got pounded into dirt.

>The bar majority of Nazis just want to eat sandwiches and go to school and live in leave without harassment from bigots like you.
Yeah, after they exterminate everyone they don't like. Having pride in your race isn't what makes you a Nazi my retarded friend.

That wasn't real Nazism.

Stop being a bigot.

keep spouting stock /pol/ talking points user who is totally not brainwashed :)

He seemed like a funny guy, just spouting memes from every corner of the internet while gunning people down.

Friendly reminder he got 50 people killed in NZ.

The funny thing is that most nazis are unironically non violent.

>Well i mean yea technically it says you should beat your wife but it says not to do it too hard

as long as you do everything they say lol

Lol, he's completely making fun of you and shitting on your argument at the same time.

Yes but again only radical sects enforce that stuff. Unlike Nazism, but since when did poltards sweat the small stuff huh?

Not really, almost no one does what they say but they still don't get violent.

poorly i guess

because they're all dead or like 100 haha