Do I need to become physically repulsive in order to become an intellectual? If so, how?

Do I need to become physically repulsive in order to become an intellectual? If so, how?

Attached: sartre.jpg (240x373, 22K)

Chomsky isn't physically repulsive, and he's still an ***intellectual***

Attached: 1550533547407.jpg (305x479, 132K)

You have to either be very ugly, very good-looking, or otherwise distinctive looking.
If you look like an average background character npc, you'll never make it

nick land

he is distinctive looking in a subtler way.
Like you can tell he's quirky just by looking at him

Attached: download.jpg (180x280, 6K)

Just looks like a regular guy. Then you get talking to him and holy SHIT, WHAT THE FUCK

Eh you can see the intelligence and energy (he does like amps) in his eyes.

Nah, only in that pic.

I just looked at several and yeah I could still see it. You must not know what I'm talking about. It's not the way his eyes look, it is the look in his eye. Very intelligent people have a distinctive intensity in their eyes.

>phrenology

He's still got it

Attached: 1520906957203.jpg (482x482, 25K)

Yes. He is extremely ugly. Being aged makes him look less strange.
Regardless, the theory is wrong. The greatest minds have always been, if not the best looking, the most aesthetically unique and pleasing. Almost like how the stereotypical chads cannot compete against actors or the je ne sais quoi of men like camus. Almost though it's one elaborate play, casted by God.

As a devilishly handsome man, I've always disliked the average looking man more than the ugly ones. In point of fact, most of my friends were quite ugly. The average were the most resentful of me too, envious and needlessly meanspirited. Even to the opposite sex, my reception with the range people call 5s, 6s, and 7s was cold. Romantic passes with them were virtually impossible, for they did not want to be upstaged. They surely would have looked worse in photos. The best looking women, the 10s, always were the most amicable and yes, the only of which I ever had romantic successes with.

>tfw ugly as all fuck and a brain dead retard
What do I do lads?

Attached: JUSTT.jpg (200x186, 6K)

Become a priest.

I want to cut of my titty to become smarter. but then no titty.

best female intellectuals have big titty

he actually looks healthy; i thought he would look like a cracked out mess now-a-days. Just looks like an old english dog you'd find in a pub

Sartre wasn't even an intellectual.

Why would you even want to be known as an intellectual?
I want to be referred as a Renaissance Man.

Posting on Yea Forums automatically implies being ugly