Who is Yea Forumss current booktuber crush? Asking for a friend that likes books and cute grils

Who is Yea Forumss current booktuber crush? Asking for a friend that likes books and cute grils.

Attached: images (1).jpg (276x183, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S5ccWLJDV4o
youtube.com/watch?v=YExUO__eIMY
youtu.be/XJ8gvnPOqCk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

every book review YouTuber is shit. even Better Than Food. Stop watching them and just read more.

But how will my friend know what all the young qt3.14 trendy girls are reading these days and be able to talk about them with without actually having to read the actual garbage.

Attached: ef.jpg (1580x4328, 3.02M)

jesus you people are fucking wierd

Does anyone know of any Aries booktubers?

fuck off you nameless booktuber. Your life is trash.

gb2r

whatever you say, you overweight, pathetic virgin

t. roastie

you should fear my wizarding powers, roastie

>tfw she's gotten visibly older

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo you shouldn't have posted her and reminded me of her, she could have remained permanently 23 in my memory

my crush

Attached: faggot.png (375x315, 211K)

Attached: 1534858640629.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

Attached: ehsqrve.gif (396x297, 1.94M)

do what I do and don't do any of that

Attached: 1551649224689.jpg (389x389, 19K)

I wish she would graduate YA and move on to the classics. She's clearly bright enough, and it would be nice to see her recommend some more timeless novels to her massive audience.

Bro, she's about to graduate from her middling social media "influencer" "career" into being a mother and drop off the face of the internet forever. It was never about the books. She's a show girl / booth babe. It's a nice side gig, but she's hitting the age where the novelty is probably wearing off considerably, she has a stable partner and they're looking at kids, and (most importantly) she has to increase the contrast on her photos to hide her wrinkles.

Can someone post that legit autistic cute girl please?

Attached: 1546144159962.jpg (1080x1080, 147K)

Who?

Attached: 2012-04-03-Michelle11.jpg (500x417, 84K)

Cute, but crappy taste on books.

>tfw no fujo gf

No. No, I don't believe you.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh boy jesus on his tiny cross

Num.

So what do these losers do for a career?

Being well read is nice and all but how ambitious are they truly?

That’s a tranny if I ever saw one.

Why do booktubers only read young adult/fantasy books? They will have hundreds of books, every single one of them in the same general genre and style. Don't they ever want something different? Doesn't it get repetitive? I honestly don't understand, it's not even just most of them, it's literally every single cute book reviewer on youtube.

this one is the tranner

youtu.be/S5ccWLJDV4o

>cringe
I used to watch her channel. She always seemed so high strung, I expected her to have a meltdown video one day.

It used to be Serraphina until I linked her channel here and Yea Forums sent her fucked up messages, which made her scrub every trace of her online.

Right now, for me, it's this yummy mummy French milf with her cute accent:

youtube.com/watch?v=YExUO__eIMY

Her reviews are actually quite good too if you can understand French (or just use subs).

Serraphina was amazing

A true loss

youtu.be/XJ8gvnPOqCk

she
whoever she is, find her for me.

Attached: 645E2223-BAAA-448E-BB6B-2EB16FFAAA09.jpg (3840x2160, 2.55M)

Ugly face.

fuck that smug cunt

any trap booktubers?

>Asian
>Speaks french
Muh dick's diamond

No

Why would you have a crush on a thot?
Ruins the whole literary aesthetic.

omg :3

Does anyone knows the youtube channel of female russian booktuber and it is only in russian? I forgot the name