Are there any books about girls who have huge boobs but are still chaste and innocent? If not...

Are there any books about girls who have huge boobs but are still chaste and innocent? If not, I think there's a gap in the canon.

Attached: d333f72fb9752f286a4cf81fec12ffe7.jpg (1739x1200, 284K)

i really want to suckle from a caring gf's breasts when i'm sad or stressed or sleepy, but it's just a fantasy since most girls don't like to nurse boys that way. even if i try so hard to be a good boy...

Well, duh. Everybody know big boobs is a red flag. The girl will know she got value and that will ruin them. Theyll get that smug look right away, boys looking and shit. You cant love a girl with big tits, you should just dismiss the thought. Ugly girls with small or saggy tits, thats where its at my brother!

Milk is for kids anyways

Hmmm... Ask your mom?

>milk is for kids anyway
yes and i'm still one and i want my milk :(

that's rude

Two come to mind .

okay don't tell anyone but i always imagine sappho having huge knockers and walking around a stormy greek isle with a melancholy expression on her face and those massive milkers swinging about

Are they mountainous tomes?

She was ugly as fuck.

i also like to imagine her soft, plump feet treading the grass and wet, rocky cliff sides

sauce? this is how i imagine her face

Attached: sappho-auguste-mengin.jpg (500x967, 74K)

She probably wasn’t that bad looking. Not even sure this likeness is reliable.

Attached: 11D53556-6AB4-474C-B13E-CA090105688E.jpg (1800x1651, 1.24M)

Hello? :3

Shut up

i also imagine her like this sometimes

Attached: 800px-Raffael_076.jpg (800x982, 154K)

Is that a funny flirtatious shut up..?

>milk is for kids anyway

t. bad boy who wasn't good enough to get milk, rationalizing his deserved deprivation

It was kind of a joke.
They would describe her as a cripple, umpleasant looking woman.
Apparently a ferry man she was in love with abandoned her and she jumped from a cliff, but again that's a bit of a joke, other poets constructed.

She has always been source of interesting comical anecdotes and fake informations about her life.

Like this
>According to the Suda, Sappho was married to Kerkylas of Andros.[14] However, the name appears to have been invented by a comic poet: the name "Kerkylas" comes from the word "kέρkος" (kerkos), a possible meaning of which is "penis", and is not otherwise attested as a name,[39] while "Andros", as well as being the name of a Greek island, is a form of the Greek word "ἀνήρ" (aner), which means man.[18] Thus, the name may be a joke name, and as such could be rendered as "Dick Allcock from the Isle of Man.
Pretty funny

Not true not true not true Not true not true not true Not true not true not true Not true not true not true Not true not true not true Not true not true not true Not true not true not true Not true not true not true Not true not true not true Not true not true not true Not true not true not true Not true not true not true Not true not true not true Not true not true not true Not true not true not true Not true not true not true

guys is it okay if i'm like this? i'm asking because these threads don't come up often and i really need to know if i have a problem, of it's normal and okay

also do many girls out there typically like such a dynamic

I'm a girl and that's my fetish... How hard is it to actually find a dude that's into this?

I can’t imagine it’s that hard to find a guy into this.
Are you at all interested ina woman into this?
Just curious

That's why she wrote poetry.

Attached: 1526187419313.gif (300x229, 1.54M)

OHHHHHHHH. YOURE JUST FUCKING WITH ME NOW. YOURE INTO MS. BIG TITS. WHAT IS MY DICK NOT BIG ENOUGH

DO YOU REMEMBER HOW BIG MY DICK IS

Oh yeah :3

Fuck off, you annoying bastard
I don't fuck guys with dicks under 10 inches

No matter how much you want, butterfly will not be like that. She and I flirt ALL FUCKINGG DAY

Butterfly, please confirm to this sadsack that you only fuck 10 inchers

I don’t fuck guys AT ALL
Get it right

No, we do not. Fuck off

Ufff yes you were interested. We do flirt all day long. Stop denying this shit. What is it with you? You are for sure bisexual, not even close to being fully lesbian

sorry to break it to you son

its true
if you don't want to share her with the rest, choose one with a flat chest

:p you 4channers ALWAYS have the funniest and most fitting reaction images, i don't know how you get them and have them ready and use them so well

can you elaborate further pls? i don't know how to answer you though sorry, my friends have always teased me and called me a child for being a man who still loves breasts the most (they say that any man who is past puberty and still likes breasts instead of bums is still stuck in childhood), but i really don't like bums and i want breasts and to have a gf who lets me suckle all the time especially when i'm sad and stressed and sleepy. but also always, like we could just be on the bed and she could be lying down on her back, on her phone, and then i strip off her top or slip underneath it and suckle while she continues what she's doing, and i stay there for half an hour or more. or while we watch movies or listen to music i suckle her. and at night i sleep against her, similarly suckling away until we both fall asleep. and in the morning, more suckling once i wake up

sorry i was rambling there, but can you please describe why it's your "fetish"? since i doubt many girls feel similar

Are you the Lolita girl (male)?

you've been doxxed

Attached: wordmix.png (500x584, 496K)

nope. not true. their milk makes them virtuous by nature, nectar from the heavens

Dude I was just talking to a woman with like EE cups who is a virgin. A little bit of a weird girl, but a virgin nonetheless.

This other girl is a very sensitive girl who likes to be called ‘baby’ by me. She has DD cups and has had under ten sexual partners her whole life. She’s more normal obviously but she is just so sweet and sensitive

I mean dude, they are out there. Just go outside your normal social bounds and you will find them

Are you blackmailing good and lovely Butterfly into being your sex slave?!

i don't think so, not sure what that even is

the point is there will be looks from other boys all the time and she will know this, and it will affect her. if you give her mouth, she won't take it because she knows there are hundreds of guys that want her --- just because her chest is large.

She heavily goes back and forth with me all day, ranging from being just downright flirtatious to just unbelievably hard-to-get. She is definitely interested. I can 100% guarantee you that.

>and it will affect her
Nop

Sorry forgot the :3

Don't care about shit like that.
It's just fun to know who she is and I hope to one day meet.

but what do i do if i really love big breasts and want them in my life

You don’t worry about his stupid fucking comment : he’s WRONG.

please don't be mean to him, but i do hope his sentiments are incorrect

Then you need to have at least 3/5 of the following
>Fame
>Height (>6'3")
>Great wealth
>A big dick (>8.5" in length and >6.5" in circumference)
>9/10 or better looks
and you have to be emotionally abusive so that she considers herself very fortunate to be in a relationship with you.

Nop

Bud there is one of these women posting itt on fucking Yea Forums just scroll up

We're not talking about whether girls who will let you suckle from them exist. We're talking about whether girls with large breasts are easy. Please read the thread before posting.

>Milk is for kids anyways
cope

I honestly want to murder the pretentious burtter fly bitch, trans or queer whatever this cunt is I can't get over the fantasy of sticking my dick in her ass and raping her whilst shoving a boxcutter up her pussy and unsheathing it her and there, I wanna press your face against the pavement and grab a spoon of sorts and attempt to scoop out ur eyes while a ass fuck you. The thought of you squirming underneath me- and oh yea I want your hands and wrist crushed by bricks so any attempt to defy me will be met by pain-I want you to cry as I attenpt to spoon out eyes boogers flowing out the nose, and I also want to hammer fist your teeth enough so they bend backwards or just straight fall out while I rape you all disfigured and then when Im finally coming Ill grab a turkey baster of sorts filled with semen from me, a bum on skid row,some person with multiple STI's and someone with aids stick it in your cunt and a cucumber in your ass then I will grab my hard throbing cock about to explode and stretch out your nose enough so I can stick my head inside and blast my sweet seed juice in through as we both climax oh how horny that gets me fuck yes

There certainly are many that are ‘easy’. But you don’t want those man. You want the ones who are intelligent and have compassion. I don’t know what world you’re living in, but not all women are very materialistic. Certain ones just don’t care about money or any of that shit.

A regular person is sociable and looks for something they can’t find in anyone else : love

Haven’t
There’s an archive proving this isn’t true in the least. Fucking troll.

So this is why I’d like to post MY number butterfly. What do you think of that idea?

Cry some more, bitch

Then what is this post butter? You want to know how you responded to me? Very well.

Let’s cut to the chase: you should do something with a phone number I post

Attached: 47C742FE-1D4D-4B4B-9B2B-922F8E6FA478.png (750x1334, 222K)

>but not all women are very materialistic
user, I...

Attached: 1521094896938.png (568x590, 233K)

this sounds so mean, i'm sure many girls with big breasts don't expect guys like this

Oh yeah the original post was ‘do you care about my balls/semen’

I mean I literally said that and then you literally responded like that, I mean that is fucking awesome

Right he’s being a depressing incel

I've had sex with two girls.

Attached: 1520505698786.jpg (550x751, 30K)

And they weren't prozzers btw.

You just need to talk to more people :D nothing against you friend. I think you have a pessimistic view of the world

No, you write that as '>u< Shut u-up!'

sorry to bother u again but can u pls respond before mods close this thread...

can someone please answer op's question

for real or are you joking

Yeah she is being distant right now. She is enjoying this I guarantee it. She has caught on, but she should still text or call a phone number I post.

come on man, leave such comments at the door when you come to 4channel

holy fucking shit based and sadistpilled

No that shit is cringe man, that’s a fucked up person :3

If you had asked that in my presence I’d’ve kicked your nuts up through your throat and put some WD40 in your face.
Get the picture?

Big breasted virgins? Why not big breasted mature women? Mothers?
Writing a story with that myself. Not erotica.

They arent

>Writing a story with that myself. Not erotica.
Are their breasts described?

so fucking hot rubbing my trans pussy to this as we speak

honestly sounds like a bret easton ellis scene

Butterfly you are definitely playing hard to get. I do worry that Yea Forums gets to you too much. I think I’ve met a woman that browsed Yea Forums once and she was kind of mean, I would hope in real life you are a nice woman.

That way when we are on our date I can enjoy myself talking to such a sweetie pie :D

What the frick, this thread is complete trash. Sage!

Attached: 1517017020669.jpg (294x171, 7K)

ONE THING IS FOR SURE BUTTERFLY. YOU AND I BOTH KNOW YOU ARENT AND WONT DO ANYTHING WITH ANY MAN OR WOMAN BECAUSE OF ME (or because you are too mean)

:3

Pretty epic thread. Bump

One character is a bit shocked to see this giant breasted woman nursing a standing two year old, both tits just casually hanging out.

I am telling you I am not for you to get at all. Enough of this gimmick already. STOP

Yeah

this is best thread we've had in months desu

Haha yes fill my imagination butterfly

>Yeah
Don't respond to me. Sage!

>I am telling you I am not for you to get at all
Is that a challenge?
>STOP
Do you actually mean you’re turned on? Like in hentai when they say stop stop but they mean GO BABBY GOOOOO

>I am telling you I am not for you to get at all.
honestly sounds like your into it

Actually butterfly that response to my post is fucking AMAZING now that I think about it. Since that screencap I posted is an exact reply to the post where I said ‘do you care about my balls/semen’ and you posted that, it shows that you were saying yes. Justifying my response.

YOU ARE A TOOO CUTE CUTIE PIE

That’s the point man. She says she is a lesbian but she literally acts like no lesbian in human existence acts around cock.

She is fooling no one

Hi

Attached: 3385CFD6-770C-440D-A675-08AC1D345CD2.jpg (640x480, 87K)

SHE IS GOING INTO COY STRAIGHT MODE AGAIN.

But this time that’s not a picture of you

>This thread

Attached: d31.jpg (792x520, 70K)

Here's your attention. Now listen to me and stop feeding this crap thread. Sage!

Attached: rsg1fw32pez11.jpg (682x1000, 99K)

one of her nipples is perked all the fuckin way out

shes getting off to this thread
specifically this post i bet

Attached: 6C1221BE-40D8-47A4-82B0-583EE9EAC265.jpg (486x309, 61K)

holy shit your right lmfao

Dude that is not a picture of her. But Idk I think I’ve seen that picture before...?

Every single other picture she posted was her.

WAIT A SECOND. WHATS GOING ON

That’s not my picture

>nazi
Your first mistake

>That’s not my picture
WELL WHO IS IT BUTTERFLY?

Newfags don’t know

your too insecure to post yourself?
come on we all know cute desu

just do one for me

Did you do anything bad with her?

Well, it goes without saying nothing else with anyone else going forward.

Here she is :3

Attached: 4F2548AB-EA32-478F-9A37-DC455A73849F.png (983x495, 858K)

Fuck you

Holy fucking shit... no way. So that’s a YES?!

o god what the fuck is that i did not want to see that what the fuck

Attached: E5CC6E65-C0BE-4749-9593-42511E070192.jpg (283x372, 38K)

god she looks like those old witches that lives in the woods and then gets burned at stake because they're hideous and slutty.
t. new englander

dude thats dude larping on this board stop feeding it

Nop

I'm a lesbian and I can comfirm Butterfly is nothing like a lesbian and is in fact a straight woman who hates women otherwise wouldn't be offended by people posting Jezebels because a real lesbian would love Jezebels please post Jezebels.

Butterfly please just confirm you won’t do anything. Just be serious for a second. Then you can be an asshat the rest of the day

i'm here to defend my libsoc comrade butterfly

I’ve never been against it. I save most of them.
Pretty neat that we allow nipple so often

I do my damndest to never reply to you, but you fucking anons are all alike. Step the fuck off.

It’s :3 ... ;_;

^_^

Attached: DF515F16-837C-48E4-BCFC-CC2D09A58C03.jpg (2048x1024, 358K)

Confirm you won’t butterfly. Just to see where this goes. To have some patience. :3

Wtf is this thread? Is this what schizophrenia feels like?

Attached: 1528131973207.jpg (500x350, 23K)

SAGE

I am the butterfly ama

How are you today?

Fuck you

wtf I hate women now!