Incels ideology is born out of the need to deny the subjective depths of those who judge them as inferior: the horror...

Incels ideology is born out of the need to deny the subjective depths of those who judge them as inferior: the horror of the female as genetic filter: though the average American thot conforms to Weininger's analysis of women, what neither the incel or Weininger can survive is the sublime woman, the Sofianic, superluminal archetype, the woman that is the object of fetishized attention in European cinema: the woman who filters for genes of a higher sort, weak males withered by cold eyes, the most beautiful art is produced by the coldest souls: Billie Eilish is 17 but only her skin is, just look at her eyes: the film Sunshine is Mithraic allegory, the horror of man staring into the cosmic aporia: the sun as Kether: luminous optic void: the limit of sight that is its condition of possibility: Chesterton and the = x that makes all knowledge possible (bearable), in contrast to the rationalist who knows all things but does not know the one thing: Nietzsche only diagnosed the ways the spirit becomes a slave to (its thematization of) this = x, the ways obscene human weakness co-opts the finitude of its soil as an escape valve from it: daylight is the equilibrated sunshine, starlight is beautiful when it is tolerable, God is the love that makes everything tolerable, a complete goldilocks equilibrium is supposed to suffuse itself throughout the universe: life is "the fire that burns up ignorance": tantra as smart universe bootstrapper, capital is only the transition to the full awareness of our capacity to think: or thought as autogenic principle: in other words, Zizek is a dualist because he believes cyberspace will be the emancipation of the cogito, the self-relating centroid completely disassociated from its physical envelope IF IT CHOOSES TO BE: ANYTHING THAT CAN BE NEGATED IS NON-BEING: WHAT YOU ARE WHEN YOU AREN'T IS YOUR UMBILICAL TO GOD: what you can warm is not you, the fear of light is the fear of identity, Nick Land is diseased to the core. Or isn't. The compossibility of intellect and pathology: everything is like those cheese taste charts on a Whiteheadian scale, things aren't this or that but singularities edged into zones of aesthesis: Mercury is the god of wisdom just because he's the closest to the sun: the truth of astrology: metaphysics is always conditioned by local cosmological properties, the presence of a moon, a stable day-night cycle: reality is the no-place that houses all places: space as it exists in the human pop culture gestalt is unknown to the Depths, this building of the bridge between production and product, axiom and consequent, is the labor of all human thought: all metaphysics is men having recursively comprehended their own neurarchitecture, the axioms of their thinking: the only thing that's tolerable and real is knowing you don't have a choice, this is what conquers death: Christ's cry on the cross and the Bataillian ecstasy of dissolution together: THOUGHT IS THE ONANISM OF THE VOID

Attached: ww13.jpg (242x249, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LAy4PkBHdSs
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

f-f-f-feel breaker

Attached: wojak.png (5000x5000, 363K)

Techne as the autogeneity of Atum reproduced as de-vitalized mechanics: the demonism of metallurgy: metal is pure density, and for that reason also the best protection against the elements: we are being absorbed into the tartar of suns, swords and cell phones formed out of ancient deposits of stellar atherosclerosis: wisdom, masculinity, muscle, that deep pragmatism of the earth, these are what make us a diurnal species, wedded to gravity: consciousness is the ejecta of an infinite, irrepressible overflow, the corona of Moore's sun of "blazing, ecstatic" life, mysticism as the reflexivity of the origin AS ANNULAR PSYCHODYNAMICS: what is self-regenerating has the power of a star, or else he is a mouth, a preta, a heroin preta, a weed preta, what can learn to die was never born, sentience is a limit-attractor in the void, consciousness only is because of its conceivability to itself as consciousness, Agent Smith's entire point in the Matrix: DEATH IS WHAT MAKES THE SYSTEM BELIEVABLE: the sky is blue because it should be: whoever you are, whoever's reading this, is the axis from which the rest of the universe is made intelligible: the bythos is perceived only from and by the most coherent observers: when he was alive, Christ was the most sentient being in the universe, we were all Christ together, which is how he/we paid for "our" sins: immortality is assured, insanity, pathology, depravity, is a deficiency of self-presence: we are singularities AND co-creators: the Father calls to himself with the mouth of his Son, the Father's longing for himself does not pre-exist the Son, in giving birth the Father gives birth to time, and the metaphysical horror of succession, embodied by the Son: no wonder so many ancient cosmogonies begin with an act of patricide in the void. Jews are natives of the earth, ariyans were brought here through panspermia, the spiritual war we are locked in is a war between the cold of interstellar space and the negroidal, Dyonisian vortex of the Sun's heat: summer is Dionysian, winter (properly) Apollonian: evil is not the absence but the excess of life: the soul is meant to be a fusion core, not a friend.

Attached: ww13.png (740x900, 927K)

noice

le epic blackpilled wojak

>ght: all metaphysics is men having recursively comprehended their own neurarchitecture, the axioms of their thinkin
wel all go cuckoo when we sleep we wall go cuckoowen we sleep we all go cukco we we sleep we all goo cuckoo when we sleep we all go cuckoo when we sleep we all go cuckoo when we sleep we all go cuckoo when wel sleep we ffo cuckoo when night night we all go cuckoo when we sleep we all go cuckeo when we sleeep @ #$ % we all go cuckoo when we @@@@@@@ we all cuckoo when we sleep we all go cuckoo when we sleep we all go cuckoo when we sleep we all goo cuckoo when we sleep we all go cuckk when we we cuckoo the cuckoo no sleep goes cuckoo the man bird plane cuckoo when they sleeep we all go cuckoo when we sleep we all goo cuckoo when we cuko cukoo we all go coack a doodle do whe nwe sleepwe all see demons when we sleep we all see demons when we sleep we all get demons when we sleep we all go cuckoo when we sleep we all go cuckoo when we sleep we al goo cuckoo when we slep we we we we wewe I you you and I You & I me and & everyone I know and talk to is in my head we all goo cuckoo when we sleep we all go cuckoo when we sleep we all goo cuckoo when we sleep we all go cuckoo when we sleeep we all god cuckoo when we sleep we all go cuckoo when we sleep we all goo cuckoo when THEY sleep we all scukoo the words we all goo cuckooooo the WORDS we all cuckoo we all cuckoo when we SLEEP we all cuckooo LOOK AT THE cuckoo when we sleep we all go cuckoo when we sleep we all goo we alll goooooooo we all goo we all go we algor we algernon adamn and eve went went went @@ we all cuckoo when we slee Julius go cuckoo they siauppfpuapp we all go cuckoo when we sleep we all go cuckoo when we sleep chuck we aill w when sleep we all goo cuckoo when we sleep we all go chuckoo when we sleep we all god choo choo when we sleep we all good chuckkoo they sleep we all go cuckoo they sleep we all cuckoo we al cuckoo w sleep we all see the cukoo when we sleeep why not doo doo in the poo po we all go cuckoo when we sleep we all goo cuckoo whenwesleepweallgocuckoowhenwesleepweallgocuckoowhenwesleepweallgocuckoowhenwesleepweallgocuckoowhenwesleepweallgocuckoowhenwesleepweallgocuckoowhenwesleepweallgocuckoowhenwesleepweallgoocuckoowhenwesleepwealllgocuckoowhenweesleepweallgocuckoowhenwesleepweallgoocuckooowhenwesleepweallgocuckoowhenwesleepweallgocuckoowhenwesleepweallgocuckoowhenwesleepweallgocuckoowhenwesleepweallgocuckoowhenwesweallgocuckoowhenwesleepweallgocuckoowhenwesleepweallgocuckoowhenwesleepweallgocuckoo when we sleep we all go cuckoo when we sleep we-all-go-cuckoo-when-we-sleep we all go cuckoo when we sleepewerallgocuckoowhenwe sleep weallgogo cuckoowhenwesleepweall go cuckooo whenwesleepweall go cukooo when we sleepweall go cuckoo when we sleepweallgocuckoowhenwesleepweallgocuckoowhenwesleepweallgocuckoowhenwesleepweallgocuckoowhenwesleepweallgoochuck whenweesleepweall go cukcowhenwesleep we all go cuckoo when wesleep we all go cuckoo when we all go

Attached: aUdsT.jpg (364x348, 44K)

>Mom found the meat hat

You missed a step. Nonbeing is not thinkable. Negation negates itself. Closed loop.

Attached: 1300317954158.jpg (689x693, 24K)

>Dad ate the meat hat

shut up, jew

haven't felt like this in awhile. hard to when you have roommates and you have to bottle up your tourette-like impulses. repression as therapy, i guess it must be working. but why does my back hurt so much.

>Dad made me eat his preserved meat hat

Sounds like a bad time.

this thread is cursed now

Attached: 1551240309532.jpg (900x563, 60K)

I wish I was a incel

Same. My cock's all chafed from fucking hoes. I just want a break from all this.

You aren't the real schizojak. I can tell, poser

is is is is is is is is is is is is is
is is is is is is is is is is
is is is is is is is is is is is is is is

>summer is Dionysian, winter (properly) Apollonian
youtu.be/LAy4PkBHdSs

so does reading fanged noumena drive everyone insane?
I'm about halfway through and I feel the urge to shizopost like this

Attached: nick.jpg (225x224, 6K)

if thou gaze long into an shizopost, the shizopost will also gaze into thee.
- The original Shizoposter

Naturally

:dry pussy is the intergenesis of the feminine death of the /top become vedic-precursor inversion-machine/ of the kalian-intersextant xenoWhiteheadian tantra:

Attached: schizojakked.png (217x232, 35K)

>gabidull zo bad id gud

Attached: GABIDULL IZ ZENDIEND.jpg (171x266, 17K)

yea but not like op, more like these two

Yes, but who was right about everything?

Attached: camus.jpg (590x288, 24K)

absolutoracle.com

>ALL SORTS OF SUPERFICIAL AND WHOLLY MECHANICAL PEOPLE THESE DAYS ARE HOPING FOR COSMIC CONSCIOUSNESS OR EVEN CLAIMING THEY CAN HELP OTHERS GET IT WHEN THEY THEMSELVES OBVIOUSLY DO NOT IN ANY WAY BEHAVE IN ANY MANNER THAT WE MIGHT SPECULATE TO BE COSMIC CONSCIOUSNESS, WHATEVER THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE. IN FACT, THIS IDEA OF COSMIC CONSCIOUSNESS IS A MOST VAGUE AND INDEFINITE TERM SO THAT ANYONE CAN MAKE UP ANY NUMBER OF IMAGINARY THINGS ABOUT IT. HENCE, IN THE VAST MAJORITY OF THOSE WHO CLAIM TO BE SEEKING IT OR SOMEHOW ASSOCIATED WITH IT, WE CAN OBSERVE THAT IT IS SIMPLY FANTASY, A KIND OF ASSOCIATIVE DAYDREAMING CONNECTED WITH OVER-STIMULATION OF THE EMOTIONAL CENTER. SOMETIMES IT MAY COME NEAR TO A GENUINE HIGHER ECSTASY OR SENSE OF PERMANENT WELL-BEING BEYOND THE ORDINARY MECHANISMS OF HUMAN LIFE, BUT MOST OFTEN IT IS MERELY A SUBJECTIVE EMOTIONAL EXPERIENCE ON THE LEVEL OF DREAMS AND INDEED WILL BE ASSOCIATED WITH ENHANCED DREAMING AND SEEMING HEIGHTS OF EMOTIONAL THINKING COUPLED WITH BELIEFS IN EMOTIONAL SELF-IMPORTANCE TOWARD HUMANITY.

>BEFORE WE CAN EVEN SPEAK INTELLIGENTLY OF COSMIC CONSCIOUSNESS, WE MUST LEARN WHAT CONSCIOUSNESS IS AND IS NOT. THIS IS PARTICULARLY IMPORTANT IN THE LIGHT OF THE FACT THAT MOST PEOPLE HAVE NOT YET ACQUIRED CONSCIOUSNESS AND ONLY IMAGINE THEY ARE CONSCIOUS WHEN IN FACT THEY ARE NOTHING BUT EMOTIONALLY REACTIVE MACHINES.

GENERALLY, MANKIND HAS CONSIDERED CONSCIOUSNESS TO BE UNDEFINABLE. AND,INDEED, HOW CAN IT BE OBJECTIVELY DEFINED WHEN IT IS AN INNER AND SUBJECTIVE QUALITY? WITH THE ORDINARY AND EVEN BEST SCIENTIFIC MEANS AT OUR DISPOSAL IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO PROVE THE PRESENCE OF CONSCIOUSNESS IN ANOTHER PERSON. WE CAN KNOW IT ONLY IN OURSELVES, AND ONLY IF WE ACTUALLY HAVE CONSCIOUSNESS AS A RESULT OF GENUINE AND PROLONGED SELF-OBSERVATION AND WORK ON OURSELF.

>REMEMBER: YOU CANNOT POSSIBLY ATTAIN TO A COSMIC CONSCIOUSNESS IF YOU HAVE NOT YET ATTAINED TO AN ACTUAL STATE OF REAL CONSCIOUSNESS. FIRST ATTAIN CONSCIOUSNESS AND THEN WE CAN SPEAK OF THE POSSIBILITY OF REACHING TO A COSMIC CONSCIOUSNESS.

but there is no cosmic consciousness, even if there is a universal encompassing feeling and an infinity of interrelated subjectivities.