Clean your room

Clean your room.

Attached: peterson.jpg (1200x800, 166K)

Why exactly does Yea Forums not like him?

Attached: 1528682711907.jpg (612x716, 90K)

Yea Forums is contrarian, people here liked him when he wasn't famous

Lacks rigor

Every time I try it just gets worse.

Please send help.

Attached: IMG_20190316_155705.jpg (2560x1920, 299K)

Because he came on talking about muh trad life and pol got upset when they found out he wasn't a total lunatic

Dude how do you make it worse
Throw shit away or donate/sell it, get storage containers or bookshelves and put stuff in/on there

>literal boxes of trash

wash your penis

Because he peddles self-help like it's some transcendent philosophy and he critiques philosophical traditions like Marxism and Deconstructionism based on really flawed (and at this point almost certainly willfully ignorant) premises.

Because halfway through I start shitposting.

Trash that sparks joy :.(

My penis is sparkly clean, your mom does a great job.

jew shill

he jacks of to his grandma

Yea Forums doesn't hate him, they just hate people that like him.

About a year ago I suffered a spinal injury at work that requires me to be in bed for about 10 hours a day or my legs becomes essentially crippled, and I spend all weekend in bed to rest them because by Friday night I can't really walk. I work a job with about 2 hours overtime a day and a 1 hour commute (1 way) on foot, and I do an hour of stretching plus an hour of hot bath to get my legs working in the morning. I order in a lot of food because I can't go shopping, and I essentially have no time on my feet to do chores because my legs are so sore when I get home late at night. I have trouble bending over to pick things up, and I can't carry more than a pound of weight, though I have to carry more for work. I have to use canes to get around. I can't even take out the trash in the morning. I live on the fifth floor of an apartment building. The result is that I haven't cleaned my apartment in a year, and it's filled with packaging and garbage to about knee level. I had to lay on the floor and drag my mattress to another bedroom because the first filled up with trash to the point where it became unlivable. I've sealed that room off. I am surrounded by piss bottles. I have been bankrupted by missed workdays, medical bills, ordering food instead of cooking, and being unable to moonlight as I had originally planned. My company lied to me about the workload and overtime before I signed my contract, and I'm dependent on them for my visa. This company is what is called here a "black company." I could never afford to go on medical leave and the company will fire me and steal my paycheck if I miss another day. My contract is up at the end of the month and I have a plane booked out of the country immediately. I don't know what I'm going to do about this apartment. I've never been more unhappy and I cry myself to sleep sometimes.

>excuses

You don't even know how bad this is.

why is marie so much better than this bucko?

Attached: mk.jpg (980x598, 29K)

Because Jung and Nietzsche are the authors I'm most familiar with

japs are good at presentation and optimization

They have nothing in common

What I said or how bad that user has it? Or both?

The misery in life I have had to endure has never earned my any sympathy, even if it pales in comparison to what this user has to go through.

I have a friend in a very similar situation, injured his back, can't work, can't get paid, I had to help him out on several occasions, he has to walk around with a cane, but I can't keep doing that.

Life sucks and no one loves you unless you can suck their dicks.

That sounds fucking horrifying, how did the accident happen and what do you do for a job?

hes just so fucking pompous and says nothing noteworthy

She's not. Even though they might seemingly share the same principle, she never ventures outside of the room, house, her possessions. The Petersonian view is much more nuanced and broad, encompassing the entirety of reality with a metaphysical order vs chaos narrative.

Should I read 12 Rules For Life?

I think he has some pretty decent insights into literature but as a self help guy he's terrible.