What do you sip while you read Yea Forums? For me, it's luke warm matcha

What do you sip while you read Yea Forums? For me, it's luke warm matcha.

Attached: Matcha_cup.jpg (612x612, 187K)

Wtf is matcha and why do so many soiboys drink it

Powdered green tea

Warm to cold Coffee of course.

That's really gay. Green tea is awful.

Cheap Earl Grey

this lmao. Tea is for fags.
>What do you sip while you read Yea Forums? For me, it's luke warm matcha.

A nice hoppy, citrus infused craft IPA. I also like to nibble on some epically epic bacon pieces.

coffee in the morning, wild turkey at night

Chamomile gang representing

Boilermakers

Attached: 1550316401676.jpg (1872x604, 519K)

Kratom or Yerba Mate, I'm no pleb.

You know you are on the literature board right? Everyone is soi here

Coffee in the morning, cheap red wine at night.

I don't because I read while lying down.

This. Green maeng da wholesale

>not Guayusa

kratom is based

Attached: h2o.png (1300x866, 1.06M)

steamed milk hot chocolate :3

Coffee in the mornings, green tea around noon, rooibos in the afternoon and at night.

But that is what and how I drink in general regardless of whether I'm reading or not.

When I'm not drinking wine all day that is.

coffee, tea, or gin and juice most of the time.

YES

For me it's black tea from Yunnan
The best tea beverage

or (But it should still be loose leaves, but cheap)

my gfs urine

Height and weight please

@12771709
>hoppy, citrus infused craft IPA
>epically epic bacon pieces

Attached: 1421597639973.png (448x452, 36K)

Water

It's the only thing outside of coffee that gives you a physical effect you can feel whether you want to or not. You will get a buzz, plus it's loaded with l-theanine so you will feel giddy and light also. Too much and you'll rage just like coffee though.

It's a great alternative, you shouldn't drink coffee every day forever friend. Mix it up, enjoy life.

>ywn be this much of a fag
books for this feel?

i would drink matcha if i could afford it. usually i just drink water or tea or energy drinks if im feelin fancy

>It's the only thing
Nah, you know those little cast iron tea pots? jam it full of black and keep the kettle running, you will be palpitating in no time. It is the Japanese version of the bottomless pot, they will keep it full of water as long as you want and there is enough tea in it that you can go all night before the leaves are spent. I like to do it with oolong myself.

English Breakfast, or instant coffee; a good amount of milk for coffee, less for tea.
What upsets me about Matcha, why I will likely never try it, is that it reminds me of Japan. In my mind Japan is a country that has very few real problems and is a kind of island paradise. I realise this is not entirely true; however as an English person the mention of Japan fills me with a kind of jealous upset that affects my mood for longer than it should. I feel as if we could be a great country like Japan and not just a country with an interesting history if the whole generation of young men weren't sent to die in the 1910s. It's been very little but bad news for this island since then. I'd sooner take the nukes.
Anyway, so this is why I steer clear of matcha and those little cats that wave their arms about.

Attached: 41.jpg (1024x672, 285K)

Nah, make no mistake, Japan is probably fucked.

what do you think

Attached: 1522030461194.png (470x470, 293K)

Kidneys-wrecked tier

(properly hot brewed, not the tea bottles) Guayusa has a stronger physical effect and tastes better IMO. It has as much caffeine as coffee, but also has noticeable amounts of both l-theanine and theobromine. Amazonian tribes drink it when they go hunting and it promotes lucid dreaming also. AND it's naturally sweet, has a complete amino acid profile, has twice as much antioxidant polyphenols as green tea and doesn't have tannins so it doesn't stain your teeth.

Attached: large_5f04bf70-47ee-447e-86eb-88bc4b660508.jpg (600x600, 46K)

Water

Japan is just idealised by weebs. It's a horrible place where the only emotions you are allowed to experience are through anime. You'd be luckily to have your mother tell you she loves you if you are a boy, no chance of it ever coming from your Dad. It's shameful to express yourself that way so you'll never have the support of your friends, family or partner. There's a reason why things like kawaii are unique to their country because they lack so emotion development that people don't grow up. Sure it has it's benefits for technology and engineering but that's about it. Also they rape every land they go to, read up about what they did in Singapore and tell me if you still like them.

Also you come from England, the country that built the world in our imagine. We have a very rich history, even going back before medieval times. Our history is so diverse and inspiring that you needn't idealise another country.