Books on pol tribal mentality and how fuckers like this becomes e so deluded in the first place?

Books on pol tribal mentality and how fuckers like this becomes e so deluded in the first place?

I've read the 'manifesto'

Attached: 1552715274458s.jpg (250x169, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ingroups_and_outgroups
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenophobia
youtube.com/watch?v=sf6_DBqF7UQ
youtube.com/watch?v=omnskeu-puE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

As an intellectual I find any political belief that isn't promoted by a late night show host to be stupid.

Attached: descartes pretending to be idiots.jpg (850x400, 61K)

How can there be such a thing as a tribal mentality if human nature is a meme?

kill all normies by angela nagle? idk, haven't read it but it's what comes to mind.

This. The only time violence is acceptable is in response to violent ideologies, unless that violence is state enforced or supports my values.

As an intellectual we must understand that Islam is a religion of peace with only a few violent members. Ok the other hand, every person who wears a swastika in public must be physically attacked and if you say no-no words about a person of colour then you deserve to get beaten.

That's just my opinion as an intellectual.

"Always fact check quotes on the internet" - Confucius

that guy is mossad
the whole thing was orchestrated by mossad

haha fune joke

Hey globalism can't be bad if it made me and my neo-yuppie friends very wealthy.

People will believe all sorts of things. It's part of our nature to search for meaning and take what we can find.
As for why they do it, it's because of coverage. Bad publicity is still publicity. Everyone cares a lot for this sort of stuff and these guys get a lot of attention because of it. That's why they write manifestos too, it's their ticket to fame. News sites go wild, reporters dig as much into their life as they can, netflix does documentaries about them, anons on Yea Forums post their pics and talk about them etc.

How can things be bad if I can stuff my face with more cheap food to give me a hedonistic high?

Explain that, radicals.

What? Like... people have different values than arbitrarily increasing the population, working a 9-5 job, watching television and eating?

>I've read the 'manifesto'
can i get a quick rundown? what did you think of it?

tl;dr the guy read too much /pol/

>As an intellectual we must understand that Islam is a religion of peace
This, but even more sarcastically.

was it better or worse than the supreme gentleman manifesto

It was intellectually and literary terrible, lots of typos as well, you can see he took the bare minimum and just cobbled it together, half of it is just memeing tho so its kinda funny.

Better but only because it was far less whiny and slightly better written.

It's not rocket surgery, insignificant men will find some sort of reason to be an important person at the center of things, violence makes everyone take even an absolute foolish cripple seriously for as long as the threat lasts.

Violence is to relevance what fart jokes are to comedy: a sure thing that requires little, with no great future.

Humans are pattern seeking, so when they get a patalogical obsession with islam all kinds of things can start happening like killing innocent people that have done nothing against you personally. The patterns we see are often simplifications of the real world.

Idk about books, maybe Blink by Malcolm Gladwell.

Read it for yourself if you want an opinion on it.

These two articles alone explain things

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ingroups_and_outgroups

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenophobia

remember when this hack claimed that mass shooters overidentify with reality and cant have ironic detachment. i member.

Attached: 640px-Slavoj_Zizek_in_Liverpool.jpg (640x480, 44K)

Funny but poorly written

much worse. think twitter/pol/ bad.
look at the question he asked again m8.

Well yeah, if you can ironically detach yourself from it you wouldn't have a reason to lash out. He obviously took the superego way to seriously.

people will just deny the irony

making jokes /=/ he murdered people out of irony

Agree. The only people who deserve violence are white supremacists like this guy, and the equally ignorant white hicks who oppose lgbtq rights.

it's on par with Kleist's "German Catechism". anybody who claims he was deluded or low iq, is disingenuous.

supreme gentleman is sentimental sorrows of werther tier compared to it.

Dude mows down 49 Muslims with a machine gun; how to intepret this event? The subhumans start wailing, etc. etc., and clamp down. Their chief question: "How is such an evil act possible, 'in this day and age'?" But it is precisely in this day and age that such an act is possible, since machine guns did not exist before. The subhumans' incredulity at such an event is therefore a result of their low culture, and in particular their complete and utter lack of historical knowledge, as if sudden, brutal, mad events like this had never occurred before. But a little study would reveal that they have always occurred, not only throughout recorded history, and in all the cultures, but with the lower animals as well (the lioness eating her young, for instance, is an even more outrageous event than this, since the shooter was not the father of any of the children). So basically, "evil" acts like these are not new phenomena, but the norm throughout history; their increased intensity is merely a consequence of the increased power of the means that exist all around us. Just as accidents have always happened, whether it was someone stubbing his toe on a rock or falling off a horse, but the huge plane crashes and train wrecks are a new thing. To desire no accidents, no acts of "madness", etc., is to desire a deterministic, ultimately dead world. — The other thing here is how the event is blown completely out of proportion. With the lioness nothing happens; she eats her young and that is that. No outcry from other lions, no clamping down, etc. With earlier cultures there are no media, so the "mad" event remains circulating among a small circle of acquaintances, is accepted as a fact of life, or at most causes the most superstitious to "pray to their gods" or whatever, and life goes on. In the slave society, on the other hand, there is a thing called "the media", which, for purely selfish reasons (promotion, money, competition between media outlets) lays hold of the event and projects it to the entire planet (the entire "social responsibility" talk is just a ruse; none of them care about it, because if it ever became a reality they'd be out of a job). Then those "in power" are practically and psychologically extorted to act, on the one hand with more rhetoric, which merely intensifies the damage, blowing the event out of even more proportion, and on the other leading to the clampdown. Now the clampdown makes things even worse, since the more they restrict people's freedom of movement, the more there are who are either unable to conform (terrorism of weakness), or are not willing to (terrorism of strength). The rate of these "mad" events may therefore be reduced due to the clampdown, but the strength and explosiveness of those that do occur is increased, with the net result in the older case and the new being equal.

And in fact the New Zealand dude may even be said to have failed compared to his predecessors, since a random killing a few thousand years ago, when the population of the earth was in the millions, was comparatively much greater than 49 in seven billion; if anything, one could even accuse the New Zealand of not slaughtering even more annoying little bastard brats.

You don't need to read a book. Just look in the mirror. It's only a matter of time before you become so infatuated and enraged about "fuckers like this" and their delusions that you will decide you need to do something about it and broadcast your convictions to the rest of the world. You've already started your manifesto with this thread.

Be careful.

I didn't say he murdered people out of irony. But some of his actions, like saying "subscribe to pewdiepie", playing the remove kebab music and "gas gas gas", and parts of his manifesto, definitely had elements of self-aware ironic humour.

This is gonna come across as bullshit and it probably is, but there is a reason we have taboos against killing women and children.
Im not accepting the shooters promise that these unarmed legal immigrants are an occupying force, but let's say they were somehow.
Historically you kill the men and take the women and children home. This shows that you're thinking about the future and acting rationally, you leave none of the spoils on the table. Killing them means you're freaking out and a psycho.
My personal solution for the refugee crisis is accept the women and children right off the bat, set them up in different cities so they dont cluster with a message to citizens like "these are your refugees. Show them how welcoming and strong Americans are" so we can get the church lady casserole committee and playgroup extravert moms on the case. Give it a couple years and start processing men, prioritizing those with connections to women and children already established in the US. Reintroduce them with frequent check ins from social workers and following up that their level of social immersion has not declined now that weve reintroduced the self centered middle eastern man baby back into the unit.

Zealander*

Also give the ladies the opportunity to be like "nah I dont know this guy" even if we know for a fact they were married, on the off chance life is better without him or shes met someone cooler from the US

>Killing them means you're freaking out and a psycho.
Children and women were often slaughtered by the dominant forces throughout history. Sure, sometimes the women were married off by the invading soldiers but the opposite happened very often too.

>he would take women with inferior genetics as spoils

I just don't really consider that an ironic detachment from reality. It sounds like he was obsessed with pop culture

So some Stolen Generation shit. That worked really well in Australia

What makes you think they have inferior genetics?
I'm aware of the consanguinity memes but you can literally fix that with one dumb but cute plummer from small town America and a nice picnic in the park with some coors light.
We can easily find otherwise good men to match them with (or rather, they would find each other) who also have what you refer to as "bad genetics"
You know Syrian chicks are super hot under those burkas right? They let themselves go in middle age but that's a cultural thing.

hello newfriend

Sure, an invading force with no way to manage prisoners or who was trying to inflict psychological damage because they are psychos.

>killing 50 people because of internet memes
Disgusting.

Pretty sure australia brought the men in first.

>Children and women were often slaughtered by the dominant forces throughout history.
If we're going to be making gross generalisation then you'll find that it's the men and very rarely boys who were slaughtered. Women and children were sold into slavery.

1/18

Attached: 1.jpg (1020x1097, 521K)

The memes responsible are much older than the internet.

2/18

Attached: 2.jpg (1017x1019, 457K)

>The only people who deserve violence
People who misuse semicolons; people who leave dust jackets on while reading; people who lick their fingers to turn pages; dog ear makers deserve special mention and I hope there is an afterlife exclusively so they can burn in hell; publishers who put the movie poster on the cover; Oprah's fucking bookclub; people who mix Greek and Latin for their neologisms; people who only learn Koine and Attic, like they aren't the same thing; Jane fucking Austen; Americans spellings of humour, theatre, and so on; self publishing shills and their enabler Amazon; typewriter faggots who don't maintain their machines or even know how to change a ribbon; endnotes when footnotes will suffice; endnotes in every chapter; about 36% of indexers; those who use cheap ink for print, and expensive ink for pens.

Your list is wrong.

3/18

Attached: 3.jpg (1021x1062, 518K)

I really don't think this shooter is the kind of guy who would appreciate muslimas marrying into his "racial community."

4/18

Attached: 4.jpg (1018x1058, 507K)

5/18

Attached: 5.jpg (1013x1046, 532K)

6/18

Attached: 6.jpg (1021x1047, 531K)

7/18

Attached: 7.jpg (1023x1058, 501K)

Infinitely worse. I watched roughly an hour of the Supreme G's audiobook but couldn't make it 10 pages into this one. It's just boring and a mindless rehash of Darwin, Nick Land and Linkola.

Or we could tell them all to fuck off. They grow up retard. If they don't feel safe among the scary white people they can feel free to leave. These events are not going to decrease in frequency lol

>Jane fucking Austen
Looks like someone is a humorless prick.

Wrong. As intellectuals we must be as contrarian to whatever dumb shit is mainstream even if we have to believe equally dumb shit as a result.

Pic related, I am a Marxist Capitalist because you can't get more contrarian than that now that alt-right is becoming mainstream.

Attached: 1552248887867.jpg (984x848, 91K)

8/18

Attached: 8.jpg (1021x1045, 522K)

They never would have died had they stayed in their home country.

*as contrarian as possible

9/18

Attached: 9.jpg (1023x1045, 475K)

10/18

Attached: 10.jpg (1025x1046, 493K)

The point of Marx is materialistic dialect, not meme ideologies.

11/18

Attached: 11.jpg (1025x1023, 501K)

That's too mainstream to be convincing, you have to make Marx into a chaos theory proponent of anti-Nietzscheanism or something similar.

Political oppression leads to this. If you get 15 years in prison for leaving a peace of bacon in front of a mosque or you lose your career for have the wrong opinion, people will rationalize that it is better to 'go all the way' and do as much as you can since your life will be destroyed anyways.

12/18

Attached: 12.jpg (1022x1047, 505K)

Absolutely incorrect. If you ironically detach yourself there are no psychic consequences to lashing out. Read TLP. Narcissists feel shame, not guilt.

In the afterlife I envision, RL Stevenson and I get a shin bone each and pound her back to the dust from she came and should have stayed; one needs a few points of difference from Nabokov.

13/18

Attached: 13.jpg (1020x1037, 506K)

14/18

Attached: 14.jpg (1023x1023, 520K)

15/18

Attached: 15.jpg (1020x1048, 514K)

Austen was twice the novelist Stevenson could have ever dreamed of being, and Nabokov was as much of a humorless prick as one could be.

This is like some bizarre reverse-lebensborn thing from Tumblr.

no, just work and get money and make material changes to the system. otherwise, you're just making me roll my eyes.

16/18

Attached: 16.jpg (1021x1021, 500K)

17/18

Attached: 17.jpg (1023x1026, 500K)

He probably thought it would be "epic."

Start with non-white crimes reporting

Attached: 1400-British-non-Muslim-children.jpg (624x810, 322K)

18/18

Attached: 18.jpg (1023x1001, 485K)

>calls people humorless[sic]
>thinks Austen is more fun than RL Stevenson
Get on the list.

>Historically you kill the men and take the women and children home. This shows that you're thinking about the future and acting rationally, you leave none of the spoils on the table
because it was an ethnic cleansing you brainlet

Marx was technically a capitalist in that he preferred it to Feudalism.

I'm leftist and trans (mtf) but I have to admit, his manifesto and his determination to do whatever it takes does fascinate me to a certain degree.

>people everywhere are calling the guy stupid, deluded, stuck in an echo chamber, etc.
>no one addresses the points in his manifesto, which opens with "it's the birthrates" repeated three times

you forgot to put on your tripcode

He's a low IQ retard radicalised by internet memes. End of story.

The guy explains why he does it in the manifesto, are you retarded?

The Freudians don't get up til 5pm Paris time, what the fuck do you want us to do?

>The fucking Navy Seal pasta.
We have reached levels of postirony you just can't fathom.

Sure, he reacted violently. Is he wrong about the birthrates though? Or will the 2x reproduction rate of muslims have zero effect on European society? Or even a positive effect?

You will live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension

>radicalised by internet memes
>travelled the world and got blackpilled

also:
>right wingers would cease to be right wing if they trav-

We should bring the DFW posters in on this.

No, they will totally all integrate and become good consumeristic liberals

The Spaniards adopted this 'rational' technique while anglos just went straight to genocide.
Whose colonies are superior?

I think we can limit ourselves to taking issue with the violence, and discuss muh birthrates separately, no?

Can you provide even a single convincing piece of evidence to back that up? Every time a major "happening" occurs you conspiratorial fucks come out of the woodwork and blame this or that organization for orchestrating it.

That's even worse than turning into a caliphate.
I guess I'm on team China now, if not team nuclear purge.

>We should fact check the literature
What the fuck are you doing? It doesn't matter if it's true, what matters is he can neither write nor think and thus belongs in the heritage of Saint David Foster Wallace.

Sure, so don't call him a stupid deluded retard or dismiss his manifesto out of hand. He wasn't a guy that just snapped. He clearly thought these things through. So let's discuss his reasons.

>I think we can limit ourselves to taking issue with the violence
That's because you're a delusional, wishy washy pussy. Buckle in sweetheart the ride's barely begun.

>if not team nuclear purge.

based and posadaist pilled

Attached: DYvb03tUQAAT45X.jpg (1028x1200, 227K)

The situations are not analogous at all so you are the retarded one, but the Spaniard colonies shuttled enough gold to change the entire aesthetic of catholic religion.

when are we going to address the fact that we are simply too many human beings locked in a system that requires perpetual growth to function?
Everything else, global warming, pollution, mass immigration, are simply consequences of this lemming march we are performing globally

Why from tumblr?
What kind of man doesn't find preserving the lives of women and children completely natural?
Get your test checked.

Or better yet, not accept refugees from shitholes at all.

>high test men want to preserve a foreign race
>high test men give a shit about women and children

Im sad he didnt take the incel pill, the root of the wests problem is women, we need to develop artificial wombs and eradicate them all

Wow it's almost as if we need more "living space" won't you say?

This is true. The modern stock market system is an impersonal devil walking the earth. The only thing exponential growth is good for is a tumor. However, just because this can be blamed on the (((capitalists))) doesn't mean the natives are compelled to feel any comraderie with their savage brown replacements. I would think you commie faggots would be happy that people are rebelling against the systems plans

>That's because you're a delusional, wishy washy pussy. Buckle in sweetheart the ride's barely begun.
When I read this, I imagined you and user on a rollercoaster ride together in an abandoned amusement park, and you said this to a petrified with terror user beside you and a manic grin on your face as you pulled the seat lock down, like you were going to fuck him once you both got into the dark bit in a tunnel of the ride. Personally, I'd read the book.

*ahem*
youtube.com/watch?v=sf6_DBqF7UQ

Attached: 1552742883034.webm (648x360, 2.18M)

If you think that way you're a brutal scumbag. If you actually get your wish and we have a repeat of the weimar republic on a semi-global scale, I will be more than happy to bash your face in to protect the values of the christian west.

LOOK I'LL KILL MYSELF TOMORROW MOM I JUST WANT TO READ MY FUCKING BOOK OK? STOP FUCKING COMPLAINING ABOUT ME LIVING HERE ONE MORE DAY. I TOLD YOU I AM WORKING ON MY NOVEL. Fuck.

it is specifically the level in which irony is devoid of any meaning so it gets turned upside down in a sort of plane in which it can coexist with sincerity
kind of like when you're thinking about killing yourself and all you can think about is memes about killing yourself and you sort of snap out of it because it would be ridiculous but the feeling still lingers

NO, we need less people and an actual goal for this sham we call humanity

Are you illiterate?

Do high test men write poems, though?

woooo, boy
settle down, Mosley.

what did he mean by this?

thisss

The middle East is known for its peace

in my country every "news" show is playing fortnite on air to show the killer simulator. Trenton may be a faggot but he was right about almost everything and this will advance the death of the bloated news industry

Western women are shit and it's the fault of Western men.

>Daily reminder Diana was the driving intellectual power of Mosley's fascism
I don't care what that fact means in relation to current events, I just want a time machine to when all four eldest Mosley sisters were of age.

OP here. I wasn't actually looking for a book haha. I just wanted people to validate my feelings lol. Sorry for the trouble.

The Muslims he killed were from Indonesia or something.

>if you think you can compartmentalize the problem and "take issue with the violence" (against islamic invaders) you're a pussy
>oh yeah well if you want to bring about global jewish degeneracy I'll kill you!
again, are you illiterate?

Tough shit you have to read them now

they weren't middle eastern, they were from indonesia/south easth asia

you're such a fucking tard, I love it

Who cares?

Yes. All men "give a shit" about women and children.
You realize if you expressed this anywhere but on the post-feminist fringe internet you would be ostracized, and if you expressed it any earlier than the 1990s you would have your ass kicked by men who are with the program.

Argentina?

are you illiterates?

yes, sadly

10/10 absolutely onions and redditpilled my epic friend. You xir are a gentlething and a scholar! Next tell us the one about how the west deserves foriegners hordes for bombing schools and dropping agent orange on children

>Mosley sisters
You mean Mitford sisters, and WTF are you doing leaving Pamela in? Nobody wants Pamela.

Radical violence targets innocents with the aim of spreading fear and so that it can offer an end of the terror if one of the groups perpetuating it is given power, see the 3rd Reich and the UDSSR, whereas fighting back against literal violent thugs is a prerequisite for maintaining a peaceful social order. I also don't take issue with police using force under a good number of circumstances, for instance in a hostage situation.

being peaceful =/= being harmless

seething: detected
argument: not detected

>meme vomit
Why are you so mad?

Attached: thumb_1496883501_HYSTERICAL.jpg (250x180, 17K)

lmao stop replying

Gonna be honest, this was kind of epic but also kind of disturbing.
Not that i genuinely care because i'm not a signalling normalfag and i don't know any of these people.

>being this unreasonably angry

Attached: 1342837143152.gif (200x204, 42K)

the fact that you are aware already excludes you from being a normie

kill all normies
the dark enlightenment has some good parts about white nationalism

Pity this very important news story broke so we all had to put down that book we were reading to get on the problem right away with our amazing powers of Socratic dialogue, because otherwise we would definitely be reading that book we were reading just then. Yeah haha it's awful we have to solve world problems sometimes when we'd really prefer to be reading that book, right you guys? Haha yeah me too.

They are so fucking clueless

i was reading kafka on the shore so meh

>The wrong Murakami
Yeah you're excused. Shitpost torture porn all your want.

He's not wrong about declining birth rates, but he is mistaken in viewing The West (tm) as a thing that should be preserved (it isn't).

Aware of what? You sound like a tinfoil fag

Whenever i go to twittter during one of these events i discover a parallel world where ben shapiro is alt right. I always start thinking that these are strawmen until i'm reminded that they really do exist, and a lot of them too.

>arbitrarily increasing the population
If only.

This. They never would have died had the Australian stayed in his own country.

the insanity that has been bred by decades of a mass-media fueled largely unopposed unification of political narratives is transitioning into its terminal phase thanks to the switch to the nodal matrix media landscape of the internet. we can no longer be protected by ignorance, we either learn to see and live in reality, or we perish.

>People who misuse semicolons;
Oh, the sweet ironing.

I agree about Austen, but must strongly disagree about Nabokov.

Semicolons are not only used to condense two related sentences into one; they are also used your lists in which one intends to use commas while listing individual items.

of not genuinely caring you fucking autist

Google:

Aceh + Islam
Sulawesi + Islam
Jemaah Islamiyah

Hoffer ofc

Attached: truebeliever.jpg (283x448, 46K)

Lead poisoning and head trauma

Ok, I live down the street from a megachurch that preaches violence against sinners, should I blow them up?

It's a Clash of Societies epic in a microcosm. And fully expect attacks on churches or other institutions (probably nowhere near NZ) in response to the mosque attack.

>megachurch

god unironically wills it.

>comparisons of some backwards flyover hick sect with an enormous organized religion that has several ongoing insurgencies spanning the planet from west africa to south east asia

>>>/reddit/

So I should shoot a Catholic church instead? How about Buddhists, there's that genocide over in Burma.

The worst part of this whole affair is the sanctimonious liberal response. How quick they are to consign all of their rights away because of something they saw on the news that will never affect them. It's just virtue signalling, they have no context or understanding of this topic

>criticism of islam must entail you want to shoot people

classic amygdala hijacking

The first thing I said after I finished watching the attack, "Oh God, think of all the backlash against white people!"

What is the difference between shame and guilt?

Even if all the people who genuinely understand the problem of overpopulation would kill themselves, it would have no effect. These people can make bigger impact to the world by continuing their existence.

Shame is imposed by other people, guilt is something you impose on yourself.

Fuck you idiot. I'm the op, and I thought this was going to be a slide thread.

/pol/ almost seems like another website.
Everyone there seems paranoid, insane, extremely rigid and hiveminded. It's guttural and mobish and dissident voices are accused of being jewish or part of some conspiracy against them.
I used to browse it a lot and i don't remember everyone seeming so crazy and emotionally insulating.

Have you got a link perchance?

>it isn't
You're absolutely right. It's much better for the west to become an islamic authoritarian shithole filled with third world subhumans.

Its seeping to other boards as well, I see some people not exactly condoning it, but not condemning it either.

>slide thread
This is Yea Forums, the only people shilling here are self-published authors and Tao Lin.

The West is so immoral and degenerate that this may well be true.

it's difficult to pinpoint when irony became ironic irony and a cover for genuine batshit crazy opinions, but I share your sentiment. Yea Forums, not just /pol/, even a few years ago, was a far more self-aware and less tribalistic place than it is today.

Op here, the problems are genuine but the solution is in no way justified. How are you going to justify the murder of children? pol will just call them subhuman, but I believe lit is better than that.

Muslims are themselves degenerates (pedophilia, etc.), and morality barely exists within them (let alone interacting with other communities). What's your point?

>How are you going to justify the murder of children?
Brenton was thinking long term. These dead children sure as fuck won't grow up to become adults and breed even more mudslimes.

You need to go back

>How are you going to justify the murder of children?
Ask the US government. They're pretty good at it.

Attached: dead_iraqi_children.jpg (400x300, 74K)

How much longer until all imageboards are shut down? Can't tell if this guy fucked us or liberated us.

>How much longer until all imageboards are shut down?
And what would the legal basis be? Dude acted alone.

youtube.com/watch?v=omnskeu-puE

end justifies the means and all that

By aggravating radicalization, "justifying" retaliatory extremism, further ruining the image of his cause, and giving further reason for the State to tighten its authoritarian noose around the neck of the people ACROSS THE WORLD

What end? So you can have nigger ghettoes replaced by slav ghettoes?

IDK. I don't support murdering anyone. But all the "virtuous" US citizens crying over 49 dead muslims do, every time they elect a Democrat or Republican that keeps on doing the same shit.

Are you implying that Werther is bad?

It's okay if you bombed them for the sake of Israel.

Sadly this is true. State sanctioned murder is righteous. All of this is just a power struggle between the elites, and our kids die because of it.

The True Believer by Eric Hoffer
or
my diary desu

you haven't

>dump an infinite horde of dumb foreign brown people into every single happy home and community in the West
>constantly antagonize and humiliate the native inhabitants of these homes and communities, even when they don't actually resist their nearly explicit ethnic cleansing
>constantly celebrate the fact that the native inhabitants of these places are failing and dying and morally inferior
>dismiss every single concern they have as an excuse to attack them further
>ignore the economic effects that unfiltered mass immigration forever are having on native inhabitants
>deny the possibility that you could ever be wrong or that things were better before you started importing farm equipment and burger flippers
>establish a political system that prevents the concerns of native inhabitants from ever being addressed on a policy level
>establish a total media and cultural blackout on their concerns
How can people who do all this seriously justify being angry and upset when there's violent backlash?

Progressives brought this on themselves. There will be MANY more shootings and terror attacks like this so long as you people continue to bury your heads in the sand and continue to wag your ass at corporations and brown people. You can take away guns, isolate radicals, crackdown on hate speech, heighten affirmative action, whatever. All it will do is piss people off even more and lead them to believe there is no legitimate way to voice so much as the possibility of change within the system. All you will do is make people feel cornered and angry and right to strike back

Nothing is free in life. Cheap pink slime and secular liberal consumerist hedonism has a cost. Either fix the fucking problems you've created or suffer the consequences

>this copypasta again
No one respond to it.

He's not deluded unfortunately, he just doesn't realize it's already too late.

I have. Just some cheap pol memes regurgitated.

For example? Insults aren't gonna get you anywhere.

Everyone who's not a progressive understands that already, but nothing can be done at this point. You can't talk to these people using even the most basic logic, all they do is throw emotional statements back at you. It's like the modern world is too complex for an ordinary person to understand so they enter some faulty mode where they hold desperately to their beliefs about how everything is fine, terrified to even look at the possibility of the truth.

lol, everyone other than me is so stupid, it's hilarious

there's no hope for you retards

$0.01 USD has been deposited into your offshore account Shantifa. Thank you for contributing to the 4chans project.

Human rights are a sacred cow which are not to be questioned.

So what do we do? Lie down and wait for the axe land on your neck?

Too bad, because when the Muslims will replace us, they will do away with the notion altogether.

It's just the truth. While his methods were idiotic and revolting, the general social concerns the shooter had were very much legitimate, and when you roll your eyes and dismiss them on cue like a trained dog then you validate his assumption that only spectacular and social media-friendly violence can force his legitimate concerns into the mainstream of political discussion and policymaking.

What's worse: you are now creating terrorist sympathizers. Tens of millions of people across the West mostly agree with the terrorist's general social views, and when they see how progressives hold them up as wacky and deluded and evil, their views do not actually change. Instead they see that there is no path towards achieving a different society other than through similar violence.

He's an eco-fascist accelerationist. All of the memes and other nonsense are just in there to cause outrage and accelerate the collapse of society.

>Ludovici
He was randomly referenced in some Deathstroke comic a few months back, IIRC.

Kys

since you actually seem to want to talk about the white genocide meme, here's my hot take: Life isn't just about passing on your genes. What matters isn't what skincolor the people who inhabit the earth will be in 200 years, it's whether they're intelligent, whether their philosophical outlook on life is sensible, and whether they establish a social structure that allows them to live that out. A Pakistani Christian today is close enough to me spiritually that I'm happy to see him build a big, loving family, and I know a Muslim doctor who is intelligent and liberal enough that I'm willing to believe that if the social and economic conditions are right, his children and grandchildren will secularize.

However, I agree that Islam is a totalitarian structure by default, and I have no illusions about most Muslims having the courage to even conceptualize abandoning their faith (I doubt I would have if I were in their shoes. it's so much easier to just accept that what your parents and grandparents have lived and taught you is the truth.).

I think what you're saying is fair and I do see your point about Pakistani Christians. But I'd like to point out that most Westerners, including conservatives or what is described as the far right, don't want Muslims to not be happy and fertile. They might even WANT Muslims to be happy and fertile--but in their own communities and societies. They do not want to radically change their homes and communities in order to accommodate Muslim happiness at the expense of their own, they do not want to police their own thoughts and cultures in order to accommodate finger waggers and minorities, they do not want to import new problems from foreign countries and then be blamed for the new problems, and IMO this is all totally justified.

I'd also say that much of Islamic extremism in the West is coming from the children of secular liberal Muslims. They are thrust into a multicultural world with no identity but that of a consumer and economic unit, and, being deracinated and isolated, they naturally fall back upon the only social technology available, namely Islam. OP wanted to talk about tribalism. Well this is where the tribalism is coming from I think. It's not just Muslims who are engaging in this, it's everybody. A multicultural world of economic units working and consuming side by side is not realistic because people don't want to be interchangeable bits of human labor, they want coherent communities and homes, and a tribal identity gives them that. Moreover, the reality of differences between humans can't be washed away by culture and feelgood panaceas. Different groups of people behave differently, and it's not all due to the way they were raised or their environment.

I can't find it

You're basically risking another Yugoslav War in the long run out of excessive compassion.

Ask on pol

post more stuff please

look at this nigga pretending to care about 40 people across the ocean

>risking another Yugoslav War
This, the big difference though is that there's not going to be some moralistic liberal world power to stop Americans from cleansing each other. China and Russia are only going to throw fuel on the fire when they realize the US government is losing control.

Plus, there's no means by which either side might de-escalate since Progressives will keep working the high-low mechanism to expand their power. It can never be formalized in the sense of Moldbug under the current American governing structure, and furthermore most of them are sociopaths anyway so even restructuring wouldn't change that much, so the provocations are just going to increase.

And like you said, there's no US/USSR to force an end to the fighting in this scenario. If anything you could see Mexico making a Chinese/Russian-backed land grab in the Southwest.

So many buzzwords, what does this even mean? Word salad much?

>i hate brown people and you should, too

Not him, but basically, narrative control is becoming increasingly difficult due to the Internet, namely, that our ruling class are some combination of sociopaths/retards who will take huge risks with the society they're supposed to be governing for the sake of muh Progress and/or money-making adventures.

I think we'll increasingly see outsider candidates like Yang popping up trying to "bring us together" and help out "normal people" in the face of increasing political extremism on both sides, and when these people get elected they're only going to accelerate polarization by trying to catering to both sides and thus dissatisfying everyone. The only end game is total victory for one side, and total victory isn't going to happen as long as the other side has the means to physically resist. I mean fuck, look at what's happening with the sheriffs in rural Washington and Oregon openly declaring they'll no longer enforce state gun laws. That's the future and eventually the left will have the demographics to elect a True Believer crazy enough to spark shit by clamping down on these people.

Let me be clear: I'm not in favor of a #refugeeswelcome-tier border policy. I'm all for careful vetting and not letting people into our country for humanitarian reasons unless they are important witnesses who should have a chance to pass on what they have lived through. I agree that we're headed toward an open ethnic-religio-cultural conflict (especially in europe), because our politicians are too cowardly to abandon their empty multiculturalist rhetoric. But again, the solution isn't to turn to open barbarism, or to support people who do. I don't think the society that would come out of that mindset would be preferable to living under sharia.

I'm so glad Yea Forums is filled with intellectuals are you, OP and myself.

When every person has a tv in their home, and spend a couple hours every day programming themselves, and that program is dictated by persons who roughly play a shared political game, and lie and omit in a laser-focused manner, the result is a very special kind of group insanity. Tens of thousands of people taking to the streets to protest some issue they have never researched themselves because it's been presented as the new big thing that you as a good citizen should be concerned about over a few weeks is not normal.
Then, with the advent of the internet, it suddenly becomes apparent how disoriented everyone is, all the various ways we've been lied to, big scandals that have been memory-holed, people that have had their lives ruined for speaking out against the status quo under all kinds of false pretenses. And we did not take that well. A lot of us have become either recluses or taken refuge in one ideology or another, or both.
And the good old days where you could believe what your TV tells you are gone. Not noticing that a problem exists is wholly different from continuing on as though it doesn't exist though you know perfectly well that it does. Therefore, if we do not learn to address our new-found fears and suspicions in an intelligent and believable manner, we are, as a culture, going to spiral further and further into paranoia.

>m-maybe we can reason our way out of the certainty of violence on the horizon even though many, many generations of humans have been through horrific violence
you're just a self-important faggot. Pick a side and invest in lead idiot.

Simulacra and Simulation, by Jean Baudrillard.
Essential McLuhan, by Eric McLuhan.

McLuhan saw this coming and it's even worse than what I've imagined.

>be Indonesian.
>national identity constructed heavily around Hindu-Buddhist syncreticism was what's supposed to contain the low-IQ retards from getting themselves involved with other's business.
>pan-Islamism has been spreading more and more ever since the fall of the dictatorship in late 90s. Funded none other by Saudi petrodollars.
>islamist shilling became more intense as years go by. Now we have consumerism infused with Islamic virtue signalling just like woke capitalism phenomena in the west.
>some fuckers got the Japs to make halal refrigerators.
>pretty sure that this is all just a fucking illusion, i'm living in a maya world.
>NZ shooting happened. News outlets censored out many crucial informations about the shooting.
>tfw people actually take this shit too seriously as if they're part of the West vs Ummah shit flinging contest ever since the crusade.
>mfw so many things are now lost

Attached: 1550106692690.jpg (561x754, 44K)

as I've said, if I have to choose between fascism and sharia, I prefer to oppose both and die a free man.

>But again, the solution isn't to turn to open barbarism, or to support people who do
At this point, what is the alternative? I don't think most people like it either.

>lefties on the internet now condemn irony and nihilism as the root of this attack
while they are right about this they always forget willingly or unwillingly who brought those think into the zeitgeist. and for this reason, is that anything spew by the left should be considered retarded due to being too fucking short-sighted. they wanted postmodernism because it suited their degenerates lifestyles well this is one of the consequences of that.

Just post it in your site, Icy.

Right is radicalising terrorists next door and they're the legitimate ones?

How do we stop her, bros?

Attached: 1200px-Candace_Owens_by_Gage_Skidmore_2.jpg (1200x1740, 295K)

They don't really believe the mutliculturalist rhetoric, or at least only partially believe it. It's just marketing for the planned migration project which has been decided upon as a consequence of tanking birth rates, which itself is a consequence of contraception/abortion (which was, at least in the US, imlpemented by declaration and wouldn't have passed a vote). More bodies are needed in The Economy (tm) to outgrow debt, drive consumption, and keep asset prices up and increasingly impressive mental gymnastics will be used to keep the system going. The problem is the college kids now will enter government someday and their version of "cynical universalizing movement to expand their power" will be even left-er and more insane. The system is so locked down that only some kind of external shock will allow it to be abolished.

better because was ironic

What if it isn't?

this is very interesting, i immediately concluded that the root is nihilism and a deep sense of irony but didn't make the jump to postmodernism. Where can i learn about that / find high quality material about this topic? Postmodernism seems a loose and meaningless (oh the irony) term to me, i never grasped the concept. wtf is it?

Attached: 1552673941380.jpg (1024x1024, 84K)

this, while there is plenty of criticism of the modern project it's not as if postmodern philosophers were really motivated by wanting to help society deal with this and move forward, their ideal society is a fuckfest and they reasoned towards that end. not a coincidence that the famous French "postmodernists" all signed a pro-pedophilia declaration in the 60s.

>The system is so locked down that only some kind of external shock will allow it to be abolished.
Just wait until the Chinese are able to kick the US Dollar from its position as the world reserve currency and end the American dominance of global international organizations.

Is this attack officially the biggest Shitpost to date?

Attached: skellington.png (300x250, 38K)

>not a coincidence that the famous French "postmodernists" all signed a pro-pedophilia declaration in the 60s.
Oh God, user's got all his philosophy from Yea Forums posts.

>lefties on the Internet
liberals on twitter/youtube aren't left

these institutions aren't even benefiting us that much though, they benefit maybe the 0.01% in society who make money off of foreign adventures. the US had already achieved the world's highest standard of living by the mid-1800s under quasi-protectionism/isolationism.

should say mid-late 1800s.

Yes, you're just their janissaries. Don't worry, you'll become a liberal-progressive out of exhaustion within 10 years.

do you even know what you are talking about?
i think you do
i have been hanging around waiting for some acknowledgment of the situation
very well written
good job

whats your take on where it's headed?
whats gonna happen with those forces you describe?

>implying the french aren't fucking degenerates
they outlawed paternity tests kek

it's one thing to say or write something but it doesn't mean it's the whole story: i wouldn't be surprised he got a fascination with FPS aesthetic and the columbine killers, had a fantasy to shoot up a place for years and then eventually mushed together a bunch of memes and ideology of hatred ... possibly to avoid being laughed at as we do at other shooters who do it to "get back at bullies" while killing non-bullies...

i am not sure it's pretending
conceptually those people live in a very similar environment, the civilized first world country nz.
so you automatically care about your community
the fact is i think that the civilized commercial society doesn't really seem to humanly care,
so even though those people are not pretending they care, their care is very lacking force

Attached: download (4).jpg (183x275, 8K)

It was one of the fashionable new memes when I started using Yea Forums. my time here has matched its journey from fashionable to dormant to lethal

Imagine just inventing a delusion and believing it like this lmao jesus christ user

Read it again.

If you have read the thing, then you've already read it twice times because every point gets repeated three times.