Theism - Bluepill

Theism - Bluepill
Atheism - Fedorapill
Agnosticism - Redpill

Attached: 9C6159D6-DD54-4CA3-ADD7-25E082F7393E.jpg (1124x1500, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unqualified-reservations.org/2007/04/why-do-atheists-believe-in-religion/
youtu.be/FuJBwu_03r8
aynrandlexicon.com/lexicon/agnosticism.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wLigBYhdUDs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

same shit
unqualified-reservations.org/2007/04/why-do-atheists-believe-in-religion/

/thread/

I hold an opinion between all these opinions therefore I so the lost intelligent and reasonable.

yeah sure
but do gnostic atheists really exist?
besides edgy teenagers and Science! (TM) autists?

Attached: 1546209830267.jpg (640x775, 106K)

youtu.be/FuJBwu_03r8

Local church plastic sign on the lawn said:
"Tweet others as you would be tweeted."

>Grey Secularism
Yikes.

Even if you claim you're agnostic, that's not how you actually live your life. You'll either life like good exists or like he doesn't, you still have to make a choice in what you believe.

Guenon pretty thoroughly annihilated agnosticism. I’d post the link for you, but I regard you as a retard and don’t really care if you believe in what I consider right.

I'm not OP but I want to see what Guenon has to say about agnosticism

Depends on how you define agnosticism, it's equally retarded (actually a bit more) than the other two.
And a common definition of agnosticism is basically:
"God either exists or doesn't exist, but we don't know."
That's dumb as fuck.

Well we're all atheists when it comes to 99.999% of religions. The atheists just snuff out the last little percent.

When Richard Dawkins was asked if he wasn't truly an agnostic when it came to religion, for how could he ever be 100% sure, he responded that he didn't believe in god much the same that he didn't believe in fairies living in his garden. Sure you can't prove they don't exist, but to say that you're an agnostic when it comes to fairies is just silly.

A bit of it is semantics, and so anyone on any subject is an agnostic from a certain perspective, but I think that being an agnostic is a bit of a cop-out and really just hints at the fact that you haven't studied the topic for very long.

When you're 5 and your parents take you to church: Theism
When you're an angsty teen and hate on social conventions: Atheism
When you stop being a rebel for the sake of it and start developing your own personality: Agnosticism
When you realise you stopped believing in anything, not religion, not science, not society, and you finally find your freedom: Atheism

Attached: tfw to intelligent 2.jpg (418x265, 55K)

In this scenario I would say that the angsty teen phase is actually still steeped in theism as you're not rebelling against social conventions, but god, and in that you still believe in him.

Great book

>Le enlightened I dunno stance

It was actually the more existentially dreadful periods of my life.
Realize the odds and jump the fence already.
But whatever you do, stop shittin' up the board with this crap

Pls tell

Come back to faith butter... with me ;_;

I ALSO DON'T LIKE ATHEISTS HA HA THEY ARE REALLY STUPID AND HAVE POOR GROOMING AND FASHION CHOICES LOL NOT LIKE ME I AM NORMAL AND POPULAR LOL "GOD DELUSION" MORE LIKE "NOT BEING AUTISTIC DELUSION" AM I RIGHT

>Not being a panenteist

Is all of Moldbug's writing this retarded?

>Theism:
Yes, I believe in god, here is why...

>Atheism
No, I dont believe in god, here is why...

>Agnosticism
YOU CANNOT KNOW LOL! I AM SO SMART AND TOLERANT HAHA

cringe

You guys are all wrong.
Deism is the real redpill.

>Theism:
GOD EXISTS LOL! I AM SO SMART AND ENLIGHTENED HAHA

>Atheism
GOD DOESNT EXIST LOL! I AM SO SMART AND ENLIGHTENED HAHA

>Agnosticism
I don't believe information about god's existence is knowable, here is why...

Agnosticism is the worst one litteraly done even have the balls to denie God

>pleb Theism:
objective moral values exist therefore god exists

>pleb Atheism:
humans evolved by natural selection therefore god doesn't exist

>pleb Agnosticism:
the existence of god cannot be proved or disproved therefore god may exist or not

>woke Theism:
at the height of despair we must have faith

>woke Atheism:
from the moment we were born we are condemned to freedom

>woke Agnosticism:
user, I don't give a fuck anymore...

Attached: 330px-Emil_Cioran,_filósofo_y_escritor.jpg (330x456, 54K)

Attached: 31948117_202712153789075_6030872697699827712_n.jpg (930x875, 111K)

woke atheism + pleb agnosticism master race

you either believe or don't believe, its retarded to answer the question 'do you belive' with 'I can't know'

Reminder that no one btfo agnosticism harder than Ayn Rand.
aynrandlexicon.com/lexicon/agnosticism.html
>sarcasm
This. Golden insight champs: centrism and extremism are both anticoncepts. Purge them from your lexicon entirely.

Felicia a shit tho.

Pancreativism is the White Pill. In contrast to panpsychism which places consciousness as the fundamental substance, pancreativism places evolutionary process as the nature of all things, that every aspect of nature has aconscious creativity. Biological evolution is emergent from this deeper physical evolution, and consciousness is an emergent extension of biological evolution. Human consciousness is truly special because the flexibility of human cognition allows for the creative process to fold on itself as a strange loop of self-creativity. Carl Sagan was a pancreativist in spirituality and understanding: youtube.com/watch?v=wLigBYhdUDs "We are a way for the cosmos to know itself," and this knowing is also a co-creating.

Attached: whiteheadmeme.jpg (647x656, 177K)