Tfw I'm a 28 year old ugly beta meek charismaless nofriends loser with no friends or social experiences since school...

>tfw I'm a 28 year old ugly beta meek charismaless nofriends loser with no friends or social experiences since school, no female attention ever, and I've never been to a pub, club, or party, even through university
>tfw barely go to the gym anymore, since start of 2019
>tfw binge almost every day (up from most days, and up from everybody day, since 2015)
>tfw drink so much coffee, my sleep is ruined and my strength at gym is impaired
>became the ugly loser nobody talks to within one day of all my jobs
>tfw 265 lbs, BMI over 34
>lack the motivation to do anything productive in my free time (learn programming, learn maths)
>bank account got raped by binges
>have a good graduate job in London I'll start soon but I'm not a posh normie so I'll find progression hard
>hated my degree at university

I'm so incapable of feeling any inspiration or motivation, it's unreal.

Attached: 1509199544654.jpg (600x630, 14K)

>have a good graduate job in London I'll start soon

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN SAYING THIS? HOW CAN YOU HAVE A JOB LINED UP BUT STILL NOT HAVE STARTED IT

It’s like Waiting for Godot, user

I am 20 to and I've always felt that way. I had a psicodélicas experience in 2016 where I found the metaphorical concept of love. Since then I have tried to not feel Superior to other people and to stop hating them. I changed my looks and started going to the gym. It has been a hard process but now i am feeling very confident with a couple of quasi friends. Read Models by mark Manson and How to not give a fuck also by him. Try to go to social events and don't be afraid of being a fool. Best of luck so London frog

The good old LF opening line gives me nostalgia
Have a comfy night, Londonfrog

Attached: 32.png (300x100, 43K)

DUDE STOP BITCHING AND DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE! THE FACT THAT YOUR LIFE SUCKS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!

i've come to understand that he's not actually a real person. every day he says he's going to binge eat for the last time. he can not go one fucking day without shoveling food up his ass, he is a larp

Never forget that you have a beautiful soul, user. There will never be another you. Someday you'll open up and learn to love yourself. Try to appreciate the beauty around you. Go outside and live, your limits are what you make them.

Be humble and turn to God.

why do you post this larp every fucking day. in the off chance it isn't a larp unironically kill yourself

>tfw turbo autist but have blue eyes and decent face features

it kinda works out until they learn i dont give a shit about their feeling games

how do i stop being so autistic

LE BINGE ECKS DEE

t. actually 15
you will grow out of this phase, start reading nietzsche and develop your own personality

You know charisma and fitness can be "learned", right? You're on Yea Forums for fucks sake, you have no excuse. Sure you won't be chad but you can improve yourself no matter your circumstances - you're just being a bitch.

Attached: 1532723944057.jpg (960x960, 194K)

I love londonfrog.

Londonfrog is a woman. I've been on her case for years. There is a reason she never specifies gender in her OP

>265 lbs, BMI over 34

Imagine the smell lmao

Are your retarded? It's 100% genetics.

GOOD

>Londonfrog is a woman
>no female attention ever
Is she a lesbian then?

I'm charismatic, I just hate the world.