Mid tier
2083 - A European Declaration of Independence
Adam Lanza - Collected Forum Posts
The Columbine Diaries

Low tier
Hasson's Manifesto
Dylann Roof's Manifesto
Ember's Ghost Squad

All of these manifestos other than TedKa's are derivative, narcissistic, adolescent nonsense but I find that only MTW doubles down on it and goes balls deep, so far down that rabbit hole that it comes out the other side and approaches genius.

Attached: historical apu.jpg (783x590, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wLHCuzW3-uA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>approaches genius.
is genius. Further proved by Ted actually being a genius.

where is the foundation for exploration?

2083 was retarded. Fucker was so cut off from his own country he idealized the 50s because he thought Europe was like leave it to beaver in that decade.

The other content in mid tier is retarded too, all of these except for Ted's are retarded.

>I find that only MTW doubles down on it and goes balls deep, so far down that rabbit hole that it comes out the other side and approaches genius.
This. MTW is a masterpiece of unintentional comedy. If it was a satire instead of the legitimate ramblings of a narcissistic loser, it would be pure genius.

I tried reading that Aussie's manifesto and it was boring as fuck. I could only make it 11 pages in.

it's derivative of breivik who is derivative of teddy

>He didnt get to the Navy Seal copypaste
I'm not even joking

uh, he only killed like 5 ppl and died. isn't that pretty ironic considering all the freaking build up?

>Ember's Ghost Squad
>implying it wasn't a touching elegy on the white race dying and going ghost, and the fantasy of becoming a ghost tranny wasn't symbolic of the central affliction of the white man

Ted's manifesto is the only one that actually has something of value to say

2083 just copied and pasted from online articles and Industrial Society. Twisted World is first world problems. What you put in low tier I agree with.

I would buy MTW if it were published with this cover.

Attached: 25487579.jpg (310x475, 42K)

Imagine what his original 240 page manuscript was going to be. I'm going to guess it went in depth to his travels, evolution of thought, memes, and personal relationships. It probably ended up so convoluted that he was afraid no journalist was going to cover it.

And Ted's manifesto is derivative of real authors, read a book sometime.

*savant

>if it were published with this cover.
same desu

someone make it happen

which tier is the latest one

I have a bunch of printed books in folders or binders with shorter books and I have MTW in a small folder with this as the cover, its pretty neat

>Adam Lanza - Collected Forum Posts
Has anyone read these?

Always had a soft spot for Lanza.
youtube.com/watch?v=wLHCuzW3-uA

>Has anyone read these?

Yes. He had an affinity for mass murders and saw it as proof as human beings being just a glorified animal. His ideology was probably close to Ted's as anarcho primitive and even the latest shooter railed against global capitalism that destroyed communities. It makes me ponder whether the three would have thrived in a primitive society. I feel that in the case of Lanza and Kazinski that they would have been lone wolf cavemen who would have accumulated a lot of women from their smarts alone but who only saw them as a way for reproduction and not romance.

Where is Hasson's manifesto?

it's not known yet

Ted and Lanza are the only interesting ones in this list (the former due to successfully integrating debate and interest into technomic purposes, and the latter due to his personality).

The two most intelligent people on that list.