Is his the only terrorist manifesto worth a damn?

Is his the only terrorist manifesto worth a damn?

Attached: ted.jpg (220x220, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2002/nov/24/theobserver
youtube.com/watch?v=xMUI6qdN0uY
genius.com/Christopher-dorner-manifesto-annotated
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, there's also My Twisted World and the recent addition of The Great Replacement by the kiwi shooter to complete the trilogy.

TGR is underrated, because people think it's just current hype.
But it's solid and it has a unique style.

>The Great Replacement by the kiwi shooter
>good

Attached: YIKES.png (1000x700, 101K)

My Twisted World is funny and tragic, it would be a funny read if Eliot never killed anyone. Kiwi shooter is shit and is just collected posts from 8ch.

>pasta collections are on the level of Rodgers
No, not even a chance.

The only that has a solid internal logic, although at least most older 80s stuff has an interesting psychedelically-damaged quality. The recent guys are all just stream of internet consciousness.

MTW is dull as fuck. I appreciate the sincerity and all, but the guy can't write.
Yes, there are a few top tier comedy bits, but they don't make up for 90% of it being lame.
TGR is an entertaining read pretty much start to finish. I don't know how much of it is pasta, but it's still decently put together.

Bin Laden's is the best
theguardian.com/world/2002/nov/24/theobserver
Cogent, coherent, and utterly irrefutable

Attached: Merlin_586704.jpg (908x1353, 142K)

>MTW is dull as fuck
It's hilarious. The drink throwing, the listening to his sister, the sitting down his mother to tell her to make more money for him, countless other moments worthy of Dostoevsky.
The made of pasta guy's is a faq combined with pasta and if you're entertained by that then literature is not for you. Twitter or other internet hell holes will probably keep your attention far longer than a book if you think any of it is worth more than skimming. It's not even decently formatted. He would have been better off collating screengrabs.

If Ted happened today, people on this board would be calling his manifesto "cringe"

Too much of "muh Islam" and JQ, and not enough of calling out Western degeneracy and capitalist globalism.
7/10

I wouldn't be so sure. Yea Forums read MTW when it came out and compared it to Proust. The straya meme man isn't a good writer, but Yea Forums would probably recognise Ted's greatness.

Lmao at this cope. Don’t even think about comparing him to Ted, one is an intellectual powerhouse and the other is a disgruntled shitposter. The bogan writes at a third grade level. This would’ve been forgivable if he was an interesting person like Rodger but he’s just /pol/shitposter #719459. Not an original thought in the entire thing.

Attached: DE21ED9A-9D51-4592-93F3-4924FBBAC036.jpg (637x641, 91K)

Bin Laden's letter to America.

Where did I compare their writing abilities?

On a literature board of an English language translation of a Japanese anime website, by way of context.

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT HE WAS AN INCEL AND WANNA-BE TRANNY

youtube.com/watch?v=xMUI6qdN0uY

Go to 9:40 in this video

Nothing he said was particularly unique, it reflected the feelings of most Islamic extremists and jihadists towards American imperialism, particularly towards the Middle East

*walks into your mosque

BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG

Attached: 1552694519409.jpg (980x742, 133K)

no.

Attached: EPQBPVOCU7RQDBGH2DZXVRXTRQ.jpg (1400x2100, 275K)

yea

they're both garbage tho, the aussie shooters one is pretty funny for the memes tho

Really? I thought that was just cringey and trying to hard. If you want to write a manifesto it should be badass and threatening not memeing about fortnite and zoomers.

That only makes it better though, it's both threatening and trolling for the lulz.
I think it's good, it clarifies some common sentiments, though of course it's very basic in its prose and structure.

Wait did The Dorner have a manifesto too?

Brenton stated he shot up the mosque for accelerationist purposes. I can't think of any other rational reason why one would resort to terrorism besides that. I'm excited to think this will be normies first exposure to accelerationism who are curious enough to read the manifesto.

>I'm excited to think this will be normies first exposure to accelerationism who are curious enough to read the manifesto.
He only mentions accelerationism explicitly in the last pages, maybe he should have done so at the start.

He implied he's an accelerationist in the Q&A part by stating his intentions to push the gun control narrative and increase racial tension for an all out race war.

Yeah but you have to spell it out for normies, I've read a lot of retarded comments questioning simple things about his motives or the manifesto instead of critizicing the ideas proper.

catechism for a revolutionary is the best

Most of those comments are coming from people who haven't bothered to read it. You can tell because those responses are always cobbled together by buzzwords and platitudes that are void of any critical thought in a vain attempt to seem profound.

no it's not, it's extremely good, unironically. so many memorable moments.

yeah this

Didn't Breivik write one?

This. Kiwi shooter is an unoriginal cunt and a literal meme shooter. Eliot's is a fucking unintentional comedy masterpiece.

Breivik's was largely copypasted from Orwell and anti-Islam political analysts.

And there are sections where he copied the Unabomber's manifesto. A absolute unoriginal faggot.

because it is cringe

>polyamourous, cis, him/his pronouns, proud father of two catbabies, triggered of right wing snowflakes

Posts like these out Wilde to shame

My twisted world was too long. Like what a self absorbed faggot

His words were at times quite prophetic and on point especially about controlled opposition.

He was also spot on about anti-depressants and other psychiatric drugs being used to pacify the masses in order to maintain unacceptable establishment policies.

Attached: Screenshot_20180916-191231_Gallery.jpg (1079x893, 484K)

That's a stupid quote to apply to Memerson.
Just because he doesn't explicitly tell kids to change the system, doesn't mean he rules it out or that it's not implied in some of his messages.

Pretty much, yeah. His was the one that was composed with reason. All the rest (including the Declaration of Independence, My Twisted World, The Communist Manifesto, the new one etc) were all composed in a heat of anger and fear. K on the other hand had many years for contemplation.

I will never understand why people defend My Twisted World as literature on here apart from simply being cute. The little I've read is terrible. Someday, I'll force myself to go through the whole thing, which will only further confirm my opinion of it (the piece). Rodger was right to hate the world, but that doesn't excuse his terrible writings. Kaczynski at least had the decency to prepare satisfactory prose.

>I will never understand why people defend My Twisted World as literature on here apart from simply being cute.
There's an archive worth of exegesis and textual comparisons to famous authors. If you have trouble seeing the arguments for it being literature, that's on you.

>All the rest (including the Declaration of Independence, My Twisted World, The Communist Manifesto, the new one etc) were all composed in a heat of anger and fear.

Attached: 1523743903827.png (553x585, 121K)

Shut the fuck up.

>Wait did The Dorner have a manifesto too?
Yes ( genius.com/Christopher-dorner-manifesto-annotated ), but it was largely taken up by (mostly accurate) complaints about the LAPD and its internal controls to police bad behavior by police, and didn't have an enormous amount to say about any larger societal trends.

That said, if you had any experience with LAPD or even just general LA politics, it rang very true. Especially given LAPD's response to Dorner (shooting up old ladies delivering newspapers because they thought they were Dorner, shooting at other people who weren't Dorner, making no effort to bring Dorner in alive, etc).

>spouting memes constitutes humor
sadly you'll never be mowed down by a shitposting Aussie

Was he a dadaist?

Why would you trust the rationality of someone who resorts to murder?

Murder is the most rational course of action all things considered.

>anti-industrialization crypto-communist innawoods retard
>worth a damn
No, he's as useless as the others. Only valuable if you want to get insight into how deep the rabble hole goes.

Why not? Besides, I don't take everything I read as truth. You always have to keep perspective and source in mind when reading shit like that, and that can make it interesting even if the author is irrational and insane.

The. most recent guy's manifesto is almost incoherent and he's not a good writer, but he did plan everything in accordance with how he KNEW the media would run with it.
His "manifesto" was written for the express purpose of showing that the media would ignore it and paint the picture of him that they wanted, regardless of the fact that he literally wrote down everything he believes on paper. That's kind of an interesting thing to do if you ask me.

>His "manifesto" was written for the express purpose of showing that the media would ignore it and paint the picture of him that they wanted, regardless of the fact that he literally wrote down everything he believes on paper. That's kind of an interesting thing to do if you ask me.
Isn't that everyone giving a press release? The only difference is he shot people.

>tfw if it wasn't for his stupid brother uncle ted would still be out and about in the wilderness

>19minutes of anglo-sensationalism
Why are anglos incapable of thought? The MK ultra shit has been proven a lie but it doesn't play well for sensationalism so I'll guess we'll just ignore it or talk a. I've lived in the US and senegal, and 70iq niggers have more awareness than my ivy league friends. I used to think it was funny, but now it's just pathetic.

> clean your room

hell yeah, down with the system

Attached: 95%.png (428x456, 240K)

This is about the liberal feax-intelligentsia

It's about intellectuals full stop. Can be left or right. You're injecting your own bias, as is the picture.

>10 pages of shoutouts
>section about the Hangover movies
>basically killed cops because he couldn't handle the bants
Dorner is weak shit