What do you think of the NZ shooter manifesto? And as a piece of literature?

What do you think of the NZ shooter manifesto? And as a piece of literature?

I'm halfway through it and the poor man seems to be a simpleton brainlet, the kind of cannon fodder that seems to get attracted to extreminst and violent views on politics.

Attached: 1472212610455.jpg (460x696, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Australia_(1788–1850)#Colonisation
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well yeah he's an ethnonationalist and you have to be literally retarded to buy into that crap

It’s both.

Which is why we live in a dark time. Perhaps the modes of obtaining power must change if we are to have -actually- superior thinkers in charge

I don't think its worth giving someones opinions attention just because they committed a terrorist act

This. There are dozens of /pol/tards who have the exact same ideas and attitudes. The only difference with this one is that he was psychopathic enough to kill four dozen people

>Is against the spread of immigrants and high birth rate cultures
>quotes Rudyard Kipling

was he retarded or something?

i agree. the fact that some retardo majorus gets 15 mins of fame for doing something atrocious is ridiculous. his name should be wiped from existence.

>What do you think of the NZ shooter manifesto? And as a piece of literature?
A 74 pages shitpost

>I don't think its worth giving someones opinions attention just because they committed a terrorist act
But our boy Ted had a good point... Too bad he decided to commit crimes, such a brilliant mind could've achieved all the attention he wanted.

It's literally just a collection of half thought out /pol/ talking points. There's nothing unique or individual about it. At least other loonies tend to be interesting, this guy was just a complete fucking intellectual sphincter that sucked in the nonsense he read on message boards and shit it right back out all half digested.

A daily reminder that we should go easy on the memes, bugs.

Aussies never go easy on the bants. This guy just proved that once banter is taken to the extreme, they will push it even further.

What I don't understand if he's commiting the crime because of race or religion. I guess both but yet it seems like he doesn't really comprehend the meaning of ethnicity.

one bullet can change more things than a million votes on election day

>invaders, colonizers must be met with force
>is a New Zealander

Do you honestly think he believes in that a moral equivalence between the west and other societies?

he's actually Australian, and the convicts didn't colonise Australia, they settled on it

An australian living in New Zealand, actually.

But I agree with what was posted above, Rodgers was interesting because of how psychotic and self-centered he was. This is just a very long shitpost written so his online friends could say "I know that reference"

then something like Hitler not getting elected wouldn't have changed anything?

But, according to his epic eco-ethnonationalism, that land belongs to Australian abos.

Attached: 1423656152597.png (390x395, 83K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Australia_(1788–1850)#Colonisation

I skimmed through it. Racial nationalists, much like materialists that are mostly on the left, are focused too much on the biological but ignore the spiritual aspect. People on the left are focused too much on the latter and believe such qualities are malleable such as gender and race being social constructs. The truth is somewhat in between. He is right on point from what I understand about corporations disrupting local autonomy, but that is no excuse for bigotry.

Magnicides paradoxically tend to speed up socio-political processed instead of reverting them.

>processed
Processes

Well, he wrote that...

>eco-ethnonationalism
2 of 3 things that Abbos never had

If abos are savages it's their issue. An ethnonationalist is inherently against imperialism, and this guy even claims that on the very first page of the manifesto.

Me, on the other hand, would colonize and educate abos for their own good. The strong must have paternal views on the weak.

Lets be honest, mass immigration to paliate low birth rates and have cheap labour wasn't a great idea. Specially if those immigrants have a completely different culture and a hostile religion.

He's the white version of those fucks that radically embrace radical maoist or islamist ideology and take out their stupidity and entitlement on the world.
I personally think it's because fewer people are spanked by their parents or bullied growing up. These kids do not understand pain at all, they see it as an abstraction and have no problem inflicting it as long as they hold an advantage (like surprising a bunch of unsuspecting elderly and children churchgoers with your gay painted firearms).
If someone in that church had been carrying and shot him back he would have collapsed and cried like a bitch or killed himself to avoid consequences and hurting. It's what they all do.

Given your last 2 sentences and the fact that one hundred million posts saying "all right wingers are incels" didn't prevent this, I think what's more likely true is that people who are naturally bullies tend to align themselves with the status quo because it gives them a socially acceptable excuse to indulge their desire to bully others

I can’t disagree. I think a large number of leftists today are just sadists who get excited by punishing people online.

But most postmodern marxists are masochist themselves...

Lots of contradictory stuff in there. Guy is a complete lunatic no matter how you swing it. Just because he’s right about the replacement of whites in the west doesn’t justify his other insane ramblings or murdering innocent people. Why do these idiots never go after the people who engineer the problems he was talking about? If you were a Muslim in shitholeistan and had the opportunity to move somewhere where your children were safe you’d do it too

>The truth is somewhat in between.
The middle path wins again, buddha was right

>buddha
I think you mean Hegel.

By bullying I mean the natural process through which male children identify and punish the vindictive and socially deficient. Should have made myself more clear, I'm talking about a specific type of childhood socialization.
My theory is that through some sort of cultural meme we as males have inherited the awareness that those with nothing to gain from cohesive tribal involvement due to their inborn physical, intellectual, or emotional inferiority are actually quite dangerous. These people have a penchant for spiteful action against the group, and mild pain inflicted by a social ingroup them teaches them that the tribe can hurt them back.
I take historically extreme punishments for treason as the adult extension of this phenomenon.

The public displays of masochism are superficial, but the opportunity to destroy the lives of others without consequence is very real.

Also don’t use the phrase “postmodern Marxist” it makes you look ignorant at best and irredeemably stupid at worst.

>don’t use the phrase “postmodern Marxist”
Ah, so you're a postmarxist yourself? Only postmarxists deny the existence of it.

Postmodern neomarxists are irredeemably stupid at best

Notice how I didn't disagree with that. Mass immigration contributing to dense populations isn't good at all, look at Calhoun's rat experiments as an example. An ideal immigration policy would have a quota and strict naturalization laws.

>Specially if those immigrants have a completely different culture and a hostile religion.

A fourth generation Brit with Pakistani ancestry whose grandparents converted to Christianity should be more preferable than a Muslim straight from Pakistan.

Escape the left right dichotomy, embrace what works.

link the manifesto you cucks
>im not here to spoonfeed you
just do it fucker

The left as we currently know them are a group comprised of poeople holding pretty diverse views about how exactly society should be organized. To call them that is to oversimplify matters quite a bit.

>embrace what works
Based and pragmaticpilled

Attached: 1461185280476.png (687x818, 406K)

You seem lost, not all left is postmarxist. In any case, as the other user corectly stated, don't buy into the left vs right meme; it's a false dichotomy brainlets use to define themselves in an over-simplified plane.

It says israel is based

>wait dude, so you are saying that, at the same time, termites are super weak, but they are also ruining your house?
>Don't you realize that is a contradiction?
>nazee rekt

Attached: brainlet559.jpg (971x565, 141K)

>misses the point
>posts le epik brainlet meme
???

yikes...

You need to go back

It would be more like saying you got outsmarted by the termites and they enslaved all your family and that you're the only one aware of it.

But... you unironically missed the point.

There is no point, you niggers are retarded

>misses the point
>it's others who are retarded niggers

>pretends that there is a point to be missed, and not just retard babble
Ok brainlet

this board es even more cucked than /fa

Some retarded fuckwit shot up a rural church on the outskirts of my city a while back, I think mass shootings are bad.

>can't grasp the most basic irony

Attached: 1510457490571.png (625x480, 318K)

All "terror" acts are works of art and deserves to be studied. But you're a fucking redditor and so the feels gears in your head will never stop spinning furiously.

Based

>Culture
Culture is always used as a proxy for white nationalists to disguise their racism. They don't give a shit about culture. You think France and Lithuania have the same culture? Germany and Russia? Of course not, yet for some reason no white nationalists are going on killing sprees targeting Lithuanian or German immigrants in their countries. The far-right only care about race, otherwise they would be civic nationalists.

>cucked

I'm a nonwhite, asian to be exact. I have no reason to support such rhetoric.

wew lad

It's literally just /pol/ posts, and he doesn't even capitalize words like "the West" (see ) and has other typos.

Race. He explicitly writes that he has no issues with Israelis or Turks living where they are, but he's all about muh fertility rates. It reads less like Breivik type fear, but instead some sort of "strategy".

>Hegel
I think you mean Aristotle

He fucked more women than most Yea Forumscels will ever even talk to.

Attached: 1552672260146-1.jpg (1502x880, 240K)

nice jawline desu

Irony was a mistake

leftypolacks told me the only way anyone can ever object to the system is if they're a kissless virgin?

But muh rightcels

Not all immigration is a problem. Immigration that exists to account for falling birth rates is obviously going to be an issue if the native population wants to survive, but then a population with a low birthrate has a dying culture and probably doesn't care to survive anyway. The fact is that Islamic culture is far more potent than modern European culture (which is difficult to even distinguish from American culture) and the mosques being built across Europe are representative of that. Europe as we have known up to now it is about to become a chapter in history, and for what it's worth I don't think murdering civilians will do anything to change that.

>The far-right only care about race, otherwise they would be civic nationalists.
Civic nationalism isn't about culture either, it's about principles without regard for the particulars. A true nation needs a unifying spirit, a common god to guide them.

>that haircut
>those empty droopy eyes

He legit look like he has down syndrome and those gals are his sisters and he fucks them regularly to uphold the familiy tradition.

Not hating but I mean come on look at that facial expression.

As a generation, we're too close to the internet culture from which he drew the syntax of his reason and the writing style. So it appears bland to us. None of the 'mystique' that generally attracts people to these kinds of manifestos. So yeah, pretty bland writer, but that's also amplified by the fact that we see his writing style daily.

>thinks there is no point
Because you missed it fuckwit, kys drooling retard. You're fucking beyond any help.

Attached: 8947189.png (262x193, 5K)