How do I become a cosmopolitan with worldly knowledge and wisdom like my hero Sam Hyde?

How do I become a cosmopolitan with worldly knowledge and wisdom like my hero Sam Hyde?

Attached: 1544861534290.jpg (979x1024, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YDxtn5bV9pc
youtube.com/watch?v=7NkN6_D3Uws
youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw
mega.nz/#!TywkUKxS!edsvyG0tTfgoMgDybHUqHrQgg6CtbSRx9r9RZKLRIgk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Convert to Judaism

just make fun of everything while not providing any alternative

What is Sam Hydes link to O9A?

Study Diogenes of Sinope

Attached: 1552213488576.jpg (1800x1322, 350K)

Read The Crying of Lot 49

some things need destroyed rather than replaced

live in the streets of providence

I still can't believe that MDE is fucking dead.

Attached: 1527287679084.jpg (500x480, 27K)

get an art degree. time travel back to like 2007 and rent a place in brooklyn. proceed to burn out hard and spend a decade railing against that demographic through your online presence. fall for relatively simplistic online psyops like cultural marxism (jewish bolshevism) and white genocide (economic interdependence). embrace wigger nationalists as an audience. lose your lame ass adult swim show after one season. shoot up hgh in your basement and trade buttcoins for jdm parts

Be the most neo-liberal asshat you can imagine; everyones misery is their own fault and you should show no sympathy what so ever. Always renounce this critique because your life is shit as well, but thats not your fault tho. Hate yourself; contempt others- mix it up: hate others; contempt yourself. Never make up your mind, attack the new order and idolise the old, never mind that the old is the reason for the new. Laugh really loud when you see through your own schizo-affected mind, but double down instead of backing off.

Nathan Barley is proto Sam Hyde af
youtube.com/watch?v=YDxtn5bV9pc

also Carles from Hipster runoff

Answer Me! zine from the 90s, what is the genealogy of this crap? how did we end up in a death worshipping culturewasteland dead end?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-16 at 1.03.17 AM.png (502x355, 337K)

like what

the blacks and gays

lmao chris morris is a lot smarter and funnier than hyde

to this day, I've never found anything as kino or rawly relatable as hyde's vertical cell phone vids. dude was a neet philosopher-king. he was at his best when he was nothing but a loser living in his mom's house. that was someone i could connect with.

then he got pol-poisoned and the injected test completely changed his personality. if you watch the old kickstarter tv eps he routinely scolds people for doing things his degenerate future self does, like gambling and riding a motorbike. absolutely pathetic

i mean, sam hyde is just an angrier older nathan barley.

grand balzacian portrait of mid oughts nümedia hellscape
youtube.com/watch?v=7NkN6_D3Uws

To kill the homosexual, you must first kill the homosexual within you.
youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw

Whoa. Really makes you think.

this thread

Still being impressed by MDE in 2019. It's time to move on, faggots.

Yeah

Yeah let them die, Nick is running his antique shop, charls is streaming his little video games whilst working construction, Sam is causing a ruckus on the streets with his oversized vehicles, regular sized in his brain, in his mind

ur lineage

Gotta agree with this one

newest vid from Sam:

mega.nz/#!TywkUKxS!edsvyG0tTfgoMgDybHUqHrQgg6CtbSRx9r9RZKLRIgk

Seething Volkswagen tankies.

*Fokker plane-ies

Its sweet that he was able to patch things up with Nick

based

imagine liking sam hyde unironically

Civilisation.

Yeah you nailed it. One reason MDE resonates so strongly with a certain demographic is because the trajectory of Hyde and the show itself is so relatable. The group had so much potential, there are flashes of brilliance evident throughout much of their work if they could have just polished it out. Instead they flushed it down the toilet.

How fucking fitting. If they had actually found success it wouldn't have been MDE anymore. Failure is endemic to MDE and to their audience. They went from being losers to losers pretending to be something they weren't.

What a self-righteous thread

Name something as forward-thinking, unsanitized, and effectively satirical that’s happening right now.

Idk man I'm not American. If thats the most forward thinking thing that has happened in the States in the last decade, then it's hardly a compliment for MDE.

It's like those people who still venerate Death Grips. It was all a bit exciting while it was new, but the storm has past- just come to terms with that.
Regurgitating these things just reeks of stagnation and laziness; old age setting in.

Literature is probably the most withstanding medium against this corrosion, so maybe look there instead of failed Adult Swim shows.

>to this day, I've never found anything as kino or rawly relatable as hyde's vertical cell phone vids. dude was a neet philosopher-king. he was at his best when he was nothing but a loser living in his mom's house. that was someone i could connect with.
/thread

Who hurt you?

Big boy Sam Hyde and his goon platoon :'(

How many times have you posted this? and why do you keep shilling Nathan Barely?