Wordbase

My girlfriend is too good at this game. Help me beat her. (I'm orange.)
>OP Is a fag, etc.
The goal is to make a word using adjacent letters, starting from one of the letters I already have, eventually reaching the other person's side. You can move any direction as long as the letters are adjacent. If you break someone else's adjacency, everything not connected disappears.

I either need to kill her in the next move or neutralize her M/I/R. Reaching the M is easy enough but I'd like to get rid of the R.

Attached: IMG_5503.jpg (1753x1242, 716K)

Realm

I'm looking to play from the orange S or A

So the word has to start with a or s? Or does it just have to use the letter(s)? I assumed the letters could be any order so from a to r the letters could be used to spell realm

>So the word has to start with a or s? Or does it just have to use the letter(s)? I assumed the letters could be any order so from a to r the letters could be used to spell realm
It must start with one of the letters I already control (any orange letter). Right now I could play "aim" and it would cut off the INA after the M, but that's a weak move and she'll have gained ground

Can you use the blue letters?

>Can you use the blue letters?
Yes, as long as I start from orange. The goal is to reach the right side of the board (blue stripes).

Pic related: if I play AIM, it will nullify the blue INA

Attached: IMG_5503 (1).jpg (1753x1242, 737K)

can you do IDES -> AM? If you need to use an orange letter you can do AIDES -> SAME

Do the letters have to be in order?

>Do the letters have to be in order?
Yes, the only rule is that they have to be adjacent to one another and in order. You can't skip around or anything like that. Basically, you have to be able to draw a line from the start to the finish of the word.

>can you do IDES -> AM? If you need to use an orange letter you can do AIDES -> SAME
AIDES works, although then my opponent will retain "RIM" which helps her to gain ground. My goal right now is to fire back and retake up to the R if possible. Probably not, but I'm looking.

i see the word "negroid" if that's helpful

>i see the word "negroid" if that's helpful
That was my first move. Now I need to make a word starting from the end of my orange line, as far right as possible

What are the black squares

>What are the black squares
Bonus. If you use those, they expand into a + shape, giving you the four additional letters bordering each of the sides of the tile

I see slave but I'm not sure it helps there

>I see slave but I'm not sure it helps there
I'd be better off playing "AIM" as in the pic since that would cut off her letters, playing SLAVE would just give her the chance to get even further in the next move. It's like a strategy game and a word game in one

AIM - - > MIRE

>AIM - - > MIRE
Opponent gets to move after I play AIM, but that's looking like my only real move right now. What words will she be able to play with just the R and I remaining?

Rime

Impart

>Impart
fuck!

"Imparters" even

>"Imparters" even

Attached: depression-.jpg (405x270, 8K)

Then I need to get that i somehow

Negroid

>Negroid
That was my first move, which is why I have those orange letters. The goal now is to keep advancing to the right

Strain

>Strain
strategically worse than "aim" unfortunately