Is it even worth living in a world where something like Christchurch, NZ is possible? Why or why not?

Is it even worth living in a world where something like Christchurch, NZ is possible? Why or why not?

Attached: 3D2994D1-DFEE-4F81-8811-F6F02280CF33.jpg (1280x996, 376K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Gnosticism-Light-Ancient-Tradition-Knowing/dp/0835608166/ref=asc_df_0835608166/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=312400961658&hvpos=1o3&hvnetw=g&hvrand=15486015412258359265&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9013469&hvtargid=pla-418652487078&psc=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How much of a wuss are you that you don't find all of this terribly exciting?

t. 15 year old

If one psycho ozzie with a deathwish and narcissitic need to be noticed for it bothers you and the daily atrocities committed by the state of Israel against the Palestinians don't you're a loser.
Go to church with the Community of Friends or some other deep American tradition.
Counterterrorism is a police issue before it's a social, cultural, military/intelligence issue.

That all bothers me though. Terribly. This is just a glaring example of the horror that exists in the world, easy for people to grasp.
Generalize the question to senseless violence and unimaginable suffering. What is your answer now?

Reality has always been fragile. You can be an IQ 200 genius who's read the entire western canon and a psychopath can come and stab you right in the heart just because they feel like it. Embrace the absurd, embrace your freedom, and life becomes far more fulfilling.

>dump an infinite horde of dumb foreign brown people into every single happy home and community in the West
>constantly antagonize and humiliate the native inhabitants of these homes and communities, even when they don't actually resist their nearly explicit ethnic cleansing
>constantly celebrate the fact that the native inhabitants of these places are failing and dying and morally inferior
>dismiss every single concern they have as an excuse to attack them further
>ignore the economic effects that unfiltered mass immigration forever are having on native inhabitants
>deny the possibility that you could ever be wrong or that things were better before you started importing farm equipment and burger flippers
>establish a political system that prevents the concerns of native inhabitants from ever being addressed on a policy level
>establish a total media and cultural blackout on their concerns
How can people who do all this seriously justify being angry and upset when there's violent backlash?

Progressives brought this on themselves. There will be MANY more shootings and terror attacks like this so long as you people continue to bury your heads in the sand and continue to wag your ass at corporations and brown people. You can take away guns, isolate radicals, crackdown on hate speech, heighten affirmative action, whatever. All it will do is piss people off even more and lead them to believe there is no legitimate way to voice so much as the possibility of change within the system. All you will do is make people feel cornered and angry and right to strike back

Nothing is free in life. Cheap pink slime and secular liberal consumerist hedonism has a cost. Either fix the fucking problems you've created or suffer the consequences

Although awful, all independent shootings (i.e. small-scale, non-warring, single event terrorist attacks) are a statistical blip next to the slower and broader sufferings and deaths mediated by poverty, homelessness, famine, drug addiction, etc. If you find yourself particularly offended or frightened or disheartened by a terrorist attack, you are not paying attention to the other grimnesses of the world. The world is exactly the same as it was before, and the only way to improve it is to take action and hope that other like-minded people will join you or are already doing so across the world. But then of course people have different ideas of how to do that, and apparently this was the Christchurch shooter's idea of how to protect ethno-nationalist eco-fascism. So it goes. Find or build your own gospel and spread it, because you have competition. Blandly spectating global awfulnesses and bemoaning how awful they are and making no motion to change things is the worst kind of complacence and the worst kind of moralism. Go make a difference, user, or else you will always be hiding from your responsibilities, from your noblesse oblige as a relatively educated, relatively privileged person.

>native inhabitants
Stopped reading. Your ignorance of history is pathetic. Your ignorance is why you believe whatever sad, unfounded shit you believe. The best thing you could do for the world now is hang yourself.

Nobody cares about you and you’ll never find love or marry. Your parents are ashamed of you, too, in case you didn’t notice. So just do everyone a favor and end your own life.

Enjoy your next terror attack

Great comeback. Also, I just reported your threat to the FBI and local PD. Enjoy jail!

Boethius - The Consolation Of Philosophy

take the Last of the Romans pill user
Christ wills it

Thanks Brother, I shall

>tattletaling to the FBI when you lose arguments on Yea Forums
Please oh please, don't tattle on me to the president too. I don't want to be nuked!

>t. Russian
And no, you threatened to carry out a terror attack. We all saw it. Adios, pal. Say goodbye to everyone you love.

brb, I'm now tattling to the CIA about your filing of a false FBI report. As we speak they're monitoring your posts and preparing to coup d'etat your parents because of how gay their son was behaving on the internet

Perhaps next time you will think twice before defeating me in an internet argument

You have to go back r*dditeur

Good luck!

I know who you are because I backtraced! I've reported you to the cyber police, you dun' goof'd! Consequences will never be the same!

Look into Gnosticism, OP. You won’t regret it.
amazon.com/Gnosticism-Light-Ancient-Tradition-Knowing/dp/0835608166/ref=asc_df_0835608166/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=312400961658&hvpos=1o3&hvnetw=g&hvrand=15486015412258359265&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9013469&hvtargid=pla-418652487078&psc=1

I dunno man. Our beings have been ripped from a void of blissful unknowing.
You're here now though. You could wait out the clock and be on your deathbed before you know it. Killing yourself is really painful and psychologically difficult and causes extreme suffering to your family and friends. Plus you'll be dead soon anyway.
To Camus I reply "coffee sounds pretty good actually, do you have any pastries?"
Personally I think we ought to preserve the human race as long as possible due to its apparent novelty in the universe. And we should decrease human suffering and maximize human dignity as much as possible.

>daily atrocities committed by the state of Israel against the Palestinians

I think you got those mixed up bucko

Good reference. I hate you less. But unfortunately the report has already been filed.

Look I dont characterize the Palestinians as any kind of innocent martyr but you're fucking crazy if you dont see the disproportionality of force applied in that situation, which like I said could be resolved through effective policing instead of apartheid and brutality

Didn't know Yea Forums allowed people under 10 to be here

It wouldn't be worth living in a world where something like this couldn't happen. War is man's purpose.

That’s a based & redpilled from me

>Great comeback

If you can't solve a problem with violence, you simply haven't used enough.

What you think we should all cry and kill ourselves cause a /pol/ sperg shot up a bunch of ragheads? Everyone involved is immaterial to me. Only thing to lament is the dumb faggot didn't turn the gun on himself too

lmaoooo the edge.

49 is a basic bitch death toll

Oh boy! A motherhaunting Jackpot!
Turn off that autopilot any time, bub.

Attached: zcrdwdn3lvly.jpg (386x520, 18K)

>Hehe, spooks

Spooks are spooks. Why live your life trying to conform to Max fucking Stirner's conception of how to live?

No. Read Mainlander

this is your brain on capital-driven atomization

Congratulations, you built your statements entirely on knowledgeless assumptions.

If it takes you nearly ten minutes to come up with response I would like it to be more biting than
>u don't know nothing

No one fucking cares.

>Congratulations,
norm spook
>you
identity spook
>built
social construction spook
>your
identity spook
>statements
linguistic spook
>entirely
metaphysical spook
>knowledgeless
epistemic spook
>assumptions.
reasoning spook

My personal advice as someone who rarely comes to Yea Forums because I find most of you to be whiny and spineless: Don't be a bitch and complain about it, or do something to change it, faggot.

I have a harder time wrapping my head around the mental workings of a man like Breivik, who targeted children of his own nation.

>
Lel.

No one is antagonizing or humiliating you. If there is ever animosity towards a certain group of people is because they support violence like this. Economic effects are no reason to kill random innocents.

>All it will do is piss people off even more and lead them to believe there is no legitimate way to voice so much as the possibility of change within the system

the fucking irony. You are supporting and justifying violence on a mass scale against a group of people. How do you think they feel?

Also the fact that there are murderous fundamentalist muslims doesnt justify likewise retaliation by a . supposed "civilized" people. Use your brain and practice some sympathy.

>You can be an IQ 200 genius who's read the entire western canon and a psychopath can come and stab you right in the heart just because they feel like it
except IRL you're just a mediocre average person and you're almost certainly not going to be stabbed in the heart randomly. probabilities, my 200 IQ friend

The unfortunate fact is that when somebody acts out violently like this, it gives people a quick justification to stop seriously examining the actor's motives, which has always struck me as insane. Someone crazy enough to pull this shit without even a semi-logical motivation for it wouldn't be lucid enough to execute it.
Why did that guy shoot up a mosque?
>Because he's crazy.
Why did that guy mail people bombs?
>Because he's crazy.
Anybody else notice how this particular type of killing never seems to target gooks?
>I guess they just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Attached: 1534819344914.jpg (2008x1376, 613K)

>No one is antagonizing or humiliating you.

Oh just fuck right off. You need to be special kind of insulated to have not noticed white people are the go-to whipping boy for society ills.

>No one is antagonizing or humiliating you
There literally isn't even something to say to somebody this willfully blind. I know you've been taught to just automatically shelve any complaints someone might have about anti-white rhetoric, but to not even bother with rationalizing it and just skipping right to denying it exists means you've never stepped foot on a college campus or just sat and watched CNN for an evening.
>murderous fundamentalist muslims doesnt justify likewise retaliation by a . supposed "civilized" people
Nobody's defending murder. They're explaining it.
>Use your brain and practice some sympathy.
"the fucking irony"

What's really interesting about all of this is how unbelievably shit this has proven human beings to be at listening.
A: "I hate X"
B: Sure whatever, what are the celebrities doing today.

A: [VIOLENCE]
B: YOU HAVE MY ATTENTION.
Think about how many people worldwide are discussing this guy in comparison to people who don't commit violence. This society is flawed as hell in this regard. Hybristophilia, true crime, the public can't jack off these people enough. Ideally all the journalists today would've bitten it.

How have you personally been humiliated or antagonized for being white? Does it all just boil down to watching leftist news and YouTube videos of kids at uni?

>How have you personally been humiliated or antagonized for being white? Does it all just boil down to watching leftist news and YouTube videos of kids at uni?
Yeah, we all have. Look at pictures of Detroit from the early 00's, or practically any major city. Compare that to how they look today. Those are a direct result of leftist policies and large swathes of those cities being majority black. The same applies to any area where whites are dispossessed. There is no magic soil—the country IS the populace. America was a European nation by blood, and as more Muslims and other nonwhites are imported, the character of the nation will change. The same applies to any nation, including NZ. I don't condone violence, of course, but that kind of thing is the only logical result of multiculturalism. It's simple game theory.

This
Jews kill over 49 Muslims every day and nobody cares

Didn't the white people leave the cities because they didn't want to deal with big hogs? Why wasn't the white race willing to do something then? I'm a white guy who would be on the shores of Africa with a gun in hand the moment white people joined up and started actually doing stuff again, my only question is, why have we not?

>my only question is, why have we not?
There's probably some collective psychology involved. I don't understand it at all. It's a complex topic. Most white people aren't even consciously aware that there's a problem.

Your post sounds like glownigger shit.

I work for a university and my wife teaches high school. We've both seen it and we've both felt it. I personally encounter anti-white rhetoric on a daily basis, and not the any ambiguous kind of way. I work with people who openly believe that the world would be a better place if white people were to lose all influence or even cease to exist. They are transparently harsh on white students, antagonistic with white coworkers, and frequently pass unworthy minority students out of some deluded sense of solidarity against the system. I have more stories than you have time for. My wife, meanwhile, has students that will literally refuse to do assignments they find to be offensive and the administration is afraid to crack down on them. She had a band of hispanic girls tell her they didn't feel like she (as a white woman) had any right to teach The House on Mango Street, and it snowballed into a semester-derailing ordeal. That's just one.
>YouTube videos of kids at uni
What is it with you faggots and the assumption that "kids at uni" aren't 100% the future of the American left and a totally legitimate byproduct of popular leftist thought? Where do you get off dismissing them as inconsequential wackos that totally aren't being constantly pandered to and protected by every almost facet of society from the government, to the schools, to the media, to Hollywood?

Me again, who's glownigger? Google tells me some pol shit. Also I think the real answer is just centuries of little to no selection pressure afforded by our meteoric rise. In the end all we are, as white people, as black people, as people, are just special things called people, and in order for any group of people to have any one shared quality in particular, you need some way of eliminating undesirables (and if you want to get into some shit about how nothing is truly undesirable then go do that and leave everyone else to the discussion of what should man be pls) and multiplying the reproduction of desirables. Now that's just the logic of improving the contents of a group, if you have groups in competition though it may be more beneficial overall to favor group cohesion, traditionally using monogamy and patriarchy as the carrots to distract the involved men from the fact that they are now on a slowly rotting ship called the race. Basically white people played game 2 for too long and now we're experiencing a hard flop towards game 1 (see incels).

I think it's just a matter of cognition and mindset and how that manifests itself in a society. The Third Reich happened for a reason. I don't want that to happen again, but I think that's buried somewhere in white consciousness.

>Is it even worth living in a world where something like Christchurch, NZ is possible?
user, go read The Brothers Karamazov.

only good post in thread

>Nobody cares about you and you’ll never find love or marry. Your parents are ashamed of you, too, in case you didn’t notice. So just do everyone a favor and end your own life.
damn leftypol is at FULL strenght

Shit makes me want to go live on a farm in bumfuck nowhere with other just decent and smart people who read books and mean well towards others. I'm so sick of this fucking hellworld where I have to string together PewDiePie, memes, and terrorist shooting in one sentence

Attached: b1bd321e8a5b966fe6bb5318dc0f286ed6f0f4bfd57d623cf84d23f05d961320.jpg (500x459, 48K)

We don't know what happens after death, it could be the best thing ever. Then all death and pain becomes trivial. So depending on what comes after death it could be worth it.

Same here brother. Do you want to start this farm together?
Another thing is I think this heightened awareness via the Internet has ramped up paranoia and inevitable ennui as a defense mechanism to the extent that I cannot love anymore for fear of the object of that love being senselessly and brutally murdered.
I want to bury my head in my hands until I move on from this world

this. it's not even funny, it's just gross and weird how he tried to fuse "internet culture" with all of his stupid ramblings. the internet itself isn't fun anymore.

>Same here brother. Do you want to start this farm together?
It's a nice dream. I think, given who I am, I'd try to find an old village in France: it's cheap, french is easy enough to learn, the soil is still good enough to live off, and the people aren't reactionary to the extend that even Germany or Britain is.

Österlen for me, lads.

>America was a European nation by blood, and as more Muslims and other nonwhites are imported, the character of the nation will change.

Maybe all this anti-white rhetoric is deserved with people like the above, with all its non-awareness of how all European presence in North America was a result of immigration or forced immigration via slavery in the case of Americans of African descent.

>there are no white Muslims

Holy hellfire these people are dangerous morons.

>Holy hellfire these people are dangerous morons.
you have to approach this stuff with good faith, user. You know the overwhelming majority of muzzies being imported are nonwhites.

Sure, we have always had the capacity to be cruel for no real reason. Its not new, you can take away the means to act on it but that blight just boils. Theres to much more to enjoy we cant let our blemishes and eventual scars tell us its not worth it anymore.

t. soft as fuck
Clearly you've never been involved in actual violence if you srsly hold this opinion.

>gabidull iz zendiend

Attached: Ped Rog Zendiend.jpg (170x217, 16K)

>Automatic processes democide the blurred copies of greatness
>bad

Attached: IMEANREALLYDARK.jpg (1278x902, 228K)

>with all its non-awareness of how all European presence in North America was a result of immigration or forced immigration via slavery in the case of Americans of African descent

Have considered they are aware of it and it is partially why they don't want immigration?

absolutely pathetic post

Yes, because if you got off your fat stupid ass, quit complaining, and actually do something you could make a difference.

Shut up incel!!! Everyone who disagrees with progressivism is a virgin!!!

Does it matter? Does any of this matter? Where will you be in a couple of days from now? A week, a month, a year? How long will you think about this event? How many events have you reacted to in a similar manner only to tune out until the next?

They're being consciously disingenuous

The violence is dialectical. It’s perfectly understandable as an act of assertion by disgruntled community. Why should this kind of terrorism not be understood within the same terms of the ome during the War of Algeria or general Islamic terrorism? These people want something and they consider violence an approach to getting it.

>native
I would agree in another context but this was a European invader living in a non-European nation angry at a muslim (Indonesian? Arab?) invader living in a non-Muslim non-Arab non-Indonesian nation. It was an absurd event and the rationale behind it is akin to the various "American" invader races (European, Asian, African, Semitic) living in native American land and complaining about not getting or no longer getting a piece of the colonial pie. The world is a joke and everything is beyond humor.

muh colonials aren't natives fails to address that the same thing is happening in Europe

Yea Forums and Yea Forums act edgy and hardcore 95% of the year and then when something cool happens you shriek like a bunch of dumbass women. I'd love to smash your faces all in.

Based. These fags don’t realize that none of this shit would have happened in the first place if they didn’t force multiculturalism

>>there are no white Muslims
imagine thinking this is a serious point worth making

He doesn't want his people to be dislodged from a place they took. What's difficult to understand? Do you actually think he should be loyal to immigration as a concept?

>well lad, you are replacing my people but you too are immigrant therefore I shall not do anything

Are you actually suggesting you cannot understand someone putting their ethnic group ahead of some autistic devotion to fairness in immigration?

>in another context
okay then talk about Europe

i always forget just how braindead rightwingers are

this thread was a nice reminder theyre just a vocal minority here tho

It was owned by other people. Then they were liquidated and replaced and now it's not. None of your argument matters at all.

>just a vocal minority here tho

Only took 10% of the population to radicalize others and eventually destroy New Coke, creating one of the largest marketing blunders in history.

That's not a very Dialectical reading. Material conditions of late Capitalism are out of joint with the pervading Western, particularly American, ideology, wherein the "good life" of a middle class, stable, and materially"progressive" (higher wages, continual peace, better products, longer hedonistic lifestyles, upward mobility, etc.) are no longer actually viable. The reactionary mind, who sees these changes but has no actual understanding of them, wants to reinstate this ideal--but as technocratic reach increases and the undemocratic workings of governance/economy become more explicit, the only way to express this frustration is through blind violence. Unorganized violence like this only occurs when every other option seems materially impossible.

The actual ideology, again, comes from the contradiction of modern Western society, where one is told things are getting better but one's actual life is growing increasingly bare, isolated, and is exposed for its shallow commodity-driven essence. The reactionary can only see a society's most explicit, although ultimately most superficial, changes: that is of ethnic and social makeup. Surely, the reactionary thinks, I am lonely, unwanted, and miserable because the superficial social cohesion present in previous epochs is absent, not because the core material structure of society necessitates this basic condition.

Attached: 1408211000125.jpg (788x1024, 126K)

Learn some History, my dear user. Life is an endless sequence of Christchurches, peace is only the result of war. If you trace back along your genealogy long enough you'll find your ancestors destroying their enemies so totally that from then on their children didn't have to worry about anything anymore.

1. new coke was just a ploy to fix regular coke
2. i rly only care here b/c it makes me have more faith in criticism i receive

I don't know what happened. Something about a shooting? So, I guess it's possible to live in a world where something like that is possible.

>it's not happening
>it's just a few fringe crazies at university
>you deserve it bigot

Merited impossibility.

#ImStillWithHer

Good point user. You should be a lawyer.

this

lol

Sign me up boys

>You deserve punishment for founding America, Canada, New Zealand, Australia etc. So open those borders and wallets bigot.
100% guarantee you are an upper-middle class inhabitant of an Anglosphere country or are Jewish.

I have the desire, means and connections to do this. Would you seriously be down for this?

Please take me as well

History is biased towards violence.

Its a better world than public wheel of torture every Friday.

Why would this event make life not worth living? What about the children who are currently being abused? There's likely multiple children right now somewhere being raped, mutilated, tortured, etc. Someone out there is probably stomping on the head of a little puppy. There's probably an rich executive dumping pollution somewhere worsening the entire planet for us. Is this event worse than the Holocaust, Trail of Tears, 9/11, Rape of Nanking, etc?

I would, 100%. Should we make an email and begin our Yea Forums commune?

cringe

Attached: images.jpg (179x282, 7K)

Because I watched the live stream and because it was basically done in jest.

These two are both top-tier posts right next to eachother.

Attached: 1550228141978.jpg (360x378, 88K)

>tfw live in Singapore

Attached: 1430195835117.jpg (500x500, 138K)

>it's just a prank bro

Attached: fried noodles.jpg (316x395, 25K)

>muh Camus

Watching the livestream means it's worse than the 6 million Jews being killed for a conspiracy theory?

I agree maybe it's time all white people left the earth out breaks my heart that future generations of my own will continue to be subjected to such atrocity

lol okay sweetie

No. Do you think we all aren’t aware of the holocaust or something? It’s all terrible. This is just relevant, and happens to be on video.

i told you spiral niggers we should buy land in alaska like 4 days ago but no one listened

There's plenty of bad things on videos before. Beheadings, school shootings, child porn (torture, etc), videos of girls in heels stomping on kittens, random murders of strangers, gore, etc. Have you never been to bestgore as a child or explored the Hidden Wiki on Tor? Some of them were also livestreamed.

This. Yea Forums isn't supposed to be an anonymous version of reddit.

>is possible?
More than 5% of women in the city population of the largest European city have been raped when the Allies and Soviets came to occupy it after the war ... how would anything that humans can do surprise you?

Attached: ger.png (849x377, 185K)

Leave Yea Forums you plebeian swine and the kill yourself in the most painful way possible
I did, this one is simply different in its indifference.

It’s worth living anywhere, provided you can find people to chill with and have a good time :3

No, it must be somewhere with arable land year round.

You're confusing being "sensitive" with being an unthinking normie-animal. You need to get it together.

The only issue is that I'm not sure I can trust you guys to be for the unity of all of us. To work out of a desire for the general good, not a desire of the self.

What?

I don't care, I'm the President of the United States of America to be honest.

Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent.

Attached: I-want-to-believe-X-Files-UFO.jpg (637x800, 67K)

Hey donnie dumb fuck!