How can i even compete?

How can i even compete?

Attached: pew.jpg (1095x731, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s7u-xAWWyK4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And they were all shit :3

Cope.

By not being a manlet who's literally addicted to money and screams in front of a camera for a living and hates himself for it

issa meme, he didn’t

That's how he found out how to inspire hundreds of martyr freedom fighters world wide. MECCADO DELENDA EST!

I guess it depends on the books.
I seriously doubt those are real numbers and more than that - if they are all short novels of around 100-200 pages, that's totally achievable if you don't have to go to work like him, since I guess it takes me a couple of hours to make and post his videos for the day.

really?

i believe this (possibly, he might be lying), if he read 12 hours a day and finished a book in 6 hours on average = 50 pages an hour for a 300 page book = 0.83 pages a minute this is possible

He even reads Nietzsche ( youtube.com/watch?v=s7u-xAWWyK4 ) , i doubt you understand anything with that reading speed

Seriously, he actually read 72 books, like he says in the video. He says the title is a lie

Mangas are not books, pewd

Maybe he meant 7-to-1 books

Attached: image.jpg (530x661, 70K)

If you don't inspire mass shootings, you're already better than Pewdiepie.

If he understood them all as well as he understood Nietzsche and Kierkegaard, I'd say it was a complete waste of time. Next he'll try reading the Critique of Pure Reason, give up after a chapter, skim the Wikipedia article so he has something to say in his video, and add 1 to the number of books read this year, just like with Nietzsche.

Why do you post serious comments on a bait thread? Are you really that weak?

How tall is Felix?

spreading redpills should be every youtubers ultimate purpose

Did you read the post I was responding to, spastic? I was talking about the real number of books he's claimed to have read.

All the things he got from pewds though were the bluepills

5'9", there are pictures of him with taller fans

>5

Attached: 1549981985997.png (680x680, 221K)