Be me

>be me
>drink apple cider once
>sense of impending doom
>don't sleep for 25 days

Attached: _92274782_jordanpeterson-still.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

>unironically consumes only beef, salt, and water
>expects to be taken seriously as a psychologist/philosopher

Doesn’t he have an autoimmune disorder?

don't think he expects people to take him seriously as a philosopher. Numbnuts just keep giving him attention so he responds and ask for their money while he's at it

What kind of autoimmune disorder requires eating only meat? Pretty sure he's just neck deep in söyböy memes

I don't necessarily believe that meat-only diets are a smart thing to do BUT a few people are doing them and btfoing everything we think we know about nutrition, sometimes magically helping with autoimmune diseases. it's interesting

Attached: [1].png (500x300, 42K)

Yeah sure

Yes yes he and others are simply lying! Lying for the grand of it!
Retard. Some people feel fantastic on high carb vegan diets, some people feel amazing on balanced, some people feel great on high fat diets. Who would've thought that humans were complex

You are full of shit, enjoy your (You)

Come on man at least respond with some form of thought. Shitposting is so 2018 I feel you can do better

it was a different user but I also think you're ignorant

Yea lying none has done that before about a diet

Meat is nutritionally complete. Entire human societies have been based around who gets meat and when. Hunter gatherer tribes talk about meat endlessly, it's an obsession for them. Many vegetables are close to empty calories and contain only a minimal amount of micronutrients, while livers are absolutely chalk full of them.

>categorizing people who profit off of their lies and people who blog about it because it made them feel better as the same

yes I know, and I have tried a meat only diet as well for a couple of days. I must say I felt incredible -- about as good as I felt on keto --, but I stopped doing it because I frankly enjoy carbs and I don't feel "worse" eating a balanced diet than I do eating no carbs. keto and carnivore had a more clear-headed feel, more calm.
then again this could all be based ole placebo

A cup of spinach and kale is ~30 calories and contains >500% of multiple vitamins and minerals while also containing other beneficial compounds like antioxidants/polyphenols.
I eat high fat but I personally notice when I eat fruits and vegetables I feel a lot better.

until a drop of apple cider falls on your tongue and sends you into anaphylactic shock lmao

sure if you wanna die from colon cancer when you're 40

Getting the adult male version of anorexia due to indulgence in a pathological fixation on order and perfection

you have to eat organs to get the proper levels of vitamins though, not just eat steak every meal like memerson

Shellfish can substitute liver/brain, but it's fucking expensive.
You also need to drink marrow.

For gammaest of gammas

Attached: 1532458864090.gif (660x780, 201K)

Betersons entered the belly of the whale and sucked on Pinocchios long nose to gain wisdom. Then his spanked his dragon and the whale freaked out.

He eats nightshades and such.