Will his manifesto be up to par with Elliot Rodgers of Ted Kazcynskis...

Will his manifesto be up to par with Elliot Rodgers of Ted Kazcynskis? Would really hate it if it was simply a /pol/ tier rant because I really enjoy reading properly written manifestos

Attached: 99EF3FB1-7A89-4473-A072-0F1A3F75DA95.jpg (284x177, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

assets.documentcloud.org/documents/5770516/The-Great-Replacement-New-Zealand-Shooter.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Would really hate it if it was simply a /pol/ tier rant

i have bad news

Better than Rodgers', worse than Kaczynski's.

I also don't know what's with the future tense because I grabbed a copy hours ago.

I just woke up lying in bed. How long is it?

Around 80 pages, I think.

Attached: nzshooter.jpg (3523x8191, 2.8M)

>China numbah wan!
>nature's great and should be preserved
epic

>jpg
you're worse than the shooter

Pretty repetitive and lacking in decent argumentation. Agreed with Better than Rodgers but worse than Ted.

esl?

stop putting all these crazy people on a pedestal just because they wrote down their opinions

But they say what I like

Nah this guys is shit. Rodger's is much better purely because the guy wasn't self-aware at all so it's completely honest. This guy is a dumb memer.

The manifesto is genuinely some of the most embarrassing shit I've read in a long time, moreso than almost any post I've read on any board on this site in a long time, to the point at which it seems like he's more of an overcompensating redditor trying to fit in with all the forced meme references and so on... It's probably pointless trying to rationally explain what are essentially the ramblings of a lunatic.

Attached: e161c69a7be13b9f55834acba2615c64.jpg (500x381, 30K)

He invested in bitconnect lmao. He only did it because he had rage.

Rage rage against the dying of light

This. Dude should kill himself. And the NZ government, or a few good samaritans, should kill every member of his family.

I've read most of it and it's pure rationalization.
His defense of massacring children and innocents is incredibly weak, his whole "no innocents in an invasion" is rendered useless by the fact that the influx was facilitated by his own government. This means that the truth is something deeper than "they're invading me" and you really can't fault the immigrants, especially not enough to take it upon yourself to deprive them of life.
If you've filed all the proper paperwork and been told you were welcome, you do not know you're an invader. The contracts were signed. To them, the deal is done. I use the word invader because I'm referring to the internal logic of his gay little manifesto to show why he's not thinking straight. He also predicts a lot of destabilization kicked off by his actions, which he had no way of predicting. I think it's much more likely this will go down as yet another atrocity carried out by a single shooter and no great social change comes either way. If he actually thought about the reality of the immigration process he would realize this, instead of just filling his brain with memes.
While we're at it, there's an ongoing myth of some kind of utopian european ethnic homogeneity in history which he appeals to, even though Europe has always been a bubbling pot of tribal and economic forces pushing and pulling people in different directions, hell the Hapsburg empire was way more diverse than modern day Austria. Cities full of people with multiple ethnicities and traditions has always been a side effect of the geographic and economic position of that continent. The only pure "white" groups to have existed there were tribal westerners confronted and subjugated by the Romans, who made use of resources from the entire Mediterranean coast including Africa.

Better than Rodgers' (except for the cringe), not as good as Kaczynski's

>While we're at it, there's an ongoing myth of some kind of utopian european ethnic homogeneity in history which he appeals to, even though Europe has always been a bubbling pot of tribal and economic forces pushing and pulling people in different directions
This has got to be one of the worst parts of the whole thing. It's laughable to hear retards like this talk about some monolithic 'European identity' when they descended from revolting convicts just like the rest of us. He comes from some shithole town in New South Wales, what kind of culture does he have that's worth saving?

Calling out the nihilism and emptiness inherent in liberalism is based.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-15 at 10.13.05 AM.png (1192x730, 148K)

All cultures are shitty in their own way user, no need to be like dat. I certainly wasn't endorsing derision against whiskey tango of any form, I think the cultural dismissal of WT as a meaningful identity and group worth pursuing justice for is actually pretty nasty.
I'm just saying, he's freaking out about a process that has been going off and on since the beginning of time, and his definitions are arbitrary as fuck, which you'd think he'd be aware of as a student of history. Unless he only read the wikipedia page for a few historical battles.
Nobody would shoot up a mosque because they had only read five or six wikipedia articles, right?

BASED

Attached: 391.png (1280x720, 1016K)

The Internet was a mistake. 30 years ago this guy would be writing letters in green ink and sending them to the local paper. He would have been that creepy guy in the pub you try not to engage with, because you did once, realised he was a boring idiot, and now you avoid him.
Thanks to the Internet he believes himself to be part of a movement, and thus the motivation to actually do something. He's the political equivalent of some user who memes himself into like traps, then memes himself into becoming a trap, and now has had the full srs operation.

>right?
wrong

The whole "save a specific culture" thing might be irrelevant, but there is plenty of social scientific evidence for general case to be made in terms of multiculturalism upending social trust, which in turn will have ramifications for everyone's political systems no matter what you believe. You can't build or maintain a stable political system on fractured social trust.

This.
Any books on this? You articulated very well what I’ve been thinking all along.

D'oh!

Look up social contagion theory

>Would really hate it if it was simply a /pol/ tier rant
It is, complete with that fake aristotle quote and that rudyard kipling poem. How could you expect anything else? Guy was literally blasting initial d and shit from his car.

Maybe Nick Land?
I'm surprised this phenomenon hasn't been investigated more. Its almost certainly an enabling factor for white nationalism, radical Islam, transgender issues.

He doesn’t mention Jews. He was not /pol/

where else do you usually wake up?

There's no school shooter, rightwing nutjob, or raging incel who can ever write anything that comes close to what the Unabomber wrote about and how right he was about everything. Being a prodigy really helps

>It's laughable to hear retards like this talk about some monolithic 'European identity'

They don't. They are aware that European culture is diverse. They simply want native Europeans to still exist in a few centuries time. Also, pretending as if despite this internal diversity, there isn't some concept of Europe vs Middle East and Asia is disingenuous.

Is anything on his manifesto wrong, from a theoretical standpoint?

He's wrong. Terrorism has nothing to do with that.

>native
The entire idea of nativeness is nonsense

It's automatically better than those simply because he included some comedy instead of just fanatical rantings.

Too bad he threw away his arguments when resorting to violence.

>dodging the point this hard

There are groups of peoples who are being replaced in land that some have held for many centuries to millennia. This upsets some people. This is the consequence.

Also, I hope you take that attitude when someone mentions colonialism.

Nobody refuted his manifesto yet.

Read the fucking thread

Aside from some meme-y stuff, and some fake quotes, his assessment is true. Whites ARE being replaced. Progressives just think it's a good thing.

>one of traditions, beauty, architecture, art
This guy was blasting eurodisco in his car and spouting memes about swedish youtubers and pastas from a nepalese finger painting forum. He's as cultured as any other /pol/yp for whom "muh culture" amounts to little more than posting pics of cute girls in folk dress and greek statues with hitler quotes.
He does.

Because he is right.

His methods are wrong, but he’s ultimately right that they’re trying to breed out Europeans in favor of docile thirdworlders

can we talk about the accelerationist part? I'm trying to decide if this will cause any kind of destabilization or if it will just accelerate the current zeitgeist (both a good thing?)

This guys manifesto was rubbish. Kaczynski and Rodger were top tier but with different goals.

The tldr is that western man has become weak, gay, retarded and decadent and other, more virile cultures will supplant the white man. He is absolutely correct. He is a ghost dancer for the long dead spirit of the west.

Yeah, he was a fucking bogan. It's to be expected.

he must've been memeing with that

Yea Forums brainlets will never truly understand the depth of this manifesto. The guy is a genius

the manifesto is a retarded anti social drivel

assets.documentcloud.org/documents/5770516/The-Great-Replacement-New-Zealand-Shooter.pdf

Attached: 53674806_268771707372406_3496937379988504576_n.png (563x100, 26K)

>the manifesto is a retarded anti social drivel

Not a refutation. Just temper tantrums.

Attached: 6ee.jpg (491x491, 43K)

just because he killed some people does't mean we have to talk about him.

Is he wrong, though?

His manifesto was fine. He calls out his perceived enemies, answers why he chose to do what he did, his view of the world and what he hopes his actions will result in. He even mentions the inherit nihilism of contemporary western society and conservatives/capitalists pointless indulgence in profit.

There is no need to have a grand, fresh new narrative like Ted did, this document answers whatever questions you might've had for his motives and that is all it needed to do.

If true, what's the issue? It's painless, you still get to enjoy all life had to offer, what's the big deal