Actually good and important controversial books

With amazon taking down many controversial books lately, what are some good books that we should pick up before they are not sold by mainstream sites anymore? Pic unrelated but is a good book

Attached: 1542035631641.jpg (660x660, 36K)

Everything by Julius Evola, Martin Heidegger, T.S. Elliot, Sevitri Devi, Martin Luther, and everything published by Arktos and Counter Currents.

Counter-Currents’ books are already getting purged big time. I’ve got a file now with loads of copy and pasted writings of theirs because I know it’s only a matter of time before it all gets taken down forever

Thankfully covered on Evola and Heidegger, thank you

teddy k, linkola pentti, ellul, junger, spengler, yockey, bronze age pervert (lol). doubt they will pull down old books before 1900. noone reads those anyway

Just to be safe, we can't ignore authors that are guilty by association, like Guenon, Spengler, Schmitt, de Maistre, Carlyle, Gentile JBP

Fuck me bros why did Trump have to win all he’s done is cause the Left to crack down. I miss like 2014 when the Left was sure that the arc of the universe and history was bending unstoppably toward their desire and you didn’t have to worry about books getting buried

God only knows what this guy that shot up that mosque is going to do. He was supposedly a /pol/tard. Fake or not the effect is going to be the same, this site is fucked

Even this?

Attached: introduction-to-magic-volume-ii-9781620557174_hr.jpg (1400x2099, 220K)

I was just reading through his manifesto. How do these people not see they are just making things worse

>How do these people not see they are just making things worse
From what I've read in the manifesto, he does possess some degree of self-awareness. He stated he deliberately chose to use guns to further the gun control narrative. There is even a part where he discusses use and support of accelerationist tactics.

>mazon taking down many controversial books lately
which ones

No one really reads anymore. You are grossly overestimating the ability of 'ordinary' people being able to even remotely comprehend some/most authors mentioned in this thread.

As long as you can buy Ted's ISAIF on Amazon I wouldn't worry

Based

>Martin Luther
Op was talking about good books

Culture of critique was taken down a few days ago

he's the first truly self-aware mass shooter, if he wasn't an accelerationist he'd be actively working against his own interests, whatever else they may have been

he was trolling for half of his manifesto. subscribing to Pewdiepie? callind Candace Owens "extreme, even for him"? learning about "ethno-nationalism" from Spyro 3? you'd have to have room temperature IQ to take that shit seriously. unfortunately, that's about right on the money for the average journalist IQ, so they took the bait hook line and sinker.

Now I kinda want to read that book Baudrillard wrote on terrorism where he said it was the ultimate form of performance art.

desu, he did it best. seems to me like the most well-adjusted mass shooter that I've seen so far.

>you'd have to have room temperature IQ to take that shit seriously

one of Brazil's largest newspapers published an article unironically mentioning the "ethno-nationalism in Spyro" bit from his manifesto. just lol