NYC Meetup

NYC Meetup

Is it still happening this weekend like user promised? I don't have any friends and really want to make some :(

Attached: Charles_Ernest_Butler_-_King_Arthur.jpg (780x1337, 280K)

bump

Attached: 1536357220325.png (540x693, 381K)

R u a gril(male)?

yes

Why meet up with someone who has no friends?

I used to meet up with a bunch of folk I knew from science fiction conventions every Thursday in Washington Square Park, Greenwich Village, NYC. We would drift in after work, shoot the breeze fir a while,then break up into small groups to invade the local restaurants. Once a month we would contribute 85 xeroxed copies of stuff we've written,so they could be collated into magazines that we would get the following week. That was years ago,before these modern conveniences made anything beyond a button push a great barrier to socializing. I used to draw covers for them,like this pic. I miss having the time for this. I susoect many miss it as well. So I hope people from Yea Forums hook up. We need more of that.

Attached: IMAG011.jpg (745x975, 135K)

can we do it in lisbon instead? more convenient for me, cheers

A real one or trans?

real one
so you can have more friends!

>am pajeet
Am I also invited?

Do you like foot massages?

>NYC

Cringe, and I live there too

Should make one for bay area tee bee ayych

That drawing is sick as fuck. Mouth of Sauron?

New York made me gay.

Sodomites ruined it

New York City is shit

:3

Denver, Washington DC, Alexandria, Santa Fe, these are good cities.

New York City and Los Angeles are pricey trash, full of shit morals.

cringe - those are all libcuck cities too

>Washington DC, Alexandria
Nigger

My friend, please prepone and kindly do the needful.

I'm down for a meetup. It better be in Manhattan in a nice white neighborhood though

>nice white neighborhood
where does this exist in Manhattan?

Some user organize it - I'm sure a bunch of anons would be down to meet tomorrow!

Is there no one in the Bay Area on this board

CIA will be there. Rat-a-tat-tat.

Nothing so specific. I would often bring sketchbooks to the meeting and draw stuff there. Here is another one from that era.

Attached: IMAG001.gif (1591x2002, 2.71M)