From a Yea Forums point of view, what the FUCK is this about?

From a Yea Forums point of view, what the FUCK is this about?

Attached: highway61.jpg (1500x1500, 238K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hs5hOhI4pEE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shit.

Leonard Cohen is the superior choice.

youtu.be/hs5hOhI4pEE

dylan in his magical/poetical realism era at its finest
disgusting

I AM VERY FUCKING TIRED OF THE CONSTANT BOB DYLAN THREADS

It's about America in the 60's and the utter hollowness and hypocrisy of the ruling class. Dylan was actually cool and somewhat subversive back then.

Where does one start with this literary genius?

I axed this in the last Bob Dylan thread and I will axe again. How does a 22 year old man with THIN slender bodytype pull off the hawaii shirt?

Attached: Leonardo-DiCaprio-Hawaiian-Shirt-From-Romeo-Juliet.jpg (1024x685, 109K)

It's the base color of the shirt, both your pic and the dylan cover have outrageous designs but they're done on a more muted, subdued backdrop (black or very dark blue in the dylan and slightly-greyish medium blue in yours).

Also that shirt in your pic rules I want one

He didn't even write The Partisan you absolute fucking idiot

Attached: bob dylan chart.png (3446x2728, 3M)

>literary genius
lmfao

this is the worst fucking chart I've ever seen

Reminder dylan has written orders of magnitude more than your average litizen ever will

Yeah, and 80% of it is basically stream-of-consciousness ""poetry"" with 0 value. I would too, if that style of prose—ehm, sorry, poetry—were still trendy.

hey ms paint is hard ok, besides it was more a self-indulgence then made to help anyone

If you want an actual answer, Highway 61 and Blood on the Tracks have some great literary moments (I'm thinking Tangled up in blue, simple twist of fate, tom thumb's blues, desolation row), while Blonde on Blonde and Love and Theft are both very cohesive lyrical and musical albums, which I'd consider as lit.

doesn't matter, his literary output far outshines the average poster here by the fact that it actually exists alone. better to write a handful of decent but not brilliant prose poems than never to write at all

I disagree. Quality > quantity.

except when your quantity is zero

About having to be scrounging around for your next meeyull

Thanks for recs.
t. the the original guy you responded to, not the one shitting on your chart.

Leonard Cohen is a self-important, talentless """poet""" with delusions of grandeur. Go read The Flame and you will soon agree with me.