Whats your favourite book for kids?mine is pic related and the little prince

Whats your favourite book for kids?mine is pic related and the little prince

Call me a brainlet,but I like kid friendly literature more than adult or dense shit

Attached: loser.jpg (263x400, 7K)

The original Winnie the Pooh.

I unironically spent hours as a child trying to google how to turn into a real vampire. Later in life, my parents had me drink blood (we're pagans) and then that killed off that desire because it tastes gross.

Attached: 1200x630bb.jpg (420x630, 68K)

The Way Things Work.

Attached: image.jpg (968x1600, 746K)

Pratchett series about guardsmen, especially first two
didn't like his other books tho for some reason

also I read the first two at least 10 times, and I jerked off to description of the warewolf lady (I don't remember the name) and how I imagined sex scene with Carrot. said

Based.
Also Holes and Wayside School

I fucking loved wayside school. Not so much the cartoon though but the book's good.

little prince probably

nuclear option over-rated

anything by neil gaiman

children's literature is the most important literature of them all, even though i mostly read literary fiction i know that the most profound books are those meant for kids
holes is such beautiful book, reading blood meridian six years later for some reason made me feel the same emotions as i did when i read it

Attached: 71Vwvp8-XfL.jpg (996x1492, 227K)

I'll support Holes.
If we can include like 11-14 as kids then the hobbit and lord of the rings need to be here. They're just so wonderfully imaginative. LotR isn't something directly written for kids of course but it just captures that spirit of boyhood daydreaming, all those fantasy worlds in your head that you'd lose yourself in--it's all of that incarnate. It just makes me feel something innocent in me to read idle narration of the elves or the dwarves and their homes and their histories.
Basically they're just good books.

Attached: 98BB8E0E-9BF3-49CE-8493-628477D41E1E.jpg (301x499, 26K)

Kek

Were you stoked when they passed the blüdd?

And why did you want to be a vamp?

Seconded. The prince was an unsocialized little shit.

The only cure is a chocolate swirlie.

I keep getting the feeling readers that like him want to BE little prince, not IRL be around him

>And why did you want to be a vamp?
I watched discovery channel a lot and owned a lot of books on bats and wanted to be a bat.
I realized how retarded that was when I grew up. Not even the immortality, being attractive, hypnotizing people, superhuman strength, I just wanted to turn into a fucking bat.
I stopped wanting to turn into a vampire after a video game I played had an event where you could be a vampire or a werewolf and the vampires kept losing and I felt embarrassed about it.

Attached: animals_hero_bats.jpg (1920x1080, 138K)

Aw dude

I am beside myself with kek you wonderful clown

I'll give you the antithesis. Don't know how or why Spinelli decided to write a manic pixie dream 12 year old but it must've been a fucking goldmine. The fact that I was obsessed with this shit in 5th grade is fucking embarrassing.

Attached: download.png (180x280, 4K)

Moomin books

does Yea Forums consider Peter Pan children's literature? my professor says no and that the best kinds of books for kids are picture books

>no pictures
>bad