I found a guy from my home town who’s advertising writing papers for people across various subjects on twitter...

I found a guy from my home town who’s advertising writing papers for people across various subjects on twitter. Should I send it to head of student affairs for the fuck of it or does that make me a snitch?

Attached: 4E2812CF-3F48-4332-9D31-B1098080BD67.jpg (750x835, 160K)

this has been around forever
who cares

Plagiarism irks me is all

Student affairs can't do anything to him.

Yes it makes you a snitch. Why do you care what he does?

What he's doing is highly unethical. You can report him to Twitter and Twitter might ban him.

Who could?
Academic dishonesty bothers me. He’s also dumb enough to advertise on Twitter.

>highly unethical

Defend this

Pay him to write an essay with an absurd premise.

academia is a joke

6 cents per word seems like an extravagant price

>>Express service (3>days)
>>(3>days)
>3 or more days
>Express
Yep, they’re definitely a humanities major.

Yeah that’s 30 dollars a page at 500 words per page.

>Express service (3> days)
I'm not going to give money to this brainlet

He’s a prententious pseud who likes to talk about how he went to “rehab” all the time. I just feel his greatest crime is the literal flyer he made for distribution lol.

Can he write though?

depending on the university there would be plenty of kids who have more money that sense who would be willing to spend 90$ on a 3 page paper

>hating on a individual young entrepreneur's hustle
>won't even bat an eye at every student getting ganked on tuition, books, housing
>unaware of the circlejerk dishonesty that is peer review, won't do anything once he learns

op you're a faggot, and a coward

Don’t snitch.

Definitely not “highly”.

t/ thread

>snitching to academia
lmao why do I have to share a board with literal trash

Was going to post this, to the letter

Meet up with him and cut his fucking throat.

Good way to potentially make an enemy and bring blowback on yourself , with no possible upside.

I’ve considered this, and the upside to me would be his comeuppance. I would enjoy that, but yeah I’m unsure if I want to bring that potential heat on myself.

actually you are retarded
>express service means 3>days
>3>days
>daysthe number of days is less than 3
sounds ok to me
OP sounds like a butthurt unentrepreneurial poorfag who's finally hit the low of becoming jealous of a rehabilitated junkie

They made the choice to sin. Not him.

I've considered doing a service like this but I haven't figured out how to ensure payment for services rendered. Any anons have any ideas?

That's objectively wrong but it doesn't matter.
The guy's a writer, not a mathematician.

Publicly beat the shit out of the first guy that doesn't pay

Oh wait, it just occurred to me. Ask what class it's for then blackmail them for double if they don't pay. Easy.

Don't be an autist.

Don't even have to ask, that will just scare them away before you even do the job. If they don't pay you, wait a week (to make sure assignments submitted to prof) and then tell them to pay or you will be emailing the essay to every English prof in the region. Also charge them half the cost standard class because at that point it will still be cheaper for them than retaking the whole class.

It’s nothing to be jealous of, who hasn’t gotten money offers to do someone else’s work for them? It’s call moral fortitude and you turn them down. If he was an actual junkie, yeah, I would feel bad.

Dont forget hyOPcrite.

Yeah op request an essay explaining why you shouldn’t kill yourself.

shoot him in the face if you care so much
I swear to god people are pussies nowadays