I'm a college dropout who's going to be the greatest novelist of my generation

I'm a college dropout who's going to be the greatest novelist of my generation.

Attached: 91ZZsD5t+zL._SX355_.jpg (355x345, 19K)

imma be the greatest filmmaker of my generation and big yeezy supporter. give me a novel of yours to adapt to film fag

Attached: aFtjMUr.jpg (1125x1101, 119K)

Good luck. As an oldfag, here is my advice: never get a day job, for as long as you live.

Being a novelist and being a wageslave are mutually exclusive. Nobody with a day job will ever be a writer. This includes me, an aging, doughy lawyer and abject failure of a man.

I'm a futur doctor in mathematics and I'll write the worst attempt at serious fiction in my generation.

Yeah, college is for suckers

Attached: images (1).jpg (215x234, 9K)

Read a lot. More than you already read. That's my tip, mr. OP.

Thnx. Easy to read more.

Do you do 2D animation? That's the only thing I'll accept.

Attached: mary-poppins-returns4.jpg (1000x563, 250K)

>says every ex english/art major college dropout ever
t. english major art minor college dropout

I wasn't even an English major lol.

Absolutely dreadful.

Uncultured.

Attached: 36952036574_b1fdc5a3e6_m.jpg (240x181, 17K)

not really right now but i wouldn't mind delving into that field when i have more experience in the future

Can you draw?

do yourself a favor and google 'neoliberalism' once in your life

Uh, ok?

i do dumbland tier drawings if that means anything to you

It doesn't.

Dumbland?

wrong I will be the greatest college drop out novelist, I will even be the greatest in comics.
I already have a guy that's willing to draw my madness

Attached: 1528098173366.jpg (853x1066, 135K)

Cool. Go for it!

no me

Thanks for the advice, I'm a neet and have been for 6 years, but the more I look at it, with a real regimen and discipline this could be heaven.
I'm already getting fitter day by day.
Just cut out nearly everyone in my life.

Thanks.

Taleb has a bit where he says failed entrepreneurs dont get enough credit. Says they gamble their lives so that the race benefits from their success.

On that count, thank you sincerely for failing, write user.

Bump

Kanye is the one person currently alive who has come closest to being a Nietzschean Ubermensch

prove me wrong

You can't.

Sucks for you, I shall take that title. I've already concocted my marketing scheme. Implementation in 4-5 months, want to finish another novel first. Screencap this, one year from now I'm going to be going viral and getting /paid/. Once I have money and fame I can finally push my art to the next level on a huge platform. A million people will read me.

Do you have kids?

Not yet, but I’m only 30.

Is 25 an oldfag?

No. Traditionally one’s status as an oldfag relates to when they began using this cesspool of a website. But in more recent usage, anything above 25 is considered oldfag.

I will always be a newfag.

I would say most rappers are (there the few celebrities that actually dont come from money/connections) they literally succeed despite literally everything holding them back especially older rappers.

No! I’m going to be the greatest drop out novelist from Sarayashiki Junior High!! You got a problem with that punk?

Attached: 780095AB-95CE-4B0D-85BA-18D3D359EB69.jpg (640x480, 42K)

>Being a novelist and being a wageslave are mutually exclusive
Comfy part time gigs encourage good writing.

What is a comfy part time gig?