Opinion on Sanders

I know this isn't /pol/, but what does Yea Forums think about Bernie Sanders? Would you guys vote for him in 2020? Do you think he's a communist?

Attached: téléchargement (2).jpg (474x352, 19K)

They're all communists

>The German people has been summoned by the Führer to vote; the Führer, however, is asking nothing from the people; rather, he is giving the people the possibility of making, directly, the highest free decision of all: whether it – the entire people – wants its own existence (Dasein), or whether it does not want it. [...] On November 12, the German people as a whole will choose its future, and this future is bound to the Führer. [...] There are not separate foreign and domestic policies. There is only one will to the full existence (Dasein) of the State. The Führer has awakened this will in the entire people and has welded it into a single resolve.
Martin Heidegger

Attached: Hitler-Goebbels-and-Feder-Second-right.jpg (495x672, 206K)

>I know this isn't /pol/
Then why did you post it here? Do you believe you are above the rules? This is the literature board, for discussion of literature.

Prepare to be deleted and banned.

No he's too old. I am voting for howard schultz so he won't fire me.

Reported and filtered

shut up nerds quit being a pussy

suck my dick gay boy

>no graduate degree
>no military experience to make up for it
what is it with america and brainlet politicians

OP here. Let's reformulate: As someone who reads a lot, what do you understand about this guy?

keep bitchin cuck

Paying compliments to us doesn’t make your thread any more on topic

Huh, interesting

fuck off retard

>muh on topic
you're a fag dude, books are boring and gay

How’s my ass taste?

Leo Tolstoy had no degree.

I'll ask your sister if I ever get curious, fag.

I heard he had a somewhat good opinion on bread lines

Social Democracy = Stalinism
Never 4get