Fire thread

Intellectualism is bane to health. What you need is fire. Do you have fire? I know many of you will disapprove and say that I am a fool. Tell me then, I dare you, when was the last time you ever truly felt alive, felt like you were all human, all experiencing and all living, rather than tired of life, tired of existing; your eyes tired too, too much strain and that ever lasting tiredness of body. Where is it then? Where is your spark? There is no nobility in rotting away. Pulp trash about Conan is more noble in itself than James Joyce, because there is lots of thought, but no fire, only tired man.

Attached: wands02.jpg (350x600, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wptCl_Ey4sE
youtube.com/watch?v=HMyb6p2Ukpo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Intellectualism is bane to health
Um no sweetie, intellectualism IS fire

Attached: 77989.jpg (200x200, 17K)

Where is fire in pandering to pretenious fools by wearing glasses and reading rotten trash written by people tired of their own art?

>where is fire
Everywhere

Attached: 8ab8dc87cff8eab479b1a6a1686a6fbc.jpg (330x400, 38K)

The is great fire in my chest and that is the "soul".

True intellectualism is user, not this phoney shell of man these professors are, They have taken the Socratic scrutiny and ripped it's unique surviving and life breathing element to which now there is only isolation to death.

You see, Passion is the priority of all life and meaning. But intellectualism that is to say true intellectualism can be a bane when separated from the Passion and soul of an individual in which it is an attempt to find or full-fill a superior meaning, what man must do in this transitioning stage of consciousness is to unite the rational with the soul and together will they conquer all.

last time I truly felt alive with the fire?
well you know, probably when I busted a juicy fat nut my girl.
You'd know about that right user?

Attached: eDQvTAB.jpg (1080x1331, 97K)

Watch his ever changing form, ever weeping, an ever unknown truth and beauty. Shall he be spinning in an eternal chaos of truth and knowledge, of experimental beauty... Goodbye.

youtube.com/watch?v=wptCl_Ey4sE

youtube.com/watch?v=HMyb6p2Ukpo

Attached: Heraclite.jpg (1024x843, 140K)

(OP)
We need air user. True intellectualism is full of energy, power, and life

Attached: knight-of-swords-rider-waite-tarot_large.jpg (233x400, 28K)

Intellect is fire, there is no such thing as true intellectual... there are philosophers however.
Passion is beauty. True art is passion and the suffering that comes with it.
Yes, sexual experience is in many ways superior to book reading.
What is music?
Fire needs air to not be extinguished, but too much air and there is no substance.

tarotshits need to be decked on sight

I'm very strong.

Attached: rat.jpg (880x1320, 193K)

>Intellect is fire, there is no such thing as true intellectual... there are philosophers however.

Are philosophers not intellectuals by tradition? Do you hold a difference of definition of the term?

>Passion is beauty. True art is passion and the suffering that comes with it.

It's really quite funny user, how correct you are, I have been thinking of such an idea for long time, and it seems you have said it perfectly. A total representation of my thought.

>Yes, sexual experience is in many ways superior to book reading.

I didn't write the post in which this particular greentext is a reply(all other of your replies were to my posts) to but I wish to have input on that matter.

I would agree but there is a fine line between the beautiful natural bond between man and woman as opposed to that of degeneracy.

>What is music?

The mother of arts. Music is the aesthetically pleasing of human experience via our audio functions. I'm sorry to put it so scientific but I lack the vocabulary within the range of audio.

Intellectual is a 20th century invention and an abomination of sorts. Think of people who are so obsessed with thinking to the point they are sterile in a way.

The end result of reproduction is self-replication, which in short term means few descendands, but in long term think of it as you spreading out to stars and beyond. It's a conquest, but not just of the woman.

Music is the hardest thing for me to explain or to describe, but in a way it is good, because while thinking differently and more nobly is good and everything, but to *feel* differently goes beyond that and thus is why I made this thread.

>Intellectual is a 20th century invention and an abomination of sorts. Think of people who are so obsessed with thinking to the point they are sterile in a way.

I understand your view then, but I would say it differs from the common understanding of the term, in which it is a man with an adept interest of an "intelligent" field.

>The end result of reproduction is self-replication, which in short term means few descendands, but in long term think of it as you spreading out to stars and beyond. It's a conquest, but not just of the woman.

The end result of reproduction I would say is Self-continuation, all life is an extension of the self, only set towards another by lack of possible order. The family, the race, the species all an extension of the self. And the same can be said for the opposite, I am as much an extension of my race as it is of me. All is self continuation.

>Music is the hardest thing for me to explain or to describe, but in a way it is good, because while thinking differently and more nobly is good and everything, but to *feel* differently goes beyond that and thus is why I made this thread.

Indeed music is difficult to understand completely. And yes the feel comes prior in priority.

Philosopher is good enough of a term. If one deals with science, call them a scientist, then put them in their field. Intellectual is all around term that panders to everything but has nothing to show for it. Philosphy on the other hand is every thing that one can know in one thing.
You said the same thing as I, just different words. Again, the quotation on translation, that the worst and the best aren't untranslatable, which is to say, the *matter*.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH
OP IS RIGHT!
I NEED FIRE I NEED PASSION! I WILL EXERCIZE MY WILL TO POWER
IM GOING TO MAKE COLUMBINE LOOK LIKE A FUCKING JOKE AHHHHHHHH
SOME OF YOU ARE ALRIGHT DONT GO TO Yea Forums TOMORROW

Attached: nietzschegun.jpg (524x400, 25K)

One ought to be gentle.

True user, the understanding of the "intellectual" is a bad one today, mostly because of the men that fill this role of the "intellectual" today. We always have the term Polymath to describe what this term had originally somewhat meant.

However would you agree that one craft (philosophy, science ect.) may be placed towards one end which is emotion or to the other which is rational. If so then could we not say put Science as far towards the rational simply because it is based around the meaningless for all meaning originates from the mind. Religion being as far to feeling as possible (maybe another will over take such as poetry). I would prioritise all closest towards the feeling side over the rational not to say we should not invest in both but as Leonardo Da Vinci put it: “The discovery of a good wine is increasingly better for mankind than the discovery of a new star.”

>I'm going to make the Buch brennen look like a town fair

Nobody has been able to answer this anons questions. I guess Yea Forums just isn't smart enough.