That beautiful sensation when you close a book that you read from back to front

>That beautiful sensation when you close a book that you read from back to front.

Just finished one boys.
Feels great

Attached: 16950119335_0c682f68fc_b.jpg (683x1024, 196K)

But does it compare to the sensation of closing your lips upon the lips of a beautiful woman?

That’s like the warmness you get from taking a big shit

>that one fag who always posts thots with giant eyebrows on lit

>back to front

manga isn't really acceptable here, user

isn't that great

aren't you just really ramping up your quantitative achievements. one more notch on the book shelf.

i bet you were counting the pages too

do you feel that much better about yourself?

don't worry user I do it too. but I hate myself for it. I hope to fuck it out of myself.

Attached: XKnhCO8.png (1920x1034, 488K)

As a slav I can tell you that """free""" health care here is literally a meme. Like, nobody who cares even a bit about their health goes to state clinics, ever.

if this is a rich slav in a predominately poor slav country talking about the virtues of capitalism because his country's thin upper crust has "americanized" and sees itself as a distinct globalist caste i just want you to know that if i were from your country i would argue for your exile and the confiscation of your property

Based and deep redpilled

You didn't get me. It's not about the money, state clinics are literally useless. You won't ever get properly diagnosed, you won't ever get proper treatment. Poor people are basically forced into wasting obscene amounts of cash in private clinics if they wish to survive, so in a way "free healthcare" is the most capitalist thing ever, you commietarded faggot.

That's not me but I must admit that'smy kind of woman.

No I don't count the pages, unless I'm reading digital, in that case it's unavoidable.
Btw it feels wholesome, just not because of a quantitative factor.

THIS NIGGA READING DEAD TREES

Free healthcare is a joke period.
No country has anything worth the name.

How very average of you.

What's wrong with strong eyebrows?

Attached: Ali Michael 06.jpg (736x1104, 116K)

My mom got her treatment for cancer here, in a state hospital, and wasn't bad at all (some procedures are really expensive and she didn't pay nothing). I'm in Argentina btw

>tfw only reached Cyclops chapter in Ulysses
not gonna feel that feel for a while lads. Feels not that great man

>That feeling of elation when several Anons give you (You)s and praise the wit of your post
Is this what being a highly-acclaimed author is like?

user is an attention whore!? *gasp*
No, but it's part of normal human interactions

Attached: Ali Michael 01.jpg (640x960, 121K)

I live in France. We used to and to some extent still have.

Yeah it's not really free because
>muh taxes
but at least we get something for our taxes and we don't get cucked by an oversubsidized private sector.

It was good in many countries until eroded by intentional mismanagement and lack of funds (directed to private companies) so that by necessity private healthcare pops up in a dual system wherein the main body have to be content with dysfunctional dogshit and the top use private while still funneling money from public and sabotaging it. At this point, the way it's arranged economically, most (but not all) countries should just aim for a full private system that is affordable at various levels. Although this isn't in the top-ends interests, actually.

Nobody has been able to answer this anons question yet. I guess Yea Forums just isn't smart enough. Too many brainlets on here now who can't handle proper intellectual discourse.

We are building up a profile Yea Forums. Butterfly has massive thick black eyebrows confirmed.

>2018+1
>not wrapping your lips around another man's

What other information do you have?

There's photos of her out there if you google

Found em.
She's old lmao.

you will never know the terrible delights of the daughters of the tuath dé
it's like you don't want to hang impaled upon the branches of an oak tree for eternity

>back to front
Nip nappa ching chong watashi wa anime kun?

there are like a dozen loaded questions in that post. to start in on any one of them would be to take on so many disagreeable assumptions.
if you want dialectic then you need to offer an acceptable thesis from the start. you aren't socrates, and you're a terrible mimic.

Oui

Yea I don't think Mexico has free health care nor do half of the countries on that map.

i'm straight, but is it nice or something? why do you do this? unless you're gay ofc

Begone you disgusting creature. Take your crusty vagina elsewhere, nobody wants you here.

I just get anxiety because now I have to pick which book I’m going to read next and that paralyzes me

For me it depends on what I read before.
Generally I alternate a short book to a long one.

I found for myself that reading one work of fiction and one work of non-fiction keeps this momentum going where I might finish the one, but can fall back on the other till I've found the next thing. This way I never stop reading and don't have 'dry spells' like I used to have.

Not really, love reading but kissing definitely feels better.

It's not free cause we all have to pay for it, a fee is discounted from every check you get in your job.
Being fair the amount is really small
But also being fair many people go to private hospitals and clinics even while paying the public ones just because of the difference in quality.

Kissing in general or kissing the love if your life ?
I suppose it makes a difference .

>tfw no gf with cute eyebrows
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH

Nothing compares to that user. Nothing.

healthcare in latin america sucks half the doctors are incompetents and the other half takes a year to get an appointment

Eyebrows are cute you faggot

based as always, AAAAH-poster.

Finishing books has actually always left me a little sad. Even as a wee lad reading children’s novels it did.

Would happen to me as well.
When I get too attached to the characters or really get into the story

That's if you never tried praying to our Lord and Saviour Jesus.

my reaction tends to be 'well fuck, what do i do now?'

You read another one duh ?