So let me tell you an adorable story about two posters. Butterfly and ‘:3’

So let me tell you an adorable story about two posters. Butterfly and ‘:3’

Tonight in order to impress each other they posted in different threads and posted very long-winded wordy replies. It was clear that they read a lot of literature. At first she was apprehensive about replying to him, and even replied into thin air at him at first. But then, she eventually decided to give in and engage with him. Intellectually at first.

Her posts got smaller and smaller. Eventually it was clear something was going on. Her heart grew three sizes that day.

Attached: F6181690-150F-4EA6-A86F-0851C8DF5578.png (900x1200, 1.03M)

8====D~~~

he’s... right?!

I love butterfly!!!!

Whoa, she’s a cutie. I’d love to see a strong black man breed her and give her a mulatto baby.

No can do, cuck. She’s mine :3

ok this is epic

THAT'S BUTTERFLY???? FUCKING CUTE!

Bestiality is illegal

No no no no no she’s mine.

Butterfly you know in the very lit of your heart. Your very soul, that we are destined. That’s why you smirked throughout your posts tonight.

Please butterfly, do NOT go after any other anons unless you KNOW they are me. Man OR woman.

Oh and post feet please.

This

Technically it's entomophilia. Butterflies are insects not animals

That was the original. No one's sure if the current is.

Could be anything from an ironic transboon to a r9khv moisterbaiting.

so what is it when an ape fucks an insect? what do you call it? beastiaenmophillia?

she looks like 35 lmao

what the fuck are you doing posting on a Yea Forums at that age

we are the catchers in the rye
slippery kids

Life takes you through many different paths. Not everything posted here is ironic or facetious. Perhaps we’ve proven that. :3 We are what this place needed. A fresh dose of love. She is a willing participant as you can see but incredibly cute, as she is unbelievably shy and apprehensive about being called out on this shit. It’s a thorn in my side, so I’m making sure in all seriousness you see this post: you DO need to contribute on your end every now and then. I can’t keep running on nothing

:3, that can't be current day butterfly, can it? doesn't look much like those dark webcam photos she took

>He can't construct Greek
How often do you get fucked by insects?

It is. She is so feminine. I can’t imagine a woman like this, so enamored with attention from me, with the name of a ‘butterfly’, would have ever been gay, but if she is or was, she is at the very least bi. She may just be saying lesbian because she is on Yea Forums ffs. You see how she hates the /pol/tards (as do we all)

Cephalopods are more my thing. They are asking for it

>beastiaenmophillia
>It's not even good Latin
Fucking barbarians, worse than plebes. At least plebes can spell in Latin.

Look up where cephalopods have their beaks before you try to make good on your lies

She’s crying very, very hard right now

its a coping mechanism because she hit the wall

Such a creepy thread

Not really man. See I don’t get you. ‘Love’ isn’t creepy, it just is. Behaviors and things happen spontaneously my friend. These things are part of life.

This shit is a little weird, a little off. But it’s not ‘creepy’. It’s cute, it’s quirky, and it’s absolutely fucking awesome

Newfag here. Can someone explain to me.the story behind this woman?

what i wouldn't do to bend her over the bed and gag her with my copy of Infinite Jest.

Is that the butterfly poster? She cute.

It's creepy because no positive reply from your unrequited love has manifested. In short: you've been left on 'read' at best

Not true. She engaged with me tonight, as indicated in the OP.

Pic was first posted in a while, posted last night to get my attention.

Let me lay down one thing straight: she may or may not be interested, but you will get NOWHERE with women if you cannot at least see behind their actions a little bit. They are NOT going to throw everything on the table. They are going to want you to figure something out

something thats creepy irl isn't creepy done ironically online

You have to come to love butters for yourself, it cannot be explained only experienced

Anyone who has seen the actual photos of butterfly knows that's not her. They don't even resemble each other.

At least she isn't shitposting all over the floor instead like usual. Tell her an user who hates her vehemently wishes her well but also wishes she would lurk more instead of being a passive aggressive cunt

Seems like a paranoid way to look at love

>she

Paranoid? Who is being paranoid here? She can do whatever the hell she wants idc.

But if she feels anything towards me, she will have altered her life at this point because of me. And that’s love.

You all disgust me, viscerally. Goodbye.

baseo et rutpilled

I'm saying that the outlook that women play coy to the death is paranoid. Plus, sexualizing disengagement behaviors (smaller, more infrequent replies) is creepy on or offline

Man, normally you’d be right. But this is normally a LESBIAN. I’m trying to convert her, so seeing any sort of gains like I’ve mentioned, is quite frankly impressive

Have you checked you're not becoming a gril? That can happen, you know, Yea Forums told me about it.

Oh fuck. Like I’m so into her that I’m becoming more girly to fit in with her sexuality? Oh shit, maybe. I’m actually thinking about it....

No. No I’m not. We both hate trans people actually. Fuck off with tranny bullshit

get some standards thats a 3

You people are sad and pathetic.

She'll come to hate you if you keep going anontama

what a stupid pathetic thread

>literature board
>op discussing some tripfags
>doesn't even link to the mentioned exchange between them
Retarded and you're probably one of these tripfags so gtfo.

I have my signature that she recognizes.

I think it’s better that way. She is a LITERAL TSUNDERE. We are verging on Step 3. Did anyone cap the plan I had for this whole thing? She is a TSUNDERE and she neeeds to realize it

This whole shit makes made me realize that I've been posting on this board for five fucking years. I don't even think it's the original fat dyke. She didn't get caught by my filter when she started posting again. The Jeff Magnum trip was better anyways. But really everyone, me included, should be reading instead of whatever this abomination of a thread is.

Such a girl :3 please invite me to the wedding on /u/ anonchan

That’s not even a proper last sentence.
IF this goes anywhere it’s not staying on here. You may be seeing the beginning of something, but you won’t see the end.

On /c/ then?

Nigga it's 4am, I'm taking a shit in-between missions in DMC 5 I don't care if my sentences are well written.

Go to sleep, fag. Tomorrow's school.

He will take your wench

Attached: F9487050-B153-4C64-A23E-6C7D80B43207.jpg (361x409, 162K)

Do you guys ever see a picture of a fine, ripe woman, and think: damn, I'd greatly enjoy it if she tied me up and lick her asshole?

>complains about wasting time on thread
>plays video games at 4am
never gonna make it

mmm ya and pretend the shit coming out of her are huge black cocks

>makes threads about tripfags

I will never engage seriously with Butterfly until she posts her (male?) feet

GOOD MORNING QTPI (I hope you see this before your day begins) *kiss* I don’t hate you. You must mention me to one person IRL today

>she might be interested so I'm gonna dox her
based.

Some "quirky" bitch who used to post here every day like 4 years ago and she's back now.

nobody cares, you cancerous faggot, fuck off already

Why do jannies allow this?
E-celebs outside the chans I can understand
But e-celebs in Yea Forums, the place known for being anonymous, is too much.
And all you cuck faggots who worship him and talk about her are just as disgusting. An hero already.

they brought it on themselves by choosing to have a tripcode.

G-d I wish this chick (male) had a thick, veiny ten-incher hidden under those trousers, pulsing uncomfortably as she (male) nourishes her gynephilia by taking selfies in a public place. Narrow at the base, widening to a mouth-watering seven-inch circumference before tapering again to a relatively small head. Sweet, sticky precum leaks from her (male) foreskin and leaves a wet patch the size of a nickel on her pink and white polka-dot panties. Because her flaccid feminine penis was curled up when she stuffed it into her panties, her semi-erect anal virginity taker is now unable to straighten out, and the sensation of pressure makes her cute little toes tingle.

caring about rosties?

The reason people call them tripfags is to avoid encouraging threads and discourse *about* tripfags
Tripcodes aren't inherently the problem, it's actually the people who can't help but create sustained reactions/relationships around the tripfags
This thread is gay and retarded

Butterfly look at this

Hey :3, make a thread in soc and go there.

Fuck's sake keep the rest of us out of your lovequest.

Sage

Tripfags might as well be other in context to 4channel. This website works best when anonymous because it detaches any identifiers to someone’s person. What’s bad is that you nerds immediately latch on. As if this were a twitch stream with a jezebel. “Oooh, oooh, tag me name and respond to me!!” It depressing as hell. The propagators are just lonely men looking to find the slightest form of female attention wherever that might be. As if it were a sad instinct that turns on in the presence of a girl (!!!!!!). Even if you’re being ironic, stop this shit. It’s embarrassing and makes the website as a whole uncomfortable. Being a frequent visitor of 4channel and seeing this shit brings myself down. Take the breadpill and come back after you’ve grown a beard. I bet you fags haven’t even experienced psychosis as a result of isolation yet.

Attached: F1CE2F4B-95D6-4EF6-B5ED-87BCA70B4A59.jpg (4032x3024, 1.98M)

I think OP is being intentionally annoying so that he makes her look retarded. Sort of similar to a false flag except not putting on their persona but just through bringing her up and being annoying.

This thread is cringey but necessary. Paranoid stalker :3 is clearly a freak, but his frantic pursuit of the tripfag is effectively driving them away. If this is why jannies are keeping this up, I salute them for helping to eliminate tripfags. I've had it with tripcancer shitting up every thread. Godspeed :3, you're doing us all a favour

I just returned from a somewhat long Yea Forums hiatus. Is this the same butterfly as used to post here? Why does """she""" get so much attention?

Attached: 1551995488177.jpg (500x398, 104K)

No this is how I normally am. I have definitely driven women away with this personality of mine. I am far too obsessed with romance ;_;.

I’m sure if she knew I wasn’t teasing her or being ironic at all that would make her like this whole thing a little more. But yeah, I’ve gotten into trouble with this personality of mine before. Over-romanticizing and all...

Just tonight it seems

Then don’t let them get to you. You aren’t doing anything wrong. This story is spreading to other boards. She likes you

butterfly doesn't look like that.

the old one who doesn't post here anymore was a tranny and is like 50 years old now.

the man posting under the butterfly name now is mentally disturbed but as far as I know he know's he is a man.

this thread is reddit af, OP you got catfished by a man larping as an anarchist lesbian on a mongolian goat milking forum

Butterfly is the one who POSTED it, moron. She made sure I knew her tripcode is real :3

She has been kind of mean to me lately but she will get better soon I think... I hope... ;_;

>she
it has a dick, fag

fuck off
I don't need nigger standards because I'm not an incel faggot, she's cute and you can go off yourself

>she's
OH NO NO NO