So if a SINGLE FOOTED creature makes a SINGLE step sound, it is a footstep...

So if a SINGLE FOOTED creature makes a SINGLE step sound, it is a footstep. If a SINGLE FOOTED creature makes MULTIPLE step sounds, it is footsteps. If the being has MULTIPLE FEAT it becomes FEETSTEP OR FEETSTEPS. It's as simple as that.

Attached: frog leap high and land easy.jpg (547x561, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.newscientist.com/article/dn26807-if-birds-in-a-truck-fly-does-the-truck-get-lighter/amp/
scientificamerican.com/article/fly-like-a-fly/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Unless they're hopping around it's still footsteps.

>having two feet is a feat
Thanks I grew them myself.

Wouldn't it still be individual feat making the sounds? What if it was a mutant leg with two feat?

maybe if all of the footsteps were happening at the same time, but it's really just one individual footstep happening after the other

In the Third Edition, a FIGHTER will have many FEATS but only two FEET, unless his race has extra as a FEATURE.

Attached: 1548294669564.jpg (852x655, 90K)

>That pic
Bell Jar and Lord of The Flies

1kg

How does one even get .5kg? I don’t know how you would even get that

You don't take steps with both feet at the same time you dingus.

Well if you have to round to the nearest .5kg, The Bell Jar is about 166g and Lord of the Flies is about 186g

DONT CALL ME A DINGUS YOU ABSOLUTE GUMBOTRON

It's actually 1.5kg. You can even find some nerd testing it on youtube (with a drone instead of flies).

Attached: 1549923986077.png (875x819, 30K)

But what’s the reason why?

The flies push down on the air around them to stay up. The air pushes down on the bottom of the container.

based brainlet poster
They still exert force on the medium inside the jar, which into goes to the jar then the scale.
If you hovered over a scale in a jetpack do you think it would not register any force?

It would measure the force being put out by the propulsion of the jetpack, not your body weight plus the jetpack’s weight. The assumption that the force exerted by the wing’s of a fly is equal to its own weight is childish.

>fly wings only push down and force has nothing to do with weight
Interesting theory

That’s not what I said and you’re a brainlet.

A short little article to prove why you are an idiot who can’t interpret English
google.com/amp/s/www.newscientist.com/article/dn26807-if-birds-in-a-truck-fly-does-the-truck-get-lighter/amp/
Perhaps you noticed that the force exerted on the downstroke by the bird’s wings was TWICE its weight, not equal to. Thus proving the assumption is childish.

bump out of interest and also love and hate

>NO BUT FLY WINGS PUSH DOWN TO CREATE LIFT AND NOT THEIR OWN WEIGHT
That's what you're still saying dumbass. You're assuming the flies are exerting downward force on the scale and flying like birds or planes. Flies use rotational circulation to float in their own wake.
scientificamerican.com/article/fly-like-a-fly/

But, listen to this, what if you fasten a rope in the roof and lower something down into the jar. Does it still impact the weight?
If the bird/drone/fly only impacts the weight through the pressure of its motion, then wouldn't the weight on the scale lower, if the animal stops moving and "falls", before hitting the ground?

If you're having this difficulty, try to think of the jar being filled with a different medium to air.
So if you lower a rope from the ceiling down into water, it displaces some of the water, and the weight of the rope might be greater or lesser than the weight displaced.

Or, forget putting anything in the jar: a jar filled with air compared in weight to the same jar which has had the air sucked out of it to create a vacuum will have different weights.

Birds can create extra force above their weight, but the bird itself still has to displace air (which is less dense and less weighty per fluid oz than a fluid oz of bird) and birds are not made of vacuums. So the flying bird would exert more force than its weight alone, but it doesn't implode into the density of air when it stops flapping and so still exerts its density and weight on the space it fills. Flies don't exert more force than their weight to fly, so even in the moments they stop flapping and go backwards they are still exerting their weight but don't fall. When they fall, they are still just exerting their weight on the scale so it makes no difference whether the fly flies or drops or is in the backward bit of flight.

And yet you are still arguing against the childish assumption that the force exerted by the fly is going to be equal to its own weight. It is not. Also nowhere in my original post did I assert that a fly’s wings use downward force. You literally just sperged out because I “@“ed you. You have failed to engage my criticism: the childish assumption. Congratulations. You are an idiot.

>the force exerted on the downstroke by the bird’s wings was TWICE its weight,
> short little article to prove why you are an idiot who can’t interpret English
I can interpret that a fly and a bird are two different creatures in English and since we were talking about how flies fly, that an article on the very different physics of how a fly uses its weight to fly, compared to how a bird uses downward force not equivalent to its weight to fly, was more relevant. I fail to see how you being angry about physics will change flies into birds and make them start operating like hovercraft or planes or birds. That seems like the kind of thing you cannot change by calling me an idiot for getting it right and being on point, since physics tends to not listen to you screaming outside of sound experiments.