Being alone and happy as a man without female companionship

Any good books about this? Or is MGTOW just desperate cope when you can't attract women you want? But even if it's just cope, any books to help to cope with lonely life?

Attached: v93j95lf7ff11.png (1002x978, 1.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/obermannselectio01senaiala
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: thus-spoke-zarathustra-18.jpg (1200x1200, 195K)

Coping hard huh

Attached: 1546144159962.jpg (1080x1080, 147K)

Holy based image.
Not so much the post but I have faith in you.

You do not want copes, you want stoicism. Copes are delusions that you indulge in the hopes of escape but by their nature, they are lies. These delusions will always crumble in the face of truth and then you will once again lament, again on the quest for further delusions to satiate your appetite. What you want to do is assess your situation, accept it and then to be content even in the face of it. To expect the worst possible outcome and be comfortable with it. Simply put, to realize what is in your control and what is not and to not let that which is not in your control to impact you. Once you've attained this peace you can start making attempts at improving your life having already accepted the worst possible outcome and being content with it, placing no weight on the outcome of your attempts but simply being satisfied with the attempt itself. To live the most honest and virtuous life possible for yourself and to always look inward in the face of lamentation, never outward. This should be your goal. Do this and you will find happiness no matter what happens to you or how you live your life. Read the Enchiridion, Epictetus' discourses, Meditations, Seneca's letters and learn the stoic philosophy.

Attached: seneca.jpg (482x361, 52K)

It's a desperate fucking cope, Jesus as my Lord, will you please deliver me from this sexual deprivation, of course I will marry a pretty girl before I consummate anything, but Oh Lord! I must meet her first. The only people who can live like this are aesthetes, geniuses, people with an ability to self-sustain and self-justify their existence. Sadly that is not the majority of humans, and we are destined to suffer greatly from the effects of loneliness and our lack of companionship.

It's all cope

alllllllllllllllllll cope

However if you can become close enough to the mother or project your anima onto her hard enough you might be able to gain gayness

very much this book
archive.org/details/obermannselectio01senaiala

Is it right to buy whores?

I like this image, I have seen it as a meme on many social media meme pages. Some with Marcus Aurelius some with Todd Howard but either way it gets the point across towards the youth.

Right is a product of time, place, and circumstances. But in a word: unlikely.

You should start with the man you've posted in the OP and his book.

You are asking the wrong question, I think... The question is "how to be happy" and then you should see if female companionship is a requisite for it. Which I think it is not. Marriage is for the sake of having children, it is not some Hollywood fantasy that will make you happy.

Socrates was a married man, but I don't think he considered his marriage to be key to his "psychological wellbeing", except for "if I can deal with Xanthippe, I can deal with anyone else".
Epicurus didn't marry because it got in the way of peace of mind.
Epictetus didn't marry either.

We are in strange times. I think men want to be alone now because they have been stripped of authority which completely contradicts human nature. Men are natural heads of their homes: we can handle more work, loneliness, stress and so on. Now we have to compete for authority while still pulling most of the weight. 60 years ago if I came home and the house looked like shit and my wife was still in bed I could reasonably unload on her. Now it's abuse for some reason.

WGTOW is for faggots though.

MDD

It's not possible.

I'm 29khv, few different reasons as to why, some my own fault, some not. It's not possible to cope, if you're legitimately not interested like some people are then you're fine, but you would know. You can't get the thoughts out of your head, especially early in the morning and late at night.

It just hurts.

The Yellow book by Samael Aun Weor

How else could one not be lonely? The norm is that everyone is married after about 35, so you won't find anyone else to live with. Even if you find a place next to one of your friends and his family, you'll still be an intruder. Getting a wife and children is the safest bet against ending up miserable with no one to help you.

I think one of the biggest flaws with our culture is how segregated we get. In the not too distant past, it used to be the case that you would get married and then live very close to your family of many siblings and to your close friends. Getting along with your wife didn't matter that much and you weren't tempted to leave her for someone else, because you never got lonely.

Is stoicism anti reality? Serious question

Like Epicurus, cultivate friends. Their love is light and easy and if you like quite abundant.
Still, living in relative solitude, with occasional human interaction, you can definitely live happily. This depends on how much of a social creature you are. Innate or something picked up from childhood, I don’t know, but some people can pull it off without being miserable.

Literacy, modern technologal media and capitalism have indeed segregated us and made many of us very miserable. Even that nuclear family you mention had profoundly lonely people com out of it. Isn’t Stoner about this?

No.

Epicurus and Epictetus didn't feel lonely. And they were from rival schools.

Yeah.