What author being revealed to be a serial pedophile would rock the literary world the most...

What author being revealed to be a serial pedophile would rock the literary world the most? I'm not talking about bullshit like DFW fucking his 17 year old freshman students or Junot Diaz "forcibly kissing" women. I'm talking full blown raping little kids. What if we found out that Shakespeare had done those sorts of things? How would the literary community react?

Attached: michael jackson.jpg (960x540, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmirOw7JCi826i_J_xsWhtY7jh2sqIlpX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who the fuck cares nigba

Tolkien

pay attention to why certain things become viral out of nowhere

Dr Seuss

>implying MJ is guilty
You obviously haven’t watched the documentary.

This resurgence of mj pedo is literally Oprah and her yacht friends trying to draw attention away from Hollywood producers being scumbags still.

No one would care. We already know that Oscar Wilde, Andre Gide, Walt Whitman etc. had sexual relations with underage boys. Nothing changes. Literature is a different beast.

Probably Stephen King due to that one scene in 'It' and his overwhelming popularity.

How is anyone surprised Michael Jackson is a pedophile? Hasn't this been public knowledge for years?

pic unrelated btw

no, because he was acquitted of all charges. it's only a low-iq meme to call mj a pedo.

>acquitted in a justice system that regularly acquits people for having money

I think the memery is coming from somewhere else, friend.

Simone de Beauvoir and Jean Paul Sartre...
Oh wait

>don't trust people who work in the legal system and know everything and know much more than you or i combined, just watch this bad documentary with inconsistent stories made by people with an agenda

>when the Nazis ban you from teaching for being a pedo and the Americans can't wait to call you a feminist

>meanwhile, Bill Cosby walked free for years
The legal system is fucked, why do you believe the people working inside of it are any less fucked?

Traditionally all that happened was you got sent to France with the faggots, and went to Greek speaking areas if you wanted to continue.
Byron if you need an example

>meanwhile, no one brought up a case against bill cosby for years*
The system is contentious, but the laws are solid. And by the laws, MJ was deemed not guilty.

Is the asterisk because people did bring allegations against Cosby before MJ?

Aquinas.

which went nowhere because there wasn't enough evidence

Is there any evidence of the Catholic clergy raping kids? Those all went nowhere for longer

Which author is most beloved, most thought of as a “good man” the way people think of Steve Irwin or Mr. Rogers? I can’t think of one

Wodehouse

Cardinal george Pell from australia got sentenced like yesterday, he's still got his appeal tho

That's just evidence of a conviction, I'm asking for evidence of the Catholic clergy raping kids. It's also a bit strange the only conviction you have evidence for is the guy who set up the first investigation into abuses. I mean, if you follow the MJ reasoning, he got done for stopping paying the money to claimants

>Michael Jackson
>pedophile
[citation needed]

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmirOw7JCi826i_J_xsWhtY7jh2sqIlpX

J. K. Rowling

Nabokov

>people actually defending a pedophile because he had good lawyers

lol

this

>man
pls take your sexism elsewhere

no one actually pays attention to authors anymore, that being said, probably G.R.R.Martin would be the biggest.

Most great authors were either pedos or generally shitty people, most modern authors don't matter. People would still read War & Peace if it came out that Tolstoy was dicking his cult children on the regular.

Shamone.

Attached: 1552532450855.jpg (150x150, 5K)

It's also filled with inconsistencies and it's so defamatory they are getting sued by mjs estate

Tolstoy was dicking a lot of his serfs

Oscar Wilde
Oh wait

>it's so defamatory they are getting sued by mjs estate
You mean to say that the people who manage a dead celebrity's money are suing a documentary claiming that that celebrity was a pedophile? I'm stunned, user.

>G.R.R.Martin would be the biggest
That goes without saying

>if we found out that Shakespeare had done those sorts of things
You should read some Oscar Wilde.

kek

JK Rowling

Well, Shakespeare WAS the MJ of his times. He's black, he's white. He's black, he's white.

Isn't it an open secret Lewis Carroll was a barely repressed paedophile?

Almost every author was a sexual deviant, morosely consumed by it, or entirely perverted by it. Thomas Mann wrote smut about his own children. Joyce liked farts. DFW fucked his students and was abusive. Byron, Stendhal, Hemingway, Fitzgerald, and Gogol were all serial womanizers. James, Proust, Wilde, and Crane were repressed homosexuals.

It’s hilarious to me every time Joyce’s fart fetish gets lumped in with pedophilia, abusiveness, etc. He deserves it

>Thomas Mann wrote smut about his own children
He didn't, unless you mean diary entries documenting his feelings. Mann, unlike many other literary pederasts, was chaste.
Proust and Wilde were not repressed.

harvey weinstein hasn't been convicted of anything. jimmy saville was never convicted of anything.

there's a sort of common sense way in which that doesn't really apply. it's not really appropriate to say 'well therefore jimmy saville did nothing, harvey weinstein did nothing'

shakespeare sinned greatly against current morality, but he (like mj, i suppose) loved greatly, and therefore isn't detestable.

was he cleared in a court of law? in the '93 case he paid about $25 million dollars.
with no admission of liability, but to me, that doesn't pass the smell test.

No, Carroll was interested in Alice's older sister. The one who's asleep after reading the real grown up book. That's why their parents freaked out