New hitler

After countless hours thinking about the perfect system, i have came up with my ideology, called Atlantism.

It's an ideology that i hope will conquer the world, and if that is not possible, conquer /pol/.

It's ideologic objective is to save our race, create a long term sustainable society and to create the Darwinistic convictions necessary to achieve greatness and incredible progress, that can lead europe out of it's current dark ages of decadence.

Our ideology seeks to bring back colectivism,
to bring back state help developing the economy ( copy the singaporean and chinese thinking of economics) , bring back moralism ( impose moral values on society), bring back militarism ( as a way to assure that hostile ideologies don't destroy us).

Our country aims to be a nation state, of 95% + all european peoples with only small number of useful minorities allowed and discouraged from reproducing. Official language the native country we capture plus english for business.

We will impose on the population reproductive quotas and tax them to death if they don't achieve them. 2 children minimum, and large incentives for more.

We defend the absolute prohibition of holyhood cultural poison, and seek to get cultural influence from east asia.

We defend a political system based on Iranian system, with the ultimate power reserved for atlanticists ( with a praetorian guard to defend the revolution) and allow some positive aspects of democracy and rule of law into our system.

We believe in free trade and being competitive enough to conquer foreign markets and become rich.

We seek to invest heavily on space exploration and seek new lands in outer space for the european race to expand, for the resources. We seek to expand to outer space, for the glory of our race, and to influence every aspect of our nation with this idea.

We are eugenicists, and seek to continuously improve the human capital, just like a company does. With humane ways, as much as possible.

keep in touch

Attached: atlantis.png (2000x1333, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The white race doesn't exist anymore. Neither do pagan virtues or regionalism.

imagine being this much of a psued

>collectivism
>in a modern western state
>+east asian influence

Attached: smug.png (900x827, 231K)

Based

The absolute state of Eurotards

>We
Oh, so just (You)?
Your conception of "the white man" as a cohesive group hasn't existed for the majority of the imaginary history you've cooked up in your dense skull
I will never adhere to any ideology retarded enough to base itself on the identity politics game
You couldn't even get rid of the leftover lines when you used the fill tool from MS Paint on the Barbados flag, but you will probably whinge for hours about the laziness of the inferior races and how they would corrode your utopia

Just gtfo this board already and go on pol fucking retard

Wow, sounds cool, a bit Nazi but ok, hope you'll let black people in

stopped reading at collectivism, parents are both lithuanian, have you ever heard of the famines in the soviet union from the 30s to the early 50s? Thats because it DOESN'T WORK. Dumbass.

>moalism
no

>After countless hours in ms paint, i have made a somehow even shittier flag for /pol/'s ethnostate

Why would pol have an ethnostate flag based off of the flag of barbados?

muh white race
cry me a river

>Our ideology seeks to bring back colectivism, to bring back state help developing the economy

What is this commie bs?

>We will impose on the population reproductive quotas and tax them to death if they don't achieve them. 2 children minimum, and large incentives for more.

Are white nationalists the most insecure faggots in the world? Nobody is forcing you to marry outside your race lmao

>We defend the absolute prohibition of holyhood cultural poison, and seek to get cultural influence from east asia.

Yep, I am calling this bait

>We defend a political system based on Iranian system, with the ultimate power reserved for atlanticists (with a praetorian guard to defend the revolution)

Nothing says European quite like molding your country after an Islamist shithole

>We believe in free trade and being competitive enough to conquer foreign markets and become rich.

What happened to collectivism and statism?

WE

WUZ

WILL

Based.

We wuz based.

Iranians are based Aryans and highly redpilled on the JQ. If only we could convince the ayathollahs to abandon fake semitic religion and return to ahura mazda

Iranians don't want anything to do with your weapons-grade autism

>With humane ways, as much as possible.

With tiny lethal injection drones, the size of jumping spiders, which slip in at night, whereupon sleep hits big. All will dwell in separate units equipped with disposal chutes, to keep the perpetual culling unobtrusive as possible. This is moral.

Further proposals of similar modesty to follow.

This is the funniest "ideology" I've ever read in a while

Attached: how embarrassing.gif (194x248, 2.8M)

what's barbados gonna do about it?

woah this totally doesn't just sound like your specific brand of ethno-fascism

Did you just poorly color in the flag of barbados?

>Can still see the outline of where the blue was supposed to be

Attached: 3254365687.jpg (375x317, 48K)

well thought out bait

angrily bash their steel drums

Made me smirk. 5/10

>Yea Forums - Literature

he's done his reading

>murican
Actually believes us Europeans wants to assimilate with each other. Every single country in Europe has more culture, tradition and history than the entirety of the Americas. When will you learn this?

>flag of the negro colony of Barbados
Why?

Attached: 1547520149987.jpg (1000x732, 65K)

Nice job riling up the commie bookworms
(but the perfect system has already been created!)
youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po

>nazism reskin
why has no one ever thought of this before?

Yea Forums - Literature

Why are the mods on this board so fucking shit?

Famine's didn't happen because of collectivism. They happened because of Communism. OP literally says he wants to keep a free market economy.

You have not convinced me that you know what any of those words mean.

Attached: 1546981044007.jpg (850x400, 58K)

Impractical: other countries have priorities too, OP. You couldn't hope to even claim land without becoming an enemy of the nearest economic power, let alone the self-imposed world police nations like the US or France. In order to accomplish any of your far reaching goals you would have to devote a few centuries to building your nation into an economic player from whatever ruined husk it would be post-conquest, not to mention finding a smart balance between labor subjugation and ruling class protection. 3ish% of a population cannot sustain the other 97ish% realistically, which means there will have to be an underclass of Euroborns who will always be resentful of not being in the upper echelons where they believed they would end up on migrating to your country. Trade with surrounding nations would be impractical for at least 20 years due to belligerent conquest breeding distrust, but 50+ years sounds more realistic because you will have to wait for those nations population that remember your conquest to mostly die out before the rest could be persuaded to deal with you. Unless your ruling class was steadfast and consistent throughout the centuries, I predict your nation would strangle itself through internal decline or popular insurrection (remember, you chose a 97% Euro gene pool, so they aren't likely to be dumb or docile enough to take the domestic issues lying down forever), not to mention external pressure from foreign powers.
Impractical, and once again: impractical.

Holy fucking yikes. Are you real?
"Atlantism" is already taken btw

Fuck Atlantis! Eurasia will destroy you and your satanic plots!

Attached: Dugin.jpg (585x444, 206K)

Those famines didn't happen at all.

I came here hoping to find this post.

Read Nature's Eternal Religion by Ben Klassen. What you're attempting has been attempted. Learn from it.
Also maybe read Dune?

I. STAND. ALONE.

Fuck your ideology, selfishness is the only good way.

>take flag of barbados
>make it all yellow but the line till shows cause you half assed it

>bring back moralism ( impose moral values on society)
And you started that with stealing the logo from a car brand?

Attached: Maserati.jpg (600x575, 22K)

I support this. Keep me updated

Why is this on Yea Forums

Flag should be anime and you should kys

wat

The flag of Barbados actually

>free market capitalism
Yet he cites the two leading proponents of State Capitalism. In fact if OP read some more, he'd learn that what he advocates is just sub par juvenile Fascism that really aims for the moon. Can't make up his mind about the economy much less make up his mind about the government. I'm pretty sure OP is a actually underage.