Nietzsche said about Islam

Nietzsche said about Islam,

>Christianity destroyed for us the whole harvest of ancient civilization, and later it also destroyed for us the whole harvest of Mohammedan civilization. The wonderful culture of the Moors in Spain, which was fundamentally nearer to us and appealed more to our senses and tastes than that of Rome and Greece, was trampled down ( I do not say by what sort of feet ) Why? Because it had to thank noble and manly instincts for its origin because it said yes to life, even to the rare and refined luxuriousness of Moorish life! The crusaders later made war on something before which it would have been more fitting for them to have grovelled in the dust a civilization beside which even that of our nineteenth century seems very poor and very "senile." What they wanted, of course, was booty: the orient was rich. Let us put aside our prejudices! The crusades were a higher form of piracy, nothing more! The German nobility, which is fundamentally a Viking nobility, was in its element there: the church knew only too well how the German nobility was to be won . The German noble, always the "Swiss guard" of the church, always in the service of every bad instinct of the church but well paid . Consider the fact that it is precisely the aid of German swords and German blood and valour that has enabled the church to carry through its war to the death upon everything noble on earth! At this point a host of painful questions suggest themselves. The German nobility stands outside the history of the higher civilization: the reason is obvious. Christianity, alcohol the two great means of corruption. Intrinsically there should be no more choice between Islam and Christianity than there is between an Arab and a Jew.

In The Genealogy of Morals, Nietzsche ranks Arabs as a master race (along with Aryans and Japanese.

This is what Napoleon said about Islam,

>I hope that the time is not far off, when I will be able to unite all the wise and educated men from all countries and establish a uniform regime based on the principles of the Qur'an, which alone are true and alone can lead men to happiness

Attached: friedrich-nietzsche-9423452-1-402.jpg (300x300, 14K)

Moors in Spain preferable to Greek or Roman? How so?

They embraced Islam

Unbelievably based
inb4 buttblasted DOOS VAULT XD -redditors

Attached: 910F5A0D215044C385C40A8341472D36.jpg (1072x1440, 320K)

tfw no qt Arab male harem
Is there anything more NPC than westerners crying about Mohammed... if you don’t like Muslims behaving like subhumans, fine... but waaah muh Mohammed muh evil warlorD. Little bitches

Where did these Europeans get their ridiculous ideas about Islam from? It’s like they thought it was some hedonistic sex cult

Attached: 1D39A34A-4F7C-453D-8F61-7FD69D3DE3AF.jpg (780x1042, 298K)

That is fucking lame. I meant culturally.

Nietzsche and Napoleon were hardly hedonists

>It was much more fortunate if Persians became masters (Herr) of the Greeks, than the very Romans.
Based Nietzsche calling out the whit*oid menace.

>Nietzsche was a nofapper!!
Idiot bitch. *sucks the com from your wyes*

BASED
I had to stop myself from laughing while reading this

Same answer

Before Wahhabbists and Salafists fucked the whole religion up it was probably easier to appreciate

Tfw the last Ottoman caliph was a world class painter

>488. The Arabs. Disgusting goatherds and camel-fuckers. The only reason anyone is concerned with them today is because they happened to spawn on the planet's oil reserves. They shined at the precise moment when Europe was at its lowest — the Middle Ages — but even a candle can shine in the darkness of the night, when the sun is over the horizon. Nietzsche, and several other great thinkers, said some good things about them, but none of those people ever actually MET any of them (much less went to the Middle East to experience first-hand their so-called "culture", which is what we all experience, to a thankfully small extent, when we pass through their wretched stinking ghettos in our great cities today), so their ignorance and naivete can be excused.

>Napoleon didn't meet Muslims

napoleon wrote that in a letter to a muslim man so it is absolutely possible he was just trying to gain the man's favour and nietszche is just a contrarian

>Napoleon
loooooooserrr

Attached: HoratioNelson1.jpg (2074x2500, 1.98M)

nietzsche is the height of intellectual arrogance, classic case of hubris and nemesis

Napoleon continued to extol Islam even in exile, and expressed outrage there when Voltaire's mockery of Mohammed was brought up

harems consume souls

“Religion is what keeps poor from murdering the rich.”-

“If I could chose a religion the universal sun as giver of life would be my God”

“All religions have been made by men “

“Religion is excellent stuff to help keep poor people quite”

Napoleon of course here was not despising the poor, but rebuking Christianity

>Mohammed has been accused of frightful crimes. Great men are always supposed to have committed crimes, such as poisonings; that is quite false; they never succeed by such means."

>Fanaticism could not have accomplished this miracle, for fanaticism must have had time to establish her dominion, and the career of Mahomet lasted only thirteen years.

>I respect, more than do the Mamluks, God, his prophet Muhammad and the glorious Qur'an. We are true Muslims. Are we not the one who has destroyed the Pope who preached war against Muslims? Did we not destroy the Knights of Malta, because these fanatics believed that God wanted them to make war against the Muslims?

>Napoleon of course here was not despising the poor,
Note he wished to abolish interest throughout Europe, calling it a poison that kept the poor down. This is why bankers hated him

based on these quotes of yours, i believe that it is clear that he admired mohamed more than anything because he related to him as a man trying to make the world a better place through violence and hated christianity because of the stranglehold it held on his psyche as a result of growing up with it and almost certainly fearing divine retribution for what he did to the world, rather than that he was truly learned about islam

and he probably also hated christianity because he saw the injustice of the catholic church and because he had a superficial understanding of it as a result of being a man of action

نیچه پسود است
کیرکگارد خیلی بهتر است

KARA BOGA

Who is this

>Be Bonaparte
>Extol Islam to the muzzos
>asked by headmuzzo why you no sunat and hajj, Bonaparte sahib
>smile but no answer
It might have been politic for him to praise Islam; didnt want them to revile him as a Dvvs until he was ready.

>But he REEE when Voltaire mocked Islam
Might be politic motivated, might be resentful jealousy too. Bonaparte always felt outclassed by erudites like Talleyrand; Voltaire was a Yea Forums to Talleyrand's /pol/.

>invert morality
>replace god with self
>replace immortality of the soul with eternal recurrence
why was he considered a genius again?

Lmao I don't care about people hating arabs and Islam, it's just fucking pathetic when they show the inability to view anything without their lense of whigish history and western liberalism produced public school ideology and knowledge

. The Arabs. Disgusting goatherds and camel-fuckers.

Boomer tier but alright

>The only reason anyone is concerned with them today is because they happened to spawn on the planet's oil reserves.

Who is anyone? You and your midwit buddies? Projecting your historical and geographical ignorance onto a general populace to seem like you're coming from a place of authority. "I'm saying what everybody's thinking!!" No buddy. Shit is extremely complicated and takes a very long time to get a grip of if ever and on top of that how quickly things change makes it harder. Stating tweet like takes on shit like this is retarded. Egypt, Palestine, Jordan and Syria have little to no oil??

>They shined at the precise moment when Europe
Blatant biased historical perspective masquerading as the civilized rationalist. Who wrote this trash?

>was at its lowest — the Middle Ages

Muh medieval was bad and low MUH Reeeeissance
this nigga probably has that tech level chart saved unironiclly. Also, are we really acting like "arabs" outside the gulf and SA arent just mixed in descendents of the very long history of ME civilizations rise, fall, and migrations?

>— but even a candle can shine in the darkness of the night, when the sun is over the horizon.

You know the Mayans reached peak power in the European early middle ages too right? Also Tibet, Persians, the Chinese, people of Teotihuacan.... it has as much to do with Europe as everybody else....
>Nietzsche, and several other great thinkers, said some good things about them, but none of those people ever actually MET any of them

They did though? Orientalist culture and travel was huge in the 19th century

>(much less went to the Middle East to experience first-hand their so-called "culture", which is what we all experience, to a thankfully small extent, when we pass through their wretched stinking ghettos in our great cities today)

It's like this guy us trying to sound like as much of an idiot as possible, might actually be a shill

>so their ignorance and naivete can be excuse
Irony

Attached: e3a8dd29f0e19f03f3a0dcbb2fc1ee88.jpg (647x1000, 222K)

Is op pic Nietzsche? I always though it was Hayek.

Moors in their Golden Age (their Spanish era) are nothing like moors today.
They valued science, development and progress. Today they are fundamentalists who stick to the old days as a reaction for their shitty situation.

Another user here.

You muslim mate? Not hostile, just checking.

>LOL user believes the oil meme
OPEC OGs were 4/5 middle eastern. As of now OPEC is still majority muslim and middle eastern. Oil meme became meme because it is true.

Other reasons apart from oil are: opium, israel, buffer zone chess between whitoid, insect, and hun blocs.

If you have an different take on why else mideast is important, say so.

>Orientalist culture andtravel was big then, so everyone musthave gone.
Give documented examples of whitoid philosophers visiting and liking arabia etc, or else drop this point.
What you state is just an assumption; today airtravel is available to lower middleclass, and otakulture is big in the west, but i dont see japan choking with westerners.

>user talks about ghettos
>shillpilled
Have muzzo friends who been to syria (religious studies). They couldnt believe how many flies there were even in the city area. But it *was* muzzo dominant, like if vatican city had an alt skin. They liked their trip for that: feel unironically muslim.

Cringe take

These comments were so much in fashion during his day, because of Orientalist studies were all the rage during the mid 19th century. In other parts of his books Nietzsche calls Islam another form of slavery by religious law. So I doubt he had any stable opinion on the religion apart from what he read by proxy or secondhand literature. Orientalism doesn't mean really sympathy for the people inhabiting the east, or that they are any closer to the west. It means that westerners should mimic the so called "traditional and unchanging values of the east", because the west is decadent, materialistic etc. It was basically a form of weabooism of the 19th century, and Nietzsche was certainly no expert on the matter, other than venting his anger against Christianity and christian morals. Others like Guenon took the orientalist larping a bit too far...

>t. Edward Said

>weabooism of the 19th century

That's a brilliant way of characterizing it. It's always cringy to read how they idolize Islamic society, much how it's cringe to read anons idolize Japanese games and anime here.

Western art is degenerate because of "SJWs" and Anime is "based and redpilled" despite having a prolific incest pedophile problem.

The Myth of the Andalusian Paradise and Professor Kaffir's post on science in Islam is a must read on this issue. Plus just reading the Koran, Hadiths, and the Life of Mohammed will be enough to debunk bullshit.

>God said to Nietzsche:
>That’ll Tietzsche,
>You irritating little Krietzsche.
—Anonymous graffito

Hadiths are just fanfiction

What most Christians today don't understand is that modern post-modernism or whatever the Peterson-types complain about is the FAULT of Christian belief and values.

I'm sick and tired of faggots talking about how communism is what resulted in Stalinism but if one was to bring up that Christianity resulted in pretty much any progressive movement you see today they'll shriek and piss and moan. No, the open borders advocates who want equality for all are DIRECTLY the result of Christian dogma. Its cuckold cheistians who demand massive waves of immigrsnts and the explosion of populations in impoverished nations because they know it just creates more retards susceptible to Christianity. Love your neighbour. Turn the other cheek. Clean your room. Embrace your own inequality but uplift the perceived oppressed groups. Kiss the feet of whores. Do whatever you want then just repent and we'll forgive you. Evolution isn't real, our feelings are real. Science and facts bad, faith good. Weakness is strength.

Christianity is undeniably as responsible for progressivism as marxism/communism is responsible for Stalinism.
>inb4 "that's not real Christianity tho"

It kind of is, though

Attached: houri.jpg (1280x1066, 206K)

>Who is anyone? You and your midwit buddies?
Yeah, how dare someone have a personality and not write for EVERYONE everywhere at all times, simultaneously. Must be a bigot, amirite?

Bottom line is they are absolutely filthy people as far as Europeans are concerned and their ghettos are revolting to come across. And Nietzsche and Napoleon were only 2-3 centuries ago. So the only rational explanation is that they had little to no exposure with the people themselves, and what they knew came from literature from many centuries ago and -at best- a brief conference with some Arabic ambassador who talked a good line of bull / portrayed an inaccurate depiction of the people.

>Alexander, Cæsar, Charlemagne and myself founded empires. But on what did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon sheer force. Jesus Christ alone founded His empire upon love; and at this hour millions of men will die for Him. In every other existence but that of Christ how many imperfections!

Islamic society genuinely was great back then even if it was on the path to decline. There was a good reason to idealise it. That and the militaristic tradition of Islam appealled heavily to Nietzche which I don't think anyone who's read the Quran or Hadith denies exists.

I'm Muslim but I've never met any practicing Christians who shilled for immigrants.

>orgy of the will

FUCK why do i know who this is

it's from icycalm's book of aphorisms. the man acts as though he best understands nietzsche

OOOOR it could just be that the state of affairs around their part of the world got degenerated...

>In other parts of his books Nietzsche calls Islam another form of slavery by religious law.
No he doesn't

Im converting to Islam. thanks to Yea Forums.

People don't know that "Friderik Nitse" was a KARA BOGA TURK.

Attached: what'sreallybig.jpg (1125x1121, 145K)

christians are faggots everyone knows this

these people genuinely believe niggers are equal to whites and evil is real (wtf?) and fucking ass-tier opinions about bread

jesus fucking christ lads... don't ever come up with this gay shit ever again

Stick it to the man!

>syphilitic
>not a hedonist

sure m8

Brain cancer, not syphilis. His father's brain liquidated.

basal eurasians on suicide watch

Because they weren’t Greek or Roman, they were Bible-thumping Christians.

Nietzsche overlooked based Basques tho.

napoleon thought about converting to islam solely to convince the local population to unite under him

It must have been so nice living in an era where islam was just a spec on a map and had no influence, an interesting foreign culture it must have seemed

>Are we not the one who has destroyed the Pope who preached war against Muslims? Did we not destroy the Knights of Malta, because these fanatics believed that God wanted them to make war against the Muslims?

kek, how'd that work out for old Nappy in the end?

Attached: U12a1g6.png (1000x1000, 38K)

the vatican is illegitimate

Whatever, I've heard it all before.

Attached: 114231039112.jpg (647x499, 134K)

Huh, a religion based on the notions of military conquest and righteous struggle resonated with an imperialistic general? WHO WOULDA THUNK

its not like its going to last forever

>the literal basis for Islamic law is fan fiction

Lol . Reminds me of some faggot historian on Twitter saying since the life of Mohammed was written after Mohammed died then its not accurate. Nevermind that the Quran was written after he died and multiple versions were destroyed and Muslims regard that as the literal word of god.
Great in which way? Was it great for nonmuslims who were demoted to dhimmis and forced to pay jizya on top of 20 other restrictions one of which they are not allowed to build or repair their places of worship?

Was it great for science in which they literally just copied and wrote commentaries on other peoples work? What little advancements they made pale in comparison to Europe. By the time Nietzsche wrote this you have to be a complete retard to think there is any comparison. Maybe if he was in the middle ages sure, but not in the modern era.

The militaristic aspect I totally get and it's why Hitler liked Islam too.

No they didn't, it had little impact.