Do you believe that intelligence between races exist?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hajnal_line

People outside Hajnal line have lower average IQ than people inside Hajnal line

Attached: Hajnal_line.jpg (1024x853, 55K)

this is wrong, Wales is retard land
t. a based Welsh retard

Irish have lower IQ than Welsh, you Irishtard

Intelligence is a social construct, nerd.

Who socially constructed retards?

Attached: 1546991582658.webm (198x360, 2.93M)

If IQ can, to a decent extent, be attributed to a person's genetics, wouldn't it be reasonable to assume that IQ between genetically distinct groups varies because of this?

That's obviously one of those rare near-extinct human species. They should be cherished and kept alive for the scientific study of evolution.

that man is portugese

The IQ deviations between ethnic groups are negligible because every average still falls within functional retard tier. It is more useful to look at the rates of outliers. For the most part, aptitude tests are superior than IQ tests because they are less controversial and therefore less commonly manipulated.

Jews and trannies are the groups with the highest average IQ on the earth. Even chinks have higher IQ than the average whiteoid and there's over 1 billion of them. Fascists and white nationalists should stop relying so much on the IQ argument. Its pathetic. Brute force beats IQ every fucking time. Read SIEGE.

>please dont replace us Mr. Goldstein, your own ((scientifically objective))) intelligence tests show that us whites have, on average, a capacity to satisfactorily perform mid level administrative tasks and maybe even program computers.

>The IQ deviations between ethnic groups are negligible because every average still falls within functional retard tier.
Thats not how confidence intervals work, friendo

the word retard itself is a social construct; creating a dichotomy of one and other by refering indirectly to the standpoint of a norm from which you can see him as retard

>lets just cut half of the baltic states on each side even though there is no real difference between the western and eastern parts intelligence wise
>this map isnt completely fucking arbitrary and retarded you guys LOL

oh and the answer to the question of who socially constructed this is: (You)

retard

The map isnt dividing regions based on IQ, its based on age and rate of marriage

oh OP is just a faggot

This map is more proof that Austrians are slavs

A standard deviation is 15 points. This is when you see some degree of noticeable difference in a persons intelligence. A person with an IQ of 115 is noticeably more intelligent than a person with an IQ of 85, but nevertheless they are both retarded.

There's no reputable IQ scores for the different autochthonous peoples in the British Isles.

We only have pisa, timss, gcse and a-levels for teenagers. The Irish have done best on these metrics.

Ah i thought you were using the official IQ level for retard, which is not 145

normie

>People outside Hajnal line have lower average IQ than people inside Hajnal line
>outside the line
Hajnal line was about social nubility. IQ tests lose even more accuracy past the age of 12. Even if you had actually compared the two metrics, it would mean the human race is getting more retarded. Which it might well be because you thought "outside the line" made sense and failed to account for the social influence g factors and social norms of marriage would have on each other. For instance, if you didn't know about the marriage bans in the 1940s West of that line, you could be dumb enough to think only men are tested for IQ, which would be subnormal for a 1940s female, and legally brain-dead for any current human, applying the SD corrections to bring you up to now.
Sign an organ donor card so you can help the still living.

the uralic race is smarter than nerdic cuckolds

The Hajnal line comes from a small subset of 'race realists' who are interested in 'human biodiversity'. It's mostly pseudoscience based on poor historiography, enthography and scientific modelling.

Yes

>near-extinct
Nope, they're just now surfacing. They are of the newborn species Homo mutticus americanus, born of the mixing of Homo erectus, neanderthalis, denisova, and sapiens in late 20th to 21st century America. Habitat: USA, Brazil

Israel IQ 94. Rest is nepotism and helicopter parenting

Shut up.

Looks pretty accurate tho.

Obviously, but I think it would be better phased "cognitive differences exist based on racial and ethnic lines" or if you want to be really politically correct, "cognitive differences exist in different human populations".

its 94 because half of Israel is Arabs and Sephardi, not Ashkenazim.

do you mean like ESP?

"of course"

lol

>trannies
Doubt it.

There are 2.8 million Ashkenazi Jews in Israel, Israel has a population of 8.7 million, that's only 32% of the population.

>trannies

what

Yes, but the degree is relatively small unless you've actually got serious defects in a group which will, by definition, be contained within only small sub-groups.

You have to be pretty smart to, after years of not getting with the ladies, decide to be your own lady.

>cutting your dick off to look like this is smart

Attached: 7565357_G.jpg (1280x1792, 351K)

I unironically think Lana is cute.
Maybe it's because she's a millionaire and can afford to get surgery to make her pass but she's so adorable and talented and I love her and I normally hate trannies.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1997x3000, 2.94M)

Attached: 1550196865474.png (446x435, 86K)

Look at her. How could you not like her? Plus, she's one of those rare transgendered women who don't dress like sluts. I love her so much.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (599x443, 410K)

The distance we've traveled in the past decade can only be measured in terms of light years. How far, after all, is it from Commander
Rockwell's expressed ideal of the 'American Constitutional Republic' to 'Helter Skelter'? From "good citizenship" and conformity to total drop-
out and total revolution? From the trial and execution of a few thousand traitors in high places to the drowning in blood of entire social and
genetic segments of the population? From an old A.N. P. slogan, "White IVIan, Stand With Us or Stand Out of Our Way!", to where there are
no innocents, no non-combatants?

Consider how far we've come from the days when discussion revolved around what would take place after our legal and orderly assumption
of power, as mandated by the people, to today where two schools of thought prevail: whether a war will destroy the System or whether it will
collapse under its own rotten weight. Regardless how, the result will be the same. Those who survive the initial period of absolute chaos that
immediately follows will crawl out of their holes and take up the struggle on newly equalized terms: animal to animal.

do you really think this is going to convince normal person? I know the hormones have warped your brain but really

Attached: 1551703237131.png (917x1313, 1.47M)

I'm not transgendered. I'm just fawning over Lana. I love the Matrix and Cloud Atlas. She was my idol growing up.

BTW, don't transgender yourself because there's a 100% chance you're not transgendered if you think of yourself as a transgendered person.

is there a relatively distinct definition, characteristic of Ashkenazi jew and non-Ashkenazi?

Unless God or something designed all the races to be identical in many ways, a difference (however slight or large) between IQ averages between races is inevitable. The chances of our different subspecies evolving in different environments being perfectly identical in any way whatsoever, not even just IQ, are not worth considering. You can argue about how large the differences of average IQs or whatever are or how significant they may or may not be, but they're going to exist.

Attached: 1550799527891.jpg (600x656, 67K)

Tons more magic Hollywood Jews in movies are sephardic. Also plenty of businessmen and doctors and lawyers. There is no big difference really.

Nepotism and helicopter parenting is all you need. And some books.

>your idol is a tranny

pathetic

Why is this on the literature board?

I believe the racial oversouls are intelligent and hold court with one another to settle their disputes with psyonic games of wit and luck, yes.

Race Evolution and Behaviour by Philippe Rushton

my dad unironically believes this shit

>book about race exists therefore Yea Forums is the place to discuss race
Does this mean Yea Forums is also the elevator repair board? Or maybe the cancer diagnosing methodology board? There are books on those subjects as well

Wait are the Irish really retarded?

>cancer diagnosing methodology
Sure. Let me tell you how I know you're from Reddit.

Yup, 92 on average, same as the Greeks. Mongolians are 101. I'm sure this isn't a flaw in the metric if compared with human achievements in history that aren't warlords.

>Do you believe that intelligence between races exist?
Not inherently, but I do believe intelligence is largely genetic and that population clusters can have a different median intelligence in the same way that they can have a different median height. The racial categories aren't ideal, but these differences could result in different distributions based on race. This isn't fixed though, I think the ideal would be to increase the median for any population to the extent possible.

>the degree is relatively small
Is it really?

irish are not human

I still can't believe this guy was in the White House for 8 years

Why are the mongols excluded but the estonians are included?

He hasn't won yet, he could still be impeached.

>social nubility
I for one would be very interested in a scientific comparison of how nubile different peoples are

The hajnal line isn’t about intelligence you brainlet. The major differences between these populations is degree of clannishness.