/g/ absolutely btfo

/g/ absolutely btfo
vastabrupt.com/2018/10/31/gender-acceleration/

Attached: Dv-pKGQVsAAKnsq.jpg (1740x1080, 239K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/itsafetish/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes, all of this is real, all of this is true
g/acc is the future
castration magic

cope

t. Tranny

what
trannyism is a cope for effeminate scrawny men who can't hack it being a man in the current year so opt to become weird hormone added freaks in a hope people will be nicer to them when they're 'girly'

>it's real

Attached: 1452032422355.png (1702x2471, 1.01M)

True
:3

tl;dr

see

tl;dr

god ive always hated this fucking n1x faggot so much

Oh yes, I've seen this before. Seems to me like it's mostly just a tranny projecting their problems with masculinity onto the whole wide world. At least it's interesting. Most embarrassing part is when he says that there is no good reason to be physically fit in today's world

How about some critique that isn't just the author is a 'tranny' and they are projecting. While considering the bias of the author is reasonable is that the best Yea Forums can do?

more like effeminate scrawny men are the only ones who have a chance, however small, of ever passing, so they're the only ones for whom it's reasonable to attempt transitioning.

How can you legit critique something that is built on biased memes? It's like a girl version elliot roger. Wow provocative and clickbaity.

Neovagina arrives from the future

This is almost as bad as that article on Medium claiming young men are becoming trannies because of anime and the "positive emotions shown by the cute girls in it". Written by a tranny, of course. Their projection is unreal.

>Written by a tranny, of course.
of course, how can a non-tranny elucidate tranny motivations?

>failure of masculinity
Nonsense.

Humans just have everything backwards. The "feminine beauty" is a masculine ideal. Feminists whilst not understand this, embody it in their bestial powerlust and show themselves the ogres they want to be.
The sooner artificial womb replaces biocunt, the better it is for all. Transwomen are but a crude tool of conquest of the 'feminine form' with low technology.

The phallos is masculinity. Beauty is masculinity. Dickgirls are the penultimate beauty standard. To have beautiful forms as opposed to being ugly tool-use-applications for females is a triumph of the masculine!

Attached: 370957546-m.jpg (450x450, 61K)

Daily reminder: reddit.com/r/itsafetish/

Of course it's a fetish. See The other option is mental illness, in which case genitals are mutilated.

Forever penis envy

I actually stole the admin rights to his board on 8ch out from under him while his trannychan or whatever was going tits-up, true story. And I'm a right wing non-anarchist who subscribes to neoclassical economics and evolutionary psychology.

Phew, fortunately I took the Nick Land-> READ SIEGE hypermasculine fascist deathcult INCEL LONE WOLF pathway instead of the Nick Land->AGP programmer pathway.

>hypermasculine fascist deathcult
Sounds like jewish false advertising to me.

>like a girl version elliot roger.
>girl

The same way in which this tranny decided he can elucidate female and non mentally ill male motivations

trannies are a subset of incels

based

Attached: tumblr_ovujy9EibK1vdbz09o1_400.jpg (246x433, 28K)

Women are a projection of the male mind. We are in the image of God so we want to give, and women received our desired form. They gave us this ugly form of forgettable dispensers, so that it would be easier to change us like a pair of shoes. We wanted to give the world our caring nature, and females pretend to do so in so far as their social credit calculators require. Women want to be ugly. It's what they are like, even though we want to see good where there is none - and as such we suffer.

Synthesis, friend