TRANNYLIT

It's clear that us trannies need our own general to contain ourselves, reveal yourself fellow trans and post what you are reading right now. I'm reading silence of the lambs

Attached: bb.png (500x374, 392K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vastabrupt.com/2018/10/31/gender-acceleration/
twitter.com/Outsideness/status/1104799040565174272
affidavit.art/articles/no-one-wants-it
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Neither me nor butterfly like trannies fuck off :3

I would recommend the Holy Bible, St Augustine's 'Confessions' and 'The City of God', and St Thomas Aquinas' 'Summa Theologica'

I’m a chaser. I’m reading East of Eden.

Keep fighting the good fight with your voice on Yea Forums.com!

Speak for yourself.

vastabrupt.com/2018/10/31/gender-acceleration/

Neovagina arrives from the future

There must be people sitting around waiting for other people to come up with ideas so they can simply affix the concept of gender onto it.

How come Nick Land's tweet replies are absolutely full of autistic tranny communists with anime pictures?

kys asap trannies

Trannies tell me, you fight everyday of your life to "pass". And yet you feel the need to separate yourself from the rest of the community everywhere and all the time.
How come? What is wrong with passing anonymously?

Am I allowed to post here if I'm not trans but a femboy?

Currently reading Juliana Spahr's The Transformation, its probably the most interesting exploration of polyamory I've ever read.

William t vollman. tranny extraordinaire

pic related

Attached: Topor_Tenant.jpg (482x621, 32K)

You seem to be mistaken in thinking a tranny could even consider the concept of anonymity.
They do it for attention, and will call as much attention to themselves as possible in any way possible.

true, some psychologist found that they all suffered from serious exhibitionism rather than true gender dysphoria.

you see the ones that separate themselves. you can't know how many are stealth

Christ this is a long one. Is it actually worth reading? Or even interesting? I don't have much time and the white text on dark background is killing me
I'm really not sure what to make of the recent anime-picture-yanggang-posters vs Land. I think sometimes I forget Land is essentially a libertarian

trannies cannot produce or appreciate literature as they are inherently ludicrous creatures who lack even the notion of basic human dignity, just like furries, gamers and weebs.

I think a total lack of human dignity could produce some pretty good literature. Just think how fun to Elliot Rodger's manifesto could have been if he hasn't been an absolute moron. Some trannyschizo literature could probably end up half decent.

Yes, as a random user on Yea Forums(nel) I completely trust your objectivity as the arbiter of all things both human and 'ludicrous'.

This.
Trannies are sub-human creatures, cursed to live an incomplete and disgusting existence

I'm not talking about that
I'm talking about some of the replies to tweets like this
twitter.com/Outsideness/status/1104799040565174272
I keep seeing autistic commie trannies in his replies

I'm curious, how does this hatred actually serve you in a positive way? What do you get out of saying such cruel things about a group of people that already face an enormous amount of trouble, not least because they brought it on themselves?

I came, I saw, I posted. Some conscious formulation of possible-reward did not come into it.

>twitter.com/Outsideness/status/1104799040565174272
Well, Yea Forums is an enormous, extremely popular website that doubles as a hive of degeneracy and mental illness. Most of them probably find out about Land through Yea Forums, and since they live their lives through the internet they feel the need to respond to him, despite it being obvious he couldn't care less about some trannyfreak taking issue with his identity politics take-downs.

i dont actually hate them, find them either attractive or disgusting or have any serious political opinions about them. I am merely amused by their suffering. its like really easy to trigger them into a sperg meltdown.

Liking butterfly is the same as liking trannies

So it's hatred for the sake of hatred? Shitposting or religious moralising is one thing, but this is neither. I hope you don't genuinely feel this way user, its patently absurd to be so consumed with disgust by something that shouldn't even matter to you.

*hangs you*
haha
tranny?
DROPPED!

>I am merely amused by their suffering
Nice edges. Ever wonder that its really easy to upset them because they already face perpetual harassment and violence? Why doesn't the suffering of emasculated white incels on the internet entertain you as much?

It's a brief post on a messageboard.

I observe that trannies are accursed things, but I rarely consider them.

Would be heartbroken if my child ended up a tranny
Would disown them

both are pretty entertaining desu

I want to sleep with a tranny so bad but I’m married.

The spectacle simulacrum is fake, a fake world of screens inside screens inside screens. Only Hatred is real. If we can all tune in to the Hate Channel, the forbidden channel Hitler, Manson, Nick Land in his numetal edgelord phase, school shooters, serial killers, terrorists child molestors tuned into, if we could all just tune out to the Hate Channel at the same time maybe we can overload the screens and trigger a total meltdown.

I would lock them into my basement and turn them into my personal cocksleeve. Then, I'll force them to ingest enough mercury and heroin to drive them insane until they can't coherently call for help.

trannies are a subcategory of emasculated white incels on the internet

I would as well, and I would also like to understand why. Any lit recommendations?

If I don't see it it's not a trannies, it's whatever the fuck it wants to be. It won. You're either a tranny or normal.

I wouldn't do that
I'd just want to deny them ever being my child
Cutting contact seems like the best method
I just want a normal family with successful well adjusted normal kids

Trve
:3

But that's what I mean, if they're so 'unconsidered' to you, why make a brief post that is nothing but virulent hatred and a denial of their humanity? If they didn't matter to you, you wouldn't have felt the need to say anything at all. It's like you're running on autopilot

Reminder that you should just kill yourself. Your family is ashamed and wishes you were already dead, the people you encounter can barely hide their disgust. It will never get better. In fact it will get worse as you age and look even more like shit. The world would quite literally improve if you were dead, and you probably feel the same way and post memes about how you're trash and want to die on faceberg. But I'm not supposed to point out the obvious, oh god forbid. You are an actual abomination and the world treats you accordingly.

I ought to return to one of your earlier questions for elucidation.

>So it's hatred for the sake of hatred?

No it's hatred for the sake of brief enjoyment.

nice blog i +1 karma, unironically

that goes against virtue, user

Not my virtues

Attached: default.jpg (1280x720, 184K)

this is true for white trans
asians have shelf life up to the mid 50s
So its basically postmodern man's lifespan at this point

sinful beggar

Unhappy tranny abomination

I'm neither unhappy, nor a tranny and much less an abomination you delusional cynic

This discussion is boring now, shitflinging isn't exciting.

you should read the Canon instead of shitpost about trannies, maybe you'd feel something greater than compartmentalized joy

Well maybe you can fuck off back to somewhere else you nauseating faggot. Me and that other guy I'm sure are more than happy to implore you to kill yourself. Your thread is DOA

>you should read the Canon

Disappointingly dull reply. One can post and read, as evidenced by yourself.

This isn't my thread you retarded tranny lover

I'm not happy with him killing himself. I'm happy with him becoming virtuous
if only you could read between the lines, brother

hypothesis: when it comes to gender weirdos, men and women are different. men tend to be more solidly confident in their decisions, so make the decision to become trans women, to go from one gender to the other
women, less confident in their decisions, and liking some aspects of femininity and some masculinity, are more likely to become genderqueer or gender-nonconforming or genderfluid

I smell the stench of Catholicism upon you.

women are not even doing it out of genuine perversion, but merely out of narcissism and shallow clout seeking. I unironically hate women even more than I hate trannies.

>affidavit.art/articles/no-one-wants-it
The substance of She Wants It, such as it is, concerns the author’s time working on the show Transparent, whose premise—a Jewish transgender woman comes out late in life to her adult children, throwing the whole Pfefferman family into disarray—was drawn from Soloway’s own experience as the child of a late-transitioning trans woman. In 2014, back when the words “Amazon original series” made as much sense as the words “Jim Carrey solo exhibition,” Soloway, then a married mother of two, could believably protest to Rolling Stone that the show’s explorations of gender and sexuality were “not really autobiographical.”

But as this book confirms, Soloway’s life has rapidly imitated her art. Like Sarah Pfefferman, she would leave her husband for a woman; like Josh Pfefferman, she would become a successful entertainment industry player, in douchebag shades and trousers with kicks; like Ali Pfefferman, she would date a celebrated lesbian poet and experiment with a nonbinary gender. Soloway now identifies as trans and answers to both she and they pronouns, telling CBS This Morning, “She is fine; when people say she and her, I don’t correct them, but when people say they and them, it’s like frosting.”
The following is an actual sentence: “As we all took over the bowling alley, the sheer variety of the ways to be queer and alive in Los Angeles in 2014 exploded my mind.”

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-13 at 10.33.04 PM.png (923x630, 318K)

catholicism is the greatest perversion as it claims to do His work while it does not
see Isaiah 1:21, Revelation 1:11, Revelation 2:1

40%