All your books are just props

people who get ahead in life don´t waste their time reading anything you would consider reading. it´s just 26 letters rearranged in different ways. who got time for that?

Attached: downloads (4).jpg (700x908, 157K)

What’s the best way of telling my boyfriend that I want to suckle on his dick to be able to fall asleep?

I desperately want to break the neck of a man. Just to rip his flesh bit by bit from his bone, stretching his sinew before letting it snap, splattering all over my fingers, dripping down my elbow, festering the air with the thick stench of blood while he gasps, bubbling air breaking the surface of his bloodied trachea. God, that's all I want.

What's the best way of telling an older female acquaintance that I want her to be my mummy gf?

>getting ahaed in life
I know its bait but still, fuck "advancement", company/ politics/ whatever other fields are nihilistic dumpster fires governed by soulless sharks.

and one day I'll be her prop!

Getting ahead in life for me is trying to do the right thing all day long and a lot for others.

I feel great when I do.

your arms and fingers are probably too weak to do any of that in a satisfactory way lol

Sperg-tastic post.

why do all women cover their vaginas in these shots? I'm starting to think that all women consider their vaginas ugly and that the rest of their bodies are a massive cope

the dearth of an immediate response is making me think yes.

you might be on to something, i dont think any man finds his dick ugly, but maybe theres no equivalency.
But there is the male fear of having his contracted penis being seen in its miniscule form, except for males whos dicks dont concract much

So maybe with vaginas having a greater variance in appearance, a woman can de afraid that her shape isnt visually optimal, she doesnt know how to judge.

>François Roux
Even worse than Carrère... c’mon man.

This is true as long as "getting ahead in life" means appeasing society.

>for others
hurr

Most pretentious thing I have read in the whole year so far, how are you people not ashamed of yourself.

everybody's different but, from experience, having someone start to suck your dick when you're trying to sleep is not sexy or cute; it's an irritating intrusion. i reactively, unconsciously conked my (ex)girlfriend on her head the last time she tried this.
so, get permission first, and try it. but wear a helmet.

This might be true of males with shrinkage in cold water yes, but males are not (so much) exhibitionists to the level women are.
Think about how much skin the average working man shows when he works.
In comparison to the modern woman out on a night out (even then the man maybe only shows more of his arms etc.)
Women are constantly showing off their bodies, but never the vagina.
In fact in life drawing set-ups for artists, they often put tape on top of the woman's vagina.
Vaginas don't have that much greater variance either apart from body-weight and skin condition. They have as much a change as cut/uncut, small/big males do.
So why is it that you never see women send 'vag' pics, or highlighting their vagina on instagram.

Is it so that to be an effective tease is to seem completely unfuckable as to show no vagina?
Does the absence of vaginal focus lead us to stop pedestalizing these models? Why? So much focus on women is put towards secondary sexual features that you could say in public that many women could feasibly give the impression of not having a vagina to use. Pure coquette-ish divergence from the fact that vaginas are uglier than penises.

Is this a serious question? The vagina is still the most sacred part of a woman. Concealment of the sacred heightens the allure of it. Psychology 101

>But there is the male fear of having his contracted penis being seen in its miniscule form, except for males whos dicks dont concract much

That's something I understand but don't share the sentiments of. I always would love it if a girl called my dick cute when its contracted in the cold and that very thought would make me hard. It wasn't until later on that I found out that most guys find it a turn off to have their members called cute and would even get soft at that very mention. Even a girl giving a dick a pet name is a turnoff for most guys. I guess I'm just not normie enough to feel the same way.

still hard to see anything when not covered
seriously, you got to get all up and in there to really see something
worth the trek though
I'm gay btw not!

Attached: amy-adams-sexy-gif-5.gif (240x320, 887K)

I know that, but my question goes beyond that, is the fear that what is intended to be sacred is in fact a ruse. You'd expect more women in this day and age to go full monty in extremism, but I suspect that what's actually the motive is not coquettish-ness, it's actually a fear of admittance of your ugliest flaw.
Black and white, these women view their ultimate resource as a sham and withhold only for the same reason as a con artist would withhold the total cost of his scam.

>what's actually the motive is not coquettish-ness, it's actually a fear of admittance of your ugliest flaw.
Nah. Get out more, dude.

Man women are ugly, glad I'm homo.

Mysterium tremendum et fascinans

>the thick stench of blood

what?
shit writing

blood does have a smell, rather metallic, but in the context of his sentence there'd also be spinal fluid

I think he means hard to breathe.

I'm also glad you're homo, user.

I have the same jacket