Kantian vs Deleuzean

Kantian vs Deleuzean
Who will win? Will Trump complete the system of German Idealism or will Yang reach the Body without Organs?

Attached: kantian vs deleuzean.png (952x620, 1007K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BPEzXu-BtMs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

say traverse the BwO, sounds better

It will result in a synthesis

HEGELIANS RISE UP

Trump has the weltgeist on his side, what does Yang have?

the War Machine

either way, Hegel wins. he's like the ref or the guy that owns the stadium

Attached: 1546989470948.jpg (500x375, 74K)

he will rhizomatically BTFO drumpf

hyperstition, trump finna get deterritorialized

all power to glorious yang

who is the critical realist candidate

who is the baudrillardian candidate?

youtube.com/watch?v=BPEzXu-BtMs

who is the Pythagorean candidate?

who is the parmenidean candidate?

Who is the heideggerian candidate?

Who is the Gregory Berryconian candidate?

Why do you have to make it so grand? Its literally just first worlders bloodsucking from the third either way.

this

the plane of immanence

Wtf when did politics become so patrishun

hop in dude

Attached: hop_in_dude.jpg (202x250, 16K)

YANG GANG

I'm sorry
I
I just don't have enough
of these >>>>
for
for this fucking post
i'm going ot have to make

>>>>>>>TRUMP
>>>KANTIAN

>>>>>>TRUMP
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>KANTIAN

what the FUCK oP???

lurk more
google kantbot

Eh? You've never seen a thousand bucks before? And you're HOW old?! J-Jeez! Ahahahah! W-Well, we'd better fix that, then! Just close your eyes for a sec, aaaaaaand...

HERE! BOING!

Attached: 1552455306497.jpg (1000x1000, 635K)

Attached: 1.png (681x499, 64K)

this yang guy comes out of nowhere with all this backing and nobody is suspicious?

who the fuck is he and who is funding him?

Is that a real tweet?

Literally China, this is their actual Manchurian Candidate.

Who the fuck cares about niggers. They shouldnt even exist in the first place

Jews and trannies. Hes coming to take your guns in exchange of communism. Want that ubi¿ gonna need to see your microchip mark of the beast first.

the weak should fear the strong

Yes

cringe

apex kek

Ontological univocity.

Yang.

Attached: D1f6xhuUcAA8Eft.jpg (515x470, 53K)

nigger

STOP ASTROTURFING IN MY CROATIAN HOLE-DIGGING FORUM

Attached: astroturf2.png (2203x3086, 2.5M)

Straight from his website:
>Change the way we measure the economy, from GDP and the stock market to a more inclusive set of measurements that ensures humans are thriving, not barely making it by. New measurements like Median Income and Standard of Living, Health-adjusted Life Expectancy, Mental Health, Childhood Success Rates, Social and Economic Mobility, Absence of Substance Abuse, and other measurements will give us a much clearer and more powerful sense of how we are doing both individually and as a society.
Rein in corporate excesses by appointing regulators who are paid a lot of money – competitive with senior jobs in the private sector – but then will be prohibited from going to private industry afterward. Regulators need to be focused on making the right decisions and policies for the public with zero concern for their next position.
The government’s goal should be to drive individuals and organizations to find new ways to improve the standards of living of individuals and families on these dimensions. In order to spur development, the government should issue a new currency – the Digital Social Credit – which can be converted into dollars and used to reward people and organizations who drive significant social value. This new currency would allow people to measure the amount of good that they have done through various programs and actions.
This is genuinely terrifying.

Subjective Thousand dollar-stiution

anime memelords on twitter

1000$

I mean if you are going to offer everyone $1000 I think it is obvious all the neets of Yea Forums are going to back him up plus he is a chink so it adds to the meme factor. not really that suspicious.

Bump

Yanggang