Just finished reading these. Am I a stronger person now? I also have Leonidas Boy of the Agoge coming as well...

Just finished reading these. Am I a stronger person now? I also have Leonidas Boy of the Agoge coming as well. I just want to be strong.

Attached: IMG_20190303_165712508.jpg (2448x3264, 1.65M)

You are strong.

No Navy Seals are dumb as rocks and have a reputation in the military because literally all they do is go public with what they do. Read Cant Stop Me by David Goggins and never read another book by a SEAL again. Green Berets are known as the quiet operators because they conduct themselves how real warriors should.

I could totally take you in a fight

Fool, it's the mind that is the greatest weapon. Or a gun.

Attached: 1531567495837.png (414x248, 67K)

I don't know why exactly, but I just have a strong urge to give you a hug
Something about your post makes me quite sad

Did you develop deep self hatred for not getting pussy and standing up for yourself too? Did that hatred cause you to have insomnia for from the age of 16 to 19? Did you have to walk 3 miles home everyday while living on 3 hours of sleep a night? Did you cause damage to your knees and ankles by not letting them recover because you couldn't sleep at night? That's my story. Still learning how to "get pussy". At least I don't have as much self hatred though. I can finally sleep at night.

No one cares about your brittle wittle joints fagboy. I hope they snap one day and you need a wheelchair. But we both know you'd probably pussy out and kill yourself instead of enduring your life like the rest of us

Make my day punk

Attached: wsb.jpg (2526x1200, 412K)

You asked for it

Attached: 1544799546872s.jpg (125x95, 2K)

No, but you can speak securely in the knowledge that you've just made two guys a few cents richer

*teleports behind you*

Attached: oeof.jpg (600x1003, 149K)

Bump, this better have 200 replies, otherwise I'll spank my future wife's ass until it's red.

Do it faggot. And send me the pics.

You're weaker now

How?

You have less coin than if you never bought those books

You are right. Financial capital is strength in the modern world. I would do well not to forget it.

Attached: There+Will+Be+Blood+20.jpg (775x425, 53K)

This kind of shit is chicken soup for the soul for insecure and pathetic "men"

Can you retards just read philosophy?

I like stories.

Then read better ones.

>Did you develop deep self hatred for not getting pussy and standing up for yourself too?
>Did that hatred cause you to have insomnia for from the age of 16 to 19?
Yes and kinda, insomnia is probably for a number of more complicated reasons
Never really had to go through any of the other stuff, well it was a two mile walk to school when I was 16 but on days where I didn't get sleep I just didn't go in.

One of the reasons I'm on this board and have been trying to read more and educate myself is because I ruined my education

Sooo, philosophy.

>taking advice from someone dumb enough to join the military

philosophy is just arbitrary though

>Taking advice from someone mentally stronger than you

We need to be strong. Strong enough that people will no longer be the challenges we face.

Nah, once a bitch, always a bitch.

>dumb enough to join the military
>mentally strong
Pick one