Anonymous

Which sport is the most Yea Forums?

Attached: Traditional-Hand-Sewn-Soccer-Ball.png (900x900, 259K)

Chess.

Stage Races in cycling.

War simulations

Russian Roulette

Tennis

Attached: 1519324273048.png (318x292, 161K)

timbersports

Running

Football, without hesitation. I even prefer it over theatre.

The races- watching, betting
Otherwise hiking or sailing

Sorry for same fagging but unironically cycling is the closest a sport can get to a novel. Grand Tours like the Tour de France are 21 day epics. No other sport compares physically or tactically. There's a new story every day for the winner of the stage + for the general classification and the other prizes like the points classification. It's probably the most romanticized sport ever. Pic related for example is probably the most beloved figure the sport has ever seen despite not winning that much. The journalists would just write in a way to make him seem like a god. They also got pretty based nicknames like The Eagle of Toledo or Il Campionisimo. Though you run risk of becoming a cyclist so beware.

also this

Attached: fausto.jpg (736x420, 80K)

this desu

Walking

Cricket, rugby and Gaelic football.

Prostitution
and tennis.

Mountaineering

Falconry

>sport
>Yea Forums

fucking my wife

Rugby

Crosswords, Word Search.

Attached: cuneiform_writing.png (441x218, 111K)

Tennis

Attached: images (69).jpg (452x678, 72K)

not sports

Prostitution is not a sport

Debatable whether it's a sport

Not sports

That's what I'm saying

Attached: Starting Out in the Evening 2.jpg (1400x933, 120K)

Motorsports.

Motorboating

Attached: Motorboating.jpg (807x834, 78K)

This is the only possible answer

(OP) #
Bocce

Attached: B6816A3B-09F8-462F-BF71-710E69E81C40.jpg (679x451, 54K)

BASED

chess is a sport faggot.

Baseball.
Read while you're sitting on the benches.

Hunting exotic animals.

Paintball

Chess is not a sport. A computer can play chess, can a computer play rugby.

This. Anything else is literal pleb-tier.

Quidditch, bitch!

Attached: cute_me_playing_quidditch.jpg (675x900, 139K)

Shit man thanks for clarifying

This. Anything else is muggle-tier.

Ranked:
Hunting > Long-distance running > Tennis > Golf >> [Powergap] >> Everything else

Boxing, bjj, canoeing, running

Test Cricket, without a doubt. No other sport demands so much from the very depths of the mind, body, and soul.

This is some next level thinking, OP.
Yea Forums mods cannot ban people participating in a Yea Forums Cup thread, if they are oblivious to the fact, they are in a Yea Forums Cup thread.

Cricket surely.
> Played a match once—single wicket—friend the colonel—Sir Thomas Blazo—who should get the greatest number of runs.—Won the toss—first innings—seven o’clock A.m.—six natives to look out—went in; kept in—heat intense—natives all fainted—taken away—fresh half–dozen ordered—fainted also—Blazo bowling—supported by two natives—couldn’t bowl me out—fainted too—cleared away the colonel—wouldn’t give in—faithful attendant—Quanko Samba—last man left—sun so hot, bat in blisters, ball scorched brown—five hundred and seventy runs—rather exhausted—Quanko mustered up last remaining strength—bowled me out—had a bath, and went out to dinner.

Attached: 8iFJbzy.jpg (900x794, 146K)

Eastern martial arts, bicycling and slithly Yea Forums is driving.
Basically everything that doesn't include betting or watching it with beer like Homer Simpson.

Me on the back.