Can some femanons tell me if Dazai was handsome?

Can some femanons tell me if Dazai was handsome?

Also, attractive/cool/aesthetic authors thread.

Attached: Osamu_Dazai.jpg (815x1220, 190K)

Attached: books-by-Japanese-authors-osamu-dazai.png (900x624, 496K)

You must be autistic if, while straight and male, you can't tell that some males are more handsome than others.

Yeah, he looks pretty good.

As a femanon,
yes he is attractive.
His features look quite caucasian to me? Bar mostly the eyes..
He has a long face, a chiseled jaw and defined cheekbones paired with a fairly slim and pointed nose, so, attractive!

As a femanon,
yes, Dazai is attractive!
He has a long face, a chiseled jaw and defined cheekbones paired with a fairly slim and pointed nose, so, attractive!
Here's another one:-)

Attached: 672BA194-92BD-40FC-B110-0D0AE6203B7A.jpg (420x654, 41K)

MISHIMA
I
S
H
I
M
A

Attached: 1538979526892.jpg (500x375, 20K)

Why does everyone on this board want to fuck Japanese men?

>do I find my husband attractive

>was dazai handsome
femanon here, he was japanese, so no. i only like black guys.

it's a weeaboo website, why do you think

>tfw invisible to women

Attached: dostoev.jpg (280x333, 31K)

He looks like asian pewdiepie

Attached: Osamu_Dazai1928.jpg (226x354, 33K)

Did someone say attractive authors?

Attached: HermanMelville_NewBioImage.jpg (286x289, 11K)

Hawthorne pls go

Attached: 1__FhsxJXzinyv-h4fpCCWQQ.jpg (1500x1115, 285K)

Pasolino-kun

Attached: image.jpg (1011x1024, 247K)

Attached: ernest_hemingway-box.jpg (780x585, 66K)

What happened to men?

Feminization

Is it too late to turn things around?
Will men ever be manly again?

Define manly.

Fuck off you angloshit. People in normal countries do not need to define every single word, you know.

Holding one's self to a masculine physical ideal, while being an independent thinker and of strong moral fiber.
Seems like 99% of "men" nowadays are physically meek, doughy creatures, content mentally to ineffectually gum at and regurgitate whatever slop the holders of the cultural status quo toss their way.
I would post a picture but you already have an image in mind of exactly the type I'm describing.

>physically meek
Thats not a requirement for being manly

Meekness of spirit and meekness of physical form are two different things.
One indicates enough strength of character to step back from confrontation when needed. The other is indicative of a lack of desire to take care of one's self.

I still don't understand no longer human. Please explain to a brainlet.

>The other is indicative of a lack of desire to take care of one's self.
thats for women. thats precisely what happened to men and now here we are.

It's a really complicated book. But I'd say for the most part the book is about the repudiation of the validity of one's being.

From birth, Yozo was different in some fundamental but indiscernible way, that singled him out as an anomaly or a "glitch." That was the point of his anecdotes about not feeling hunger and misinterpreting the purpose of the subways.

He sensed at an early age that he was unloved, and in instinctive reaction, subconsciously recanted himself, both to help ingratiate himself with society, and because he believes himself to be "invalid" and deserving of renouncement. That manifested in the repression of nearly all aspects of his being, including normal human desires. (The lack of normal human desires is why he drifts around so aimlessly throughout the book.)

The reason he can't understand others is exactly because he's repressed the core of his own being so deeply. You mostly understand others by putting yourself in their position and thinking what you would do in their place. But Yozo, lacking that "humanity" due to repression, is totally unable to do that. This is also partly why he's so callous towards the women that love him later in the book.

Yozo is now mostly an invalid human. He lives the rest of his life desperately trying to maintain the facade of normalcy, to avoid the repudiation he believes himself to be worthy of, and the ensuing rage that he can't withstand.

The final blow comes when Yoshiko is raped. The rape is first, a confirmation that the world is a hostile place of competing animalistic human natures that he can never hold his own in, and second, sacrilege and disconfirmation of his one thing he held to be good and pure in the world. It "split him between the brows" because it did to him something similar to what Raskolnikov underwent in Crime and Punishment. Before, his psyche was fractured but still somewhat intact (the intact bit was what his desire to taste a "savage pleasure" was all about), but now it's split in two---all but his ability to suffer. And then he suffers horribly through the rest of the book.

There's a lot more to this, but this post is getting long already.

Alienation is a common theme in modern Japanese literature, so it shouldn't come as too much of a surprise that people posting on an anonymous message board would be attracted to it.

And unlike most other literary canons, it also tends to be rather conservative--modern Japanese literature often laments the decline of tradition and rise of soulless western-style capitalism. I suspect that's also a part of it.

That being said, Dazai was a self-loathing, drug-addicted degenerate, and his work is garbage.

Not even. “Manly” should be strong and resolute in body and mind. More reason to start with the Greeks.

As a femanon,
yes, Dazai is attractive!

me desu

Attached: hanna arendt.jpg (300x410, 18K)

Attached: marcel_mauss.jpg (228x278, 16K)

Attached: Nussbaum.jpg (565x318, 50K)

As an asian, he has Russian facial features. Long nose and tartar eyes. Definitely not Caucasian.

>What the hell, Luigi, you can see what fortune can do to men. You had just finished fucking your woman when you want another one. I've been in Modena for several days when I came across an old woman who washes my shirts. She asked me to come into her hovel because she wished to show me some fine shirts. Innocent prick that I am I went in. There was a woman over in the corner. "This is the shirt that I wanted to sell you," the hag said. I was terrified. But I fucked her. I found her thighs flabby and her cunt damp. Her breath stank. But I was horny. When I was finished I took a torch and looked at her. I nearly dropped dead. The woman was ugly. She had a tuft of hair on her head but her head was bald. Her forehead was scarred. One eye looked up, the other down. Her eyes were filled with mucus, and she had no eyebrows. Her nose was twisted into a funny shape. Her mouth looked like Lorenzo de' Medici's but was bent to one side. She was toothless and saliva drooled out of her mouth. Her upper lip had a moustache. I looked at her stupefied. "What's the matter sir?" she asked me. As soon as she opened her mouth, such a stench came out that my eyes and my nose were assaulted and my stomach indignant. They could not bear it, and I vomited all over her.

Attached: machiavelli thinking.jpg (640x365, 32K)

Attached: SimoneWeil(1921).jpg (220x281, 10K)

Attached: Virginia Woolf.jpg (1200x1639, 183K)

Attached: DXw-2BtWsAA6_Hc.jpg (900x1200, 194K)

Attached: ernest-hemingway.jpg (647x654, 63K)

I wonder how women think of doing these poses.
Why and what makes them do these retarded facial expressions and leg movements? For what purpose?
Women
an enigma

To tease us with their cute soles

is this now a handsome authors thread?

Attached: maxweber.jpg (220x294, 14K)

Reread the OP, this time slowly

is this NOW a handsome authors thread. you know. because of all the pictures of authors that are NOT Dazai being posted.

you're a dumbass.

You've missed the point like the tard you are. Reread the OP, this time slowly

Capitalism
Define "turn things around"
>Other countries do not publish dictionaries. Only Anglos
Wew
The photographers tell them to do it.
I hate advertising.

Attached: Halina Poświatowska.jpg (571x839, 75K)

oops

Attached: 1475500240170.gif (330x270, 2M)

This nigga fucked little boys

I have a theory that men who are born to women who took a lot of hormonal birth control over the course of their lives grow up to be more feminized than men born to women who did not take birth control. Not due to anything about sluts being sluts, but just due to hormonal differences.

How can I confirm or deny this theory?

Attached: 1390330914071.jpg (618x494, 52K)

The patrician's choice

Oh, it couldn't be weeb culture, heavens no.
Oh, it couldn't be Monsanto GMO/weed killer food fed to mothers and children since the 90s, oh hell no!
Right?

You raise good points butterfly, but that being the case you are kind of tsundere, so I don’t know if you should be making fun of weeb culture

:3 (last night was awesome, this is something we can share after all)

I think it would be more reasonable to blame the Jews

Laziness and self-esteem issues. You can blame capitalism or Jews, but simply nowadays most men think that can't improve and don't even try. Just look at Yea Forums. If you want muscles, work out. If you don't want muscles and just want to be goofball, then be a goofball. Don't be a man for somebody or society, be a man for yourself, because being yourself is what in the end bring happiness.

Attached: 0922.png (615x503, 287K)

which mario game?

Attached: cyprian_norwid.png (486x581, 238K)

What a Japanese Chad.

Are you guys reading Junji Ito's adaptation of No Longer Human?

I would disqualify him from humanity, if you know what I mean.

Attached: c0287367_148815.jpg (450x600, 162K)

start with the Greeks
stay with the Greeks

>transvestite kevin kline

I would let he fuck my youthful ass.