Books about fiction writing process

What are some actually good books about the writing process. Most of the books out there are just rehashing this same old hero's journey shit. Some books that I've found helpful are:

From Where You Dream -- Robert Olen Butler
>He describes a really helpful journaling technique for focusing on writing moment to moment sensory experiences.

Method Writing -- Jack Grapes
So of his techniques are kind of off the wall and not all that helpful to me, but his chapter about Image/Moment is really useful for practicing how to manipulate the pacing of a scene and again focusing on concrete sensory details

Writing Down the Bones -- Natalie (((Goldberg)))
Just started going through this but it has some useful stuff too

I've heard Stephen King's book On Writing is good and I'll get around to that soon. Any other suggestions for some lesser known but actually helpful books (or blogs or whatever) about writing?

Attached: 1552325678370.jpg (600x842, 45K)

in b4 retards reacting to the same image posted every day for a week

I know, but I thought it might at least keep the thread going for a minute

>Look everyone, even though I reacted to it I'm much cooler than everyone else who reacts to it

God I wish that were me

What a supple, delectable tiddy.
Me wanna suckie and fuckie.
Reminds me of this MILF who came in to my job the other day with these HUGE mommy milkers. She had her three year old in her arms. He was struggling to cling to her because of her MASSIVE BUST and ended up yanking on her deep V-neck for support exposing the rotundness of her milky-wilkies. I leaked some precum at the lovely cleavage.

John Gardner's The Art of Fiction is what you want.

Attached: 1552325822936.png (900x600, 770K)

God, I'm lonely

gib boobs

Attached: 1537006862221.png (689x795, 96K)

>tfw you never experience ANYTHING like this
>tfw you will die without EVER having known a single moment of intimacy with a girl
>

Naked thot, how quaint

Fuck off back to r9k goddammit

Its pretty fucked that you consider awkward virgins so different from yourself

>posts naked lady
>expects anyone to read the words

>just shut up, I don't want to hear about how mercilessly forgotten you are by god
>my life is good and I don't want to be reminded of any bad things. no bad thoughts ever!
>just go out and be nice to people; if you just put yourself out there you'll find someone eventually--that's literally gow asinine my cognitive abilities are
>oh, still alone? well it's literally your fault for being repulsive! kys

>liking tan lines

shit taste

Why does it hurt so much bros? All I want is someone to love

OP here-- the post you replied to wasn't me. I fully knew what to expect based on previous threads with the same pic. Just thought it might actually keep the thread up for awhile and there would be one or two good suggestions mixed in there.

This is a good one-- thanks!

Stop posting these Jezebels to tempt anons into sin and despair. Remember that sex will not make you content with life or any less miserable, renounce the flesh and dedicate your life to the love of God

>Your inability to fuck women is a sign that God has forgotten you
Your inceldom is just a sign from God that you should dedicate your life to Him and renounce the flesh, it is a gift if only you choose to see it that way

Start with yourself, collect friends, grow confidence, profit

>Jezebels
Not even funny

This. She has slutty tan lines.
I rather a woman with a workin' farmer's tan, not a hoe who'll be hollerin' when they get their leg stuck in the barbed 'cause she spends more time tanning in a bikini than doin' real hard work.

That's fucking disgusting.
Imagine the sweat in that sleeping bag. Imagine the smell.

>“It's a fact...that in societies like ours sex truly represents a second system of differentiation, completely independent of money; and as a system of differentiation it functions just as mercilessly. The effects of these two systems are, furthermore, strictly equivalent. Just like unrestrained economic liberalism, and for similar reasons, sexual liberalism produces phenomena of absolute pauperization . Some men make love every day; others five or six times in their life, or never. Some make love with dozens of women; others with none. It's what's known as 'the law of the market'...Economic liberalism is an extension of the domain of the struggle, its extension to all ages and all classes of society. Sexual liberalism is likewise an extension of the domain of the struggle, its extension to all ages and all classes of society.”

>"It's been hopeless for a long time, from the very beginning. You will never represent, Raphaël, a young girl's erotic dream. You have to resign yourself to the inevitable; such things are not for you. It's already too late, in any case. The sexual failure you've known since your adolescence, Raphaël, the frustration that has followed you since the age of thirteen, will leave their indelible mark. Even supposing that you might have women in the future - which in all frankness I doubt - this will not be enough; nothing will ever be enough. You will always be an orphan to those adolescent loves you never knew. In you the wound is already deep; it will get deeper and deeper. An atrocious, unremitting bitterness will end up gripping your heart. For you there will be neither redemption nor deliverance. That's how it is."

I saw a penis at first glance.

>I want naked pictures of a girl who isn't a slut
ok

hidden camera

why is this pic posted every day now?

I would never call myself a writer but I can't help that my brain is constantly full of ideas and thoughts.

I always figure that at the very least, it was better to write down everything and re-do it than let a good thought be forgotten

>You will never wake up beside her
>You will never pull her back into the tent
>You will never made tender love to her under the covers in the tent with nature all around you

Attached: 1527699869973.jpg (300x168, 6K)

the picture looks like a stiff, bent cock on the catalogue.

it's a cult image now.

Imagine taking a huge sniff of that sleeping bag haha it would be so unpleasant

Attached: 1551998900524.jpg (564x1001, 90K)

Sperg-tastic post

Unless it is the first day of the trip, sleeping bags always stink, the stink grows with you but as the trip goes on you become aware of it everytime you unroll it. Go on a two week trip were it rains constantly so you can never air it out and everything is damp if not wet all the time, last nights lust will do no damage.

While the lady is nice and all, opening the tent first thing in the morning to let in the fresh air, the small of the dew, such a great moment, and that looks like a fantastic place to do it!

Any tips for screenwriting? I want to write up a couple kids movies and a show.

WHY?! WHY MUST YOU TORMENT ME SO WITH THESE JEZEBELS? All I want to do is come here for an asexual experience that will exercise my brain but I am constantly titillated by these vixens with their prodigious hips and provocative figures. Can I never satiate this thirst, will I ever know the touch of a woman and enter between her loins? Will my seed ever drip from her moistened hole?

Life is a constant hell. No wonder I resent women too.

Attached: 1538968574481.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

Get off the internet and start going out. Take walks. Go to libraries. Read a fucking book. Never go back to Yea Forums again.

I don't know, but I can't stand this pain anymore

Attached: 1528486315929.png (495x495, 159K)

Attached: 4eva.jpg (1600x1200, 428K)

and then you realize right when you cum that you're the same person. that you can't ever be in complete harmony with another human being. but...you can take her for what she is. and when she leaves you it will be painful but not disastrous.

Heminway on Writing

I would take a breath of fresh air and then a sniff of the sleeping bag tbdesu
Wonderful way to start a day immersed in mother nature

My soul writhes in pain at the sight of these words, curse upon you user!

Attached: 1539310199776.png (158x179, 43K)

poor old papa

DELETE THIS

Attached: 1548784917853.jpg (225x225, 8K)

is this pasta?

Fucking ouch.

But it's right. When I was still a virgin at 15 I knew I'd never lose it, never have sex, and never have the experiences I should have had, and because of that I'd have no way of ever competing with those that did. Now at 31 I just feel hollow about the whole thing, as if I had been born without the organs necessary for full living, like a bird without wings my existence is stunted but physically unharmed.

Attached: 1542647812204.jpg (157x117, 3K)

Yea Forums's really gone to shit.

Attached: 1539814796927.jpg (634x355, 45K)