Tfw all I want is a cute grill who I can recommend books and ideas to and with whom I can discuss books and art films

>tfw all I want is a cute grill who I can recommend books and ideas to and with whom I can discuss books and art films

Attached: 6066733.jpg (300x360, 35K)

Join a book club

Just pay a prostitute

>paying prostitutes to discuss books
lolwut

>implying there's a book club in this shithole

No u dont dumbass, u dont talk about this shit with girls atleast not on a deeper level.

Attached: 1552311499231_0.jpg (1832x1602, 931K)

not literature

>not literature
>who I can recommend books and ideas to
what is reading comprehension

>prostitute who's into literature
gimme her number nigga

How juvenile. Here's what you should be thinking:
>tfw all i want is a cutre grill of my race with whom i can have children with

that's also an issue here

Juvenile wasn't racist

>race
>not ethnicity
You're no better.

this thread is about wanting a girlfriend. not about discussing literature, which is what the board is for. like I said, fuck off to r9k if you're incapable of making the simple distinction between blogposting and talking about books. which book is being discussed here? the reason you're a virgin is probably because you're a facetious moron. I'll take solace in the fact that you're doomed to suffer eternal isolation on behalf of your pathetic behavior.

don't talk to me, trannynigger

>cute

if you cant do that with some ugly fatass then it is all bullshit, no ideas or art will be truly discussed. your inner drive to survive and reproduce pushes you into using any material you can find to achieve those two fundamental goals of survival and reproduction. nothing else is in play.

that material it can be an 'art film' or a stone on the ground, what matters is your animal drives pushing you into achieving them somehow. that feel is just part of that wider animal drive.

you can only appreciate any form of art if you do it only for your self, as an end in itself. the moment others enter into consideration everything is lost but our inner social and animal drives.

If the drive to reproduce is real then why do so many people choose not to do it.

It's crazy to me how rational this pretends to sound even in the irony of people like you making the common soulless approach to life's meaning being mainly found in starting families and with your own race. For all the recent memes going and about to be forgotten, the boomer one is really what shines most on young people like you who feel better than them, yet you act like the closest type of people to become like them.

you sound assblasted m8, not that i care very much, just saying.

incels deserve to be incels or else they wouldn't be incels, it's that simple. you're not entitled to pussy. if women don't find you desirable, become desirable or accept you're an incel. reproduction has always been a competition. life is survival of the fittest, not survival of whoever complains about roasties the mosties. if you don't think the fittest should he considered the fittest, tough shit. complaining on Yea Forums won't change society. take it to r9k this has nothing to do with literature

well, we all need to breathe to survive but we can also force ourselves to stop breathing for a few moments or even until we die. that particular choice of action,which is possible, doesnt change our basic need for air.

here it is the same, we have an inner set of needs and drives that push us into certain actions to fulfill them but we can try to force ourselves out of them in practice. that doesnt mean the drives are gone or change in themselves.

people who dont fullfil that reproduction drive might achieve it but they are forcing themselves into it. my point is not if one is able or not to do that but is rather what the drives are and how they determine our actions. so, you will only 'choose' to avoid reproduction if you in fact cant do it or if your community doesnt need it.

execrable writing

Half-breed cope.

I just don't believe in drives. The idea reeks of confirmation bias and social conditioning.

I JUST WANT A GF GODDAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FUCK BOOKS!
FUCK READING!
FUCK PHILOSOPHY!
NONE OF THAT MATTERS IF YOU DONT HAVE A QT GF WITH CUTE FACE AND BIG BUTT
I FUCKING HATE LIFE AND MYSELF I WASTED IT ALL STARING AT FUCKING LETTERS
WHO CARES ABOUT THAT SHIT? SOME FUCKING FAGGOT WROTE SOME FAGGOT NOVEL ABOUT HIS FAGGOT FEELS 500 YEARS AGO WHO IN THE FUCKING ETERNITY GIVES A SINGULAR PIECE OF FUCK ABOUT THAT?????????
I WANT TO TOUCH SOFT FEMALE SKIN TRACE FEMALE HAIR AND KISS FEMALE LIPS FUCK BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKS

yeah i admit that the word is not the best choice, but it refers to something undeniable. call it instincts then, or whatever suits your notion of that inevitable thrust towards life that is in everyone of us,in every living thing.

It seems like a pretty obvious product of natural selection, unless you're one of those types who doesn't believe in evolution or thinks it no longer applies to humans for some reason.

I'm not a virgin you projecting faggot, it's you who is the real problem, why don't you go and fuck off to reddit or something lol
also you don't know me you little bitch

I'm pretty sure you're the real loser with no girls in real life lol

yeah I'm sure you're not, that's why you're so vehemently defensive at the drop of a namecall huh? i don't get upset when people call me a nigger because i clearly know I'm a white person. why are you so easily shaken? stupid incel, we see right through your thin veneer.
you also didn't tell me which book or author this thread is about, ironically enough. you ignored the entire post to defend yourself from an offhand insult. must've really struck a chord lol

hahahahahah just for the fact that you've written out so many words I can see you're mad as all fuck lolololol go cry to your mummy xDDDD

American whites have no ethnicity and Europeans are so similar genetically that ethnicity is basically nonexistent.

>American whites have no ethnicity
Right.

>Europeans are so similar genetically that ethnicity is basically nonexistent
Wrong, and degenerate.

calm down

I just want a girl to help me get money. That's literally all I ask for.

everyone is similar genetically. as a matter of fact, the odds that you have even a single unique gene in your body are slim to none. stop running your mouth about things you're not educated about.

yeah imagine wanting a child that looks like you lmao grow up incels it isn't 1920 anymore

hahahaahahhahahaha you calm down nigga

finally, an english translation of the new Houellebecq book

don't fall for the artho meme bro, they're just gay and unloyal retards who posture and pout to move up their social ladders

You think that. I have that now and don't know what to do. The sex is great but I'm still just bored. She's smart and all, and reads and borrows books from me, but something isn't as great about it as it seemed.

>tfw all I wanted was a Pepsi

And I'm hoping to find a boy to recommend books to and get recommendations from as well. We would snuggle under trees and have picnics while reading in the shade, or maybe a cozy and quiet cafe.
Unfortunately, boys my age who even read are scarce:-(

user, there’s only one way: you have to create her. Go all Pygmalion. Watch My Fair Lady. Women just imitate their men. If you’re a strong man you can mold your woman into a reader or whatever.

This is so wrong. The neuroscience of races is entirely different, read: [3]

Attached: file.png (2400x1933, 2.07M)

yeah I know that feeling

not entirely different, you're just focusing on it ;)

pls be in london

>tfw gf is a fine art student
Don't think I'd want to date a bookish girl desu, its nicer having a fresh/alternative perspective on things. I have other friends I can talk to about literature so I don't talk to my gf about it much (she'll roll her eyes and zone out when I mention Beckett or Proust for the nth time). Also because I'm a pleb when it comes to visual art I can rely on her to know the best upcoming exhibitions.

it's different where it matters

not really

so the silence of the sub-Saharan Africans when it comes to pretty much everything based on intellect is just a fact with no genetic implications whatsoever ?

correlation is not causation

yeah because living in perfect weather for a hundred thousand years while caucasians and east asians suffer the brutal cold means everyone develops the same genetics

come on now

you sound like a scientist