A friend of mine is bragging about having read animal farm

A friend of mine is bragging about having read animal farm.

What should I do?

Attached: 71RjpVEyscL.jpg (999x1649, 223K)

Tell him kids in 8th-9th grade study it. It's at all not a major feat.

piss in a cup and drink it in front of him. say "hey man, lets be nice to trans 'people,' treat em with respect." then shit so much that the poop forms a column between your ass and the floor. at this point, continue pushing until you are lifted by your dookie into space. turn to your friend, who is climbing up this fecal jacob's ladder, and smile forgivingly, as your lungs are ripped from your chest out of your throat by the vaccum that lays beyond.

Brag to him about having read The Very Hungry Caterpillar

Haha, wow. Soo random! xD

punch him in the gut

Le so unique and le funy ahahaha

WHO ARE THE FOUR PEOPLE PERTERSON TALKS ABOUT.

I'll start.

- Jung
- Dostoevsky

bring him over to your house , wreslte with him, bind his wrists together with rope as a "joke", laugh about it haha , haha man this is a pretty funny joke, tickle his ribs a bit, haha, wow ok man thats enough haha let me go... hehe... alright... uh.. dude.. then you stuff something in his mouth, some kind of thick cloth, and secure it with something wrapped round the back of his head. then you masturbate overr his struggling body, he's trying to break out of his bonds so your legs better be strong. make sure to have your giant cock hovering in view of his resentful, terrified eyes the whole time. then, as you feel yourself getting closer, take aim at his eyes. make sure to get as much of your load on and around his opthalmic orifices as possible. he'll probably recoil and groan when it hits him. as soon as all of your white sloppy thick cum has emptied out of your penis, take your two thumbs and rub it in his eyes, making sure to get under the eyelids. hopefully, it'll set there, dry up, get all rotten. ideally it will seal his eyes shut.

Punch him square in the face, prove you are above the current norm of bragging and snark

tell him its nothing special

freud, nietzsche

Naaah I mean the 4 essentials. Not just a brief consideration.

Ask him to either read Road to Wigan Pier or Homage to Catalonia or shut the fuck up

>Road to Wigan Pier or Homage to Catalonia
Road to Wigan Pier and Homage to Catalonia

Give him reccs so he can get into better books, all the other posts are autistic.

I wish Orwell was still around. He BTFO the worst rancid shit on the left. You can guarantee he would have written the most stunningly elegant takedown of contemporary PC culture.

It's pretty good considering that it's not only a book it's also above Young Adult(Most millennials haven't read a single book FYI)

> piss in a cup and drink it
fucking lost it right there
just imagine being english, wearing a tuxedo a monocle and having a neat mustache while thinking the above

scathing literary critique from the village idiot

how about road to wigger pier and its a white dude in a du-rag

It's like 70 pages long, lol

Solzhenitsyn?

Orwell is shit. He's a cunt who got mad his football team in catalonia got btfo and began screaching about stalin as a result.

Actually Huxley's depiction of modernity fits much better than Orwell's.
This is explained very well on Amusing ourselves to death by Neil Postman, I suggest you read it.

>dat cover
BROTHER