Books about making it as an underdog in the literary world?

Books about making it as an underdog in the literary world?

Attached: savannah30.jpg (576x1024, 77K)

Communist Manifesto

Attached: DFW futurism quotes.png (1500x582, 351K)

so promising until...the tattoo

I heard she likes to orally stimulate negroes

Stop your libel! She is pure! Pure, I say! And so beautiful.

hmm, i thought this guy was a huge faggot, but that probably just convinced me to read him

a bit dense though

is that trans ben shapiro

The ad agency that posts these is getting better, but it's still spam. I thought we had janitors on this board.

Nope.

Attached: E56C39A7-CE67-4F12-A9DE-49F741017D3B.jpg (250x187, 6K)

How is it possible that she's only 22 in this picture? Is something wrong? Should we be helping her?

Attached: fbds.jpg (691x581, 44K)

Too much semen and drugs

Well, just report all savanna threads as spam since it's literally either an ad agency or savanna herself posting them.

Why would an ad agency post here? Social media I could understand, but Yea Forums has an unsavory reputation amongst normies.

It's clearly a gimmickposter, user.

>knowing this little about how advertising works in 2019

Ad agencies post to Yea Forums all the time. It's an extremely popular board that doesn't require login credentials to reach a mass audience.
Anonymity also has the benefit of making a post seem like it belongs to the target in-group, making members of that in-group more likely to engage with the product.
In this case, a hack writer is the product and plugging her on Yea Forums serves three goals.
1. Generally increasing traffic and engagement with her branding on social media.
2. False word of mouth.
3. Hopefully riling someone up enough with a post like and so that they'll send her a mean message which she can screenshot and show as evidence of her persecution.

t. targeted online marketer

You need to lay off the drugs, bro.

>all posts on Yea Forums are sincere and are in no way influenced by outside forces

Ok.

My eyelids do this sometimes.

Wow, I guess all those fast food threads on /ck/ really are from corporate shills. Really makes you think.

I don't know, I don't care about /ck/, but it's possible.

Keep in mind that all other social media you use has embedded advertisements in it as well as shills. Yea Forums isn't any different.

I don’t use social media, rough man

Enjoy being the perfect consumer. You're certainly obstinately stupid enough to deserve it.

Attached: yes.jpg (910x480, 23K)

I’ve got bad news for you...

>muh marketing techniques
Fuck off back to /biz/

Yea Forums is a Bangladeshi basket weaving forum

You mean the face.